The Tennis Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil answered, "You're damn right they are. When Diane won her championship, we'd only been going out together for a month, and I did not really know where I stood with her. In fact, I don't think I'd even gotten as good a feel of her tits as I'm getting now."

"Phil, I'm getting all turned on. Are we really going to tell that story here in front of the kids?"

He had her shorts and briefs on the floor and was running his hands up and down her legs, going closer and closer to a fine looking pussy.

"Tell the story, honey, I know you want to."

"It was almost like this. We were at my house and there were several tennis friends of my folks there, with everyone talking up the match and scarfing down bloody Mary's. I got out of the shower and dressed and told my mom Phil and I were going to the team party and would be back later.

"You were driving and I noticed we weren't going the right way. I asked what the problem was and you told me you wanted to show me something. We ended up at your house, where no one was home. We went upstairs and when we got to your room, you pointed to your bed and said, 'You see that bed? Do you know what's going to happen on that bed right now?' And then you were ripping my clothes off and throwing me down. But you were a gentleman about taking me, you gave me one second to say I didn't want to."

They were in each other's arms, kissing and hugging. Phil had stripped off and his cock was big and hard.

Kelly raised her leg so she could pull my cock through to the front, pointing right at Diane, and said in a little girl voice, "Daddy, could you show us how to throw a woman down and take her?"

They both looked at us, surprised, and then laughed. Diane was over Phil's shoulder in a second, and his throw landed her flat on her back next to us. His cock hesitated the briefest second and then rammed smoothly all the way in with one stroke.

Diane tried to fight back. She said, "We can't do this here. We're corrupting the kids. Ohhh, please don't stop that!"

Before Phil had very many strokes into Diane, Kelly had me stroking into her. She reached over and took her mom's hand. In a deep husky voice, she said, "Phil, it's really good to see you taking care of your wife that way!"

It took Diane a few deep moans before she could get out, "Jeff, it's a good thing you are marrying this insolent daughter of mine and getting her out of the house."

We were all laughing so hard that no one was cumming. Finally, Phil and I flipped the girls over on top and four newly sweaty bodies relaxed.

I said to Phil, "Thanks for the story. You saved me a trip to my house."

Phil said, "Jeff, we not only have tennis champions, we've got sex champions too."

Diane sat up and said to the two of us, "When you leave for the party, Romeo here is going to fuck my brains out. If you want us to disappear after that so you can have the house to yourselves, we will."

Kelly leaned down and kissed me and squeezed me with those marvelous cunt muscles. She whispered, "Do we care?"

I shook my head. "It's like going to camp. The more the merrier." I thrust up hard into her.

Kelly pushed Diane down between the men and lay on her. "Mom, I've listened to you and Dad get it on for years. I think I'm going to need some continuing education to get me ready for married life."

12