All Comments on 'The Tester'

by GasPedalJoe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Twist805Twist805over 19 years ago
Great Story

Wish They had studies like this at my mall.

Loved the worked up about the beer testing months before.

gave more depth to the person as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story, but . . .

Great story, and would have had top comments except for the ending. It just seemed to be incomplete.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 19 years ago
Good story!

Nice work Joe! I like your writing style, original concept, and you avoided all the 'ooh baby ahh' cliches.

Lots of room for sequels too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD START

I enjoyed the start as you gave the story a rather realistic feel considering your topic.

I think you lost that when you introduced the girl. Considering what was happening she was way to verbal and came off like some local slut which took away from what you started.

Jackie

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Where do I apply to be a tester?

Very original! Could have used a bit more on the ending. More explanation, Maybe they hook up after, or with Tammy?

Maybe he gets to come back and fuck Tammy? Lot of different places to go.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

oldefferoldefferover 19 years ago
Oh MANNN!

Gawd - I had this fantasy all through high school! Thank you for the story! (Now where'd I leave that tissue?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZING!

That was a great story! I can't wait to check out more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the Best and Original stories I have read!

Damn, Damn sexy and cool.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent story

I remember doing one of those surveys. Too bad I was rating a movie instead of a condom.

Very good writing skills and the story flowed very well. The sex scenes were very erotic also.

Thank you for the time and effort it took to write this story.

LeggyHelenLeggyHelenover 19 years ago
Hot and creative, I love it.

Creative story, fluent writing, hot dialogue, dreamy girl and enticing manhood, would love to read more from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Silly Fun

A solid erotic fantasy. Hot chick, uncomplicated sex. The comments regarding the realistic nature of this piece are evidence of a little too much wishful thinking, but that's why its called a fantasy, I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wowwww that was amazing, incredibly hot! completely unrealistic situation of course, but you made it seem real - impressive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGasPedalJoe@GasPedalJoe
Reading fiction and fantasy requires the reader to give the author some leeway. If we create new worlds, not everything may be explained, and some things will be unfamiliar. The reader must transport themselves to that new world and suspend their expectations. In erotica, app...