The Terrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grvybrd
grvybrd
45 Followers

"Well, I would love to return the favor sometime."

"You're already doing me a favor. I love to suck dick, remember?"

"Yeah but how long has it been since someone went down on you?"

"Centuries."

"And what about actual sex? Don't you want to feel this inside of you?"

"You might break me with that thing!"

"Come on."

"Okay to be honest with you, I have only had two partners before. And I'm trying to save number three for my husband."

That excuse sounded familiar. What was with these girls?

"Okay, then marry me," I joked. I was really only half kidding. If she said yes I probably would have looked up wedding chapels right then and there.

"How about this? I haven't really been, uh, grooming myself much lately. On Saturday I am getting a wax, so later that night you can 'return the favor' if you want. But you don't have to."

"Sounds like a plan," I grinned.

Of course I should have been satisfied with the arrangement we had. Who wouldn't be? But it was kind of obvious that I was into her a little more than she was me. I was the one pushing for kissing, or inviting her to sleep over, which she did only once. And now I was practically begging her to let me go down on her. All she really seemed to want out of me was a little companionship and to constantly suck my dick. Why wasn't that enough for me?

When Saturday finally rolled around, I was super excited. I was finally going to see Nisha naked, at least from the waist down. I imagined her clean, hairless pussy, probably with just a small triangle of pubic hair left above it. I could not fucking wait to taste her. I promised myself I would make her come no less than three times before letting her even touch me. And maybe, if I ate her out just right, it would turn her on so much that she would let me fuck her.

That night when I came over, I felt something was different right away. Nisha's mood was just a little bit off. After we sat down on her couch she told me we needed to talk about something.

"I started talking to an old friend of mine again," she said, speaking slowly as if carefully choosing each word. "And I kind of want to see where it's going before doing anything further with you."

"So you're saying I am not going to get to go down on you tonight?"

"Correct."

I wanted to die. I looked at the floor and said the opposite of the truth, "That's cool."

"Unfortunately that means no more blowjobs either," she said, then after several seconds of contemplation she added, "after tonight."

Nisha gave me a really lustful look and then kissed my cheek before saying, "I want to thank you for how awesome you have been. This is the last one, okay? At least until further notice."

She got down to her knees on the couch in front of me and started undoing my pants, a maneuver she had really perfected over the past several weeks, and then proceeded to play with my dick. It must have been the melancholy vibe of the whole situation, but it took much longer for me to get fully erect for this one.

After a few minutes of an all-star performance featuring all of my favorite moves including plenty of ball fondling and playful dick-slaps to the cheek, she started demanding my orgasm.

"I want your cum right now!"

She pulled it away from her mouth just a little bit so I could see it, just the way she knew I liked it. In what was either a miscalculation of my force or a deliberate move on her part, I almost completely overshot her mouth when I came, erupting powerfully all over her nose and upper lip, then all the way up to the corner of her eye. After the first couple of surprising ropes of cum hit her face, she once again closed her mouth down on my dick and sucked out the rest.

When she was finally finished, she looked up at me with one eye closed and smiled.

"You got me!" she said, after swallowing down a big gulp.

I could have cried. She looked so beautiful with my load on her face. Receiving this many blowjobs from Nisha, of course there were a few times it got a little bit messy on her lips and chin, but this was the first time I could ever really say that I came more on her face than in her mouth. It was a proper facial, and though it looked and felt amazing, I couldn't help but feel so deeply sad about it. In all likelihood, this was probably the last time I would ever have the privilege of getting a blowjob from Nisha. At least the last one was going to be memorable. I considered asking if I could take a picture, but thought better of it.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm great. I'm really going to miss this though."

"Me too. But we can still hang out...just not like this."

"This old friend of yours is a lucky guy."

"We'll see about that."

I should really end the story right here, with about as happy ending as there can be to a story like this. Ultimately I wanted so much more from Nisha, but to her I was just the bridge to her next serious relationship. Going suddenly from daily blowjobs to nothing at all left me seriously depressed, and seeing Nisha hanging out with this other guy on the terrace one night made me want to jump off the damn the roof.

Eventually we tried hanging out again platonically, just watching Seinfeld with no funny business, but I struggled to not get erections around her, and she struggled to keep her hands off me. She decided it wasn't cheating if she just touched me with her hands, as long as she didn't make me come. So we would sit there watching TV, Nisha idly stroking my dick, and me confused and frustrated as hell at having to finish myself off.

It finally stopped when Dan's lease ended and I had to move back in with roommates in a crummier neighborhood. No longer distracted by that temptress across the hall, I eventually found a new girlfriend (that liked blowjobs and other stuff too!) and the pain went away. I never saw Nisha again, but I often think about that perfect summer of drinks on the terrace and oral sex on the couch with that beautiful girl Nisha.

grvybrd
grvybrd
45 Followers