The Terrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grvybrd
grvybrd
45 Followers

When Raj got back from India, I noticed for the first time just how thin the walls between our units were. They spent most of that entire first day fucking each others brains out. I was happy for my friends, that they both seemed happy. But admittedly I felt a little jealous, as I was developing a pretty serious crush on Nisha, whose loud moaning was now composing the erotic soundtrack to our entire floor. With my ear to the wall I could even make out some of the dialogue they were having while heavily going at each other. Out of respect, I tried not to listen in too much, but it was pretty hot hearing all of those sexy sounds and words coming out of sweet little Nisha. I couldn't help but try to picture what was going on over there. Did they use protection? Did he go down on her? I would have. Did she suck his dick? Did he come on her tits? In her mouth? Did she swallow? To be a fly on the wall in that apartment.

The next day was considerably less sexy. Starting around noon I heard lots of shouting from both Raj and Nisha, plenty of arguing and crying. I heard doors slamming and glass breaking. They fought that day just as passionately as they were fucking the previous day. I listened in just to make sure Nisha wasn't being physically hurt. I was ready to intervene if necessary. It didn't seem like things were getting violent, but it still felt like a dangerous situation to me. Eventually Raj stormed out of the apartment and down the stairs. I could still hear Nisha crying after he left. I decided to go over and check on her, but she ignored my knocking. I was worried about my friend, but she knew where to find me if she needed someone to talk to.

The following morning I was surprised to get a call from Raj. We had exchanged numbers one of those first nights out on the terrace, but I couldn't remember if either of us had actually ever called each other before. We didn't really have that type of friendship, plus we were always right across the hall from one another.

"Hey, man," he said. "I need a favor."

"What's that?"

"Nisha kicked me out. Any chance you could go over there and grab a few things for me, a couple shirts, my laptop...and then I can come pick them up from you tonight?"

"Uh, yeah. No problem. What happened?"

I wasn't totally surprised by all of this, because it was obviously a pretty nasty fight they were having the night before. But I was a little intrigued to learn that maybe "Raj and Nisha" was just "Nisha" now.

"I...she caught my lying about this girl in India. It's a long story, but basically I got head from this girl over there a couple times, and Nisha found out by reading my email."

"Oh shit man, you fucked up," I said sincerely.

"It's all good. Just get the stuff okay? I'm afraid if I show up there, she'll stab me."

I went and knocked on Nisha's door again, and this time she let me in.

"Raj called me," I said. "Wanted me to get some things for him."

"Hurry up before I burn it all."

"Are you okay? What happened?"

Nisha explained that Raj got a little sloppy and left his email open, which naturally she read. She saw an email from this girl cousin of Raj's just gushing with lovey-dovey language and making references to some kind of intimacy they shared. She said she can't wait to see him again when she comes to the states to look at colleges next month. When she confronted Raj, he laughed at her, saying it was nothing, that she was so annoying and wouldn't stop following him around. So finally he had to let her give him a blowjob so she would back off of him. He insisted he wasn't interested in her, and wasn't planning on seeing her next month.

"That's really fucked up, Nisha," I said. "I'm sorry."

She didn't seem really in the mood to hang out, so I gathered a few of the things Raj instructed me to, and left her alone.

The following Friday night, after not seeing Nisha all week, I decided it was time to see how she was doing. I grabbed a really good bottle of wine and knocked on her door.

"Nisha, you in there?" I said. "Want to watch Seinfeld?"

"Just a minute," she said.

After a short wait, she came to the door, wearing loose fitting sweats. I could tell she didn't really have it together, because her place was kind of a mess, with bottles of wine and takeout boxes and packages of cookies everywhere. And her look was pretty disheveled, though admittedly she still looked pretty hot.

I sat down, and we watched TV for a little while, but Nisha was in no mood to laugh.

"Look at what this motherfucker keeps sending me," she said.

Nisha handed me her phone so I could thumb through her recent texts from Raj. There were several photos of an attractive hipster-ish blonde girl in various states of undress, then some very graphic photos of her holding and sucking a smallish to average-sized brown man's dick, then several more of her smiling at the camera with what is clearly a fresh load of cum splattered across her face. I was taken aback by how graphic they were, but I had to admit they were pretty hot pictures.

"This could be just something he found on the internet," I said in a half-assed attempt to soothe her. "That's probably not even him."

"No, I found her online. She has pictures with him. And that is definitely his little dick."

"Well why the hell would he send this to you?"

"Because he is an asshole and just wants me to feel like shit."

I looked closer at the texts. Some of the pictures were followed with texted language like "this is what real girl does for her man," suggesting these were the types of activities Raj felt were missing from his relationship with Nisha.

"One of the reasons he said he cheated with that girl in India was because I didn't like to give him blowjobs," Nisha explained. "But it's not even true. I like giving blowjobs!"

And I liked where this conversation was going.

"It's true I stopped doing it as often as I used to. But this is just because once when I asked why he never reciprocates, he told me that he doesn't believe men of his 'caliber' need to go down on women. As if it was beneath him to eat my pussy as a young man from such an elite background."

"He said that?"

"Something like that. And also it pissed me off that whenever he wanted a blowjob he would literally take his dick out and push my head toward it. Maybe ask first? If you don't want to eat me out, fine, but maybe give me a foot massage? Make me dinner first? Never. So eventually, yes, I decided it was beneath me to suck his entitled little dick, even though I really fucking love to suck dick."

It was cool to see this new side of Nisha, drunk with rage and talking so openly and explicitly about sex.

"I want to get him back," she said softly, then took a big sip of wine.

"How?"

"I want to send him pictures of me doing all the same stuff with a hot white guy with a much bigger penis."

Silently I sat, examining the moment, mentally pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming or misinterpreting the situation. It seemed clear that her friend Ritika had shared some sensitive information about me, just as I had hoped.

"Do I qualify?" I said.

"Yes," she answered, bluntly and without expression.

I would love to do any one of sexy the things in those photos with this gorgeous girl next to me. I must have imagined those sexy lips on my dick a hundred times. But somehow, against the wishes of my pleading cock, I offered a more tempered response.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, shocked to hear those words come out of my mouth.

"Don't you want to?"

"Of course I want to, but I don't think you've actually thought it through. If he sees pictures of you with a big white dick in your mouth, it will upset him, sure, but ultimately he is going to do much worse by sharing them online, sending them to friends or even your family. Those photos would be a weapon, but not in the way you think."

"I don't care what happens as long as he feels pain from it. If you don't want to help me with this then I will find someone else."

"Nisha, try to take a step back from the situation and look at it from the outside."

"Why don't you take a step out of my apartment and look at it from the outside?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, please go."

I left and went back home. She was really upset, which I sort of understood. It must have taken great courage on her part to come to me with such a racy proposal in a period of low self esteem and I rejected her. That couldn't have felt good. But I knew I was right to say what I did, and knew that after she slept on it she might agree. I just hope I didn't blow my only chance of actually getting with Nisha.

The following night, Nisha knocked on my door. She held a bottle of wine and a DVD.

"I'm getting a strong sense of deja vu," I said.

"Can we try this again?" she asked.

She stood in my doorway, smiling. Nisha looked absolutely beautiful and elegant, with her hair done up in a bun in a way I'd never seen on her before. She wore a lacy black choker necklace, and some dangling emerald earrings. Despite wearing just a simple gray tank top and some short denim shorts, she looked ready for a night out on the town. Of course I eagerly let her into my apartment.

"Seinfeld is on," I said, and we both sat down.

We weren't sitting on the couch longer than five minutes when she casually placed her hand on my lap, right on top of my genitals. She didn't grab or squeeze me, but there was no doubt it was a deliberate move on her part. I instantly started getting hard.

"What's this thing?" she asked coyly.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shhh," she put her finger on my lips, then proceeded to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip my pants.

I knew from our previous encounter that there was a distinct possibility something like this could happen. But I still could not believe how fucking fortunate I was at this moment. This sexy neighbor of mine was about to do something with my dick.

"Hooooooly shit," she said upon seeing the python that jumped out of my pants to greet her.

I lived with this cock my whole life, but even I was impressed by how well it rose to the occasion at this particular moment. It stood up, full and straight, throbbing as she examined it.

"I need to have some words with Ritika," she said, starting to stroke it a little bit with just her fingertips. "She mentioned it was big, but not like THIS."

"Well, Ritika saw the drunk me," I explained. "And you're also about a million times hotter than her."

"You really think I'm hot?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I am literally in heaven whenever I hang out with you. This moment is like the fulfillment of my ultimate fantasy."

"Slow down, big guy," she said. "I haven't done anything yet. I'm not even sure it's going to fit."

Nisha slowly, and with lots of saliva, licked me from the base all the way up to the tip and then back down again.

"Let's see if I remember how to do this," she said.

She wrapped her lips around my dick and started moving down very slowly until probably four or five inches were in her mouth. A warm, tingly wave of bliss permeated throughout my entire body the moment my cock touched her lips. She slid up and down, up and down, with slightly more depth and speed each time. She eventually grabbed me with her right hand, pumping on my dick as she sucked on it from above. This girl clearly knew what she was doing, and I have to believe she genuinely enjoyed it. Raj was such an idiot.

"Nisha," I said. "Wow."

She made direct eye contact me with those big sparkly brown eyes and gave a quick smile as she started tickling my balls with her free hand. I wanted this blissful moment to last forever, and I badly wanted her to think I had impressive sexual stamina, but there was just no way that this wouldn't be the fastest I ever came from a blowjob. It was just too good, and the performer was just too sexy.

"You're going to make me come."

"That's the point," she said.

"I can come in your mouth?"

"I hope so."

She started sucking me off really fast and hard, clearly wanting to make me explode. Almost immediately I felt the orgasmic rush, and a torrent of cum blasted through my dick and into her mouth. She never stopped sucking, even as she had more than a mouthful, with some of the overflow spilling out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. I felt her swallow once or twice, but I kept coming more and more and she just kept on sucking, despite the growing mess we were creating all over my body and her face.

When it was finally over and she was certain she had sucked every last drop out of me, she got up and went into my kitchen to grab paper towels. I heard her tear off a sheet and wipe her face, then she brought the rest of the roll to me. I was a bit disappointed I didn't get to see her post-BJ face, which must have looked like a beautiful mess. But honestly, she could have robbed and stabbed me at this point and it would still have been the best day of my life.

"Well that was fun," she said.

"Yeah," I replied in trance. "You are very good at that."

"I told you, I love to give blowjobs."

"That's so funny, because I love to get them."

"Then this might be a really good summer for us."

The way she hinted at a summer full of blowjobs made me a little bit hard again. Did I just stumble into the perfect relationship? A super hot neighbor that just wants to suck my dick and watch Seinfeld?

"I really just wanted to thank you for not agreeing to my plan last night," Nisha said. "You were right, that would have been a terrible idea."

"It was really hard for me to say no."

"I bet," she smiled. "Now I know I shouldn't still be hungry after swallowing all of that, but maybe we can order food?" she asked.

I put my underwear back on and handed her a Chinese menu that was conveniently inside the coffee table. We ordered a few things and then sat there for several moments watching TV. I glanced over at Nisha, who was just so beautiful it was hard not to stare. I still couldn't believe this sexy little angel just minutes ago gave me the blowjob of my life. The memory started to arouse me again, and suddenly wanting to mess around with her a little more I leaned in to try to give her a kiss.

"Hang on," she said, pulling back. "I'm not ready for that."

Somehow she had decided that the wounds from her relationship with Raj were still too fresh to want to kiss me, but sucking my cock was perfectly okay. Alright. While I truly wanted to kiss her, I guess I was perfectly happy with this arrangement as well.

Sensing a little disappointment from me, Nisha again placed her hand on my crotch and began fondling me.

"I could go for more of this though, if you're ready," she said.

Of course I was ready to put my dick back in her mouth. It had been less than 30 minutes since she last swallowed my cum but I was again fully erect with the anticipation of another round. Nisha pulled down my boxers and immediately started sucking me. Knowing this episode might take a little longer, I closed my eyes, trying to fully be in the moment, concentrating on how good it felt. I wanted to savor this one.

She continued the blowjob for several minutes without stopping, but occasionally switching up speeds and angles, sometimes using hands, sometimes not. It felt really good, and I was very close to finishing when the phone rang.

"The food!" I said, remembering that delivery was on the way. Nisha kept right on performing while I answered the phone and I told the guy I would buzz him up, which I was able to do from my phone.

"You can't answer the door like this, silly," Nisha said. "Let me finish you off."

She started really aggressively pulling on my dick with the tip resting on her outstretched tongue. Those piercing eyes looked right into mine, begging me to come.

Just as there was a knock on the door, I burst all over her tongue and lips, an impressive amount of cum for my second load of the hour.

"Be right there," I said, scrambling to find my clothes.

To my astonishment, Nisha swallowed down whatever was in her mouth, then immediately went to the door to collect the food, handing a wad of cash to the driver. She came back to the couch holding the plastic bag full of food. There was a modest but still kind of obvious mess of translucent cum on her chin and lips. She took a napkin out of the bag and wiped her face.

"I can't believe I just did that, but I'm starving!" she said.

"That guy definitely knows what just happened here," I said.

"Oh well, fuck it."

For the next few weeks, we hung out almost every single day doing this. She would come over to my place, or I would walk over to hers, and we would sit there watching either Seinfeld or cheesy old movies. Bollywood or romantic comedy. Sometimes we drank, sometimes we didn't. Sometimes we ordered food. But always at some point, whenever she decided the time was right, Nisha would suck my dick. Often more than once. Sometimes she swallowed, others she didn't. Maybe it depended on whatever I ate for lunch that day. But I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, getting blowjobs from this super-hot, super-cool girl night after night. I never asked for it, and I certainly wasn't taking anything for granted, but every single batch of cum I produced in those days went directly into Nisha's mouth.

I asked her once why she loved sucking dick so much. She explained that, beyond just having an oral fixation in general, she really enjoyed being in total control of the situation. She liked being able to decide how and when a man would come. She also felt great pride in her craft, and believed it was a compliment to her skill if she was able to make somebody come using only her mouth. And she was obsessed with the mechanics of it all, to have a front row seat for all of the physical reactions that occured in the muscles and nerves when a man has an orgasm. And lastly, she loved how rewarding it felt to have a mouthful of cum at the end of it all. She hadn't always liked the taste, but it grew on her, and she learned to appreciate the subtle changes in flavor that stem from various lifestyle and dietary choices.

Once, early on a Friday morning, Nisha knocked on my door as she was on her way to work. I had just showered and was wearing only a towel. She was dressed very professionally in business attire, something like a white blouse and a black skirt and tights. Of course she looked amazing. Without saying a word, she dropped down to her knees and tore off my towel. She sucked me off right there in the open doorway, swallowed it down, then went off to work. I nearly collapsed I was so surprised (and exhausted) by the performance.

That very same night I was out at a bar in the neighborhood with a friend, when someone hit me a little too hard on the shoulder. I turned around and was surprised to see Raj.

"Hey man!" he said, visibly drunk but genuinely happy to see me.

He was with a blonde girl that looked sort of familiar. I connected the dots after a few seconds, realizing she was the girl from the pictures. She was cute, and definitely willing to do some kinky things, but was nowhere near as attractive as Nisha.

"How is Nisha? Has she had any guys around?" Raj asked.

"Not that I've seen."

"I heard she's been talking to a guy," he told me.

"I wouldn't know."

He tried to get me to go along with him to another bar, but I made an excuse. It didn't seem right hanging out with Raj anymore, now that I've gotten probably two dozen blowjobs from his ex.

A few days later, after nearly a month of receiving almost daily oral sex from Nisha, I asked her if she was ever interested in doing anything more.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Honestly, I wanted to ask her out on a proper date. Dinner and a movie. And not even because I thought she might blow me at the theater. I was falling for Nisha and wanted to do things normal couples did. I wanted to go places with her, to make out with her. And of course I wanted to see her naked, and to make love to her. I wanted to fuck.

grvybrd
grvybrd
45 Followers