The Texoma Deluge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winona used to be a biker chick years ago and was married to a big Swede, hence her last name, until they split up over certain needs she had while he was located overseas on extended field work for an oil company here in Oklahoma. It seems she was a nymphomaniac, her words, and to satisfy that need she had 'married' a couple of men while her husband was overseas on his trips. On his last trip he came home to find her 'married' the second time to a retired Marine who split when he discovered the truth via a confrontation with the big guy. She had really fallen hard for the Marine and that's when she decided to split up with her husband and reinvent herself by going back to school.

That was her prior life when she worked the casino and since then she had dedicated herself to completing a degree and trying to settle down into whatever her corner of the world calls normal. I traded stories with her until late at night when she finally had to call it a night and head south. I did get her to give me her number and I gave her my card. For the first time in a while I was humming to myself on the ride home.

The humming needs to be somewhat explained. Susan had found somebody; somebody she felt she was getting serious with. As she put it, it was much like my own experience with Tracy. She fell in love on second sight and they have been a couple ever since. We didn't have a going away fuck and I probably wouldn't if she had offered; she was visibly in love with the guy and she belonged in his bed, not mine. That turned out to be a very good thing; our friendship has grown even closer sans the sex. She hasn't told him about our affair and probably won't because all it would do is cast suspicion on our friendship but I might have the talk with him myself, with Susan's blessings. I like the guy a lot and I've got a job I think he'd be great at.

Rose knew and that's why I think she invited me out with her group that night although she thought I would have been more interested in the other woman who struck a far more traditionalist pose. ..

The salesman knew he was close to the zone. I had been eying the blacked out Fat Boy for over thirty minutes and the only decision left was the number of options I wanted added to it. For certain I wanted a passenger pillion with a small back. Maybe I was going through an early middle aged crisis but the Harley status symbol Fat Boy had been pulling at me for quite some time. It didn't take much effort on the part of the salesman and we closed the deal that afternoon. Unfortunately I had to wait nearly 60 days for delivery due to back orders.

When it was delivered I made my first trip just south of here. I was sitting on it in the parking lot outside the Texoma Medical Center when Winona walked out after her shift. She actually squealed when she saw it, interesting sound. She had changed into a short skirt and a halter top before coming out and slipped a pair of blue lens sunglasses on her face before taking her position. I pointed us south and a moment later we were heading south toward Denton to see Torre and join her and a special friend for a night in Fort Worth.

Sometimes I feel like a prep school for new brides. Susan had been my lover before settling on her Mr. Right. Now, Torre had been scooped up just like I said she would although I had my chance and didn't go for it.

For all of that, none of it mattered. I had a little minx of a woman riding close behind me and on that ride down to Denton I discovered that she had removed her panties and was having orgasms riding down Rt. 75. She had her panties and an overnight bag on the back along with her dancing boots when we pulled into Torre's drive. The kids were spending the weekend with their Dad. Torre greeted us and we were both introduced to Dan, her new beau, along with another couple who was joining us for the evening.

It was a great evening with a fantastic dinner at Cattlemen's and we then went to a place I had never been to but heard about forever, Billy Bob's. We danced ourselves sore and at one point I swapped partners with Dan and walked Torre out onto the floor.

"Is he the guy you want to be with for the rest of your life?"

"Hell, I don't know that yet, Dave, He's a lot of fun, he loves my kids, has two of his own and he dotes on me left and right."

"Well, he better. You are the most beautiful girl in Texas and he'd be a fool to let you get away, like I did."

She looked at me with an odd expression on her face and then just pressed her cheek into my shirt as we danced to the slow waltz. I glanced over at Dan and Winona and he was definitely enjoying that dance. Seeing the tall cowboy type dancing with that lithe tattooed punkish biker chick was actually amusing.

"Where are you staying tonight, Dave?"

"I booked a room not far from here."

"Why don't you cancel it and stay at my place. Winona and you can have the guest room off by the pool."

When we finished up the night, that's what I did. Winona slipped her panties off in the ladies room, stuck them in my back pocket and rode my seat back to Denton with a giant grin on her face the whole way.

The other couple was staying over as well and one of them broke out a bottle for shots. I was briefly reminded of that night in Memphis years earlier but with Winona at my side and no need for guilt, I indulged. Then things got pretty adult with three horny couples at 2AM.

The women started up a truth or dare game with shots lined up; the cost was a shot or a piece of clothing or both after the second round. Well, after several rounds, Winona was snuggled up to me completely naked, I was down to my shorts and the other couple was going at it off to the side.

Dan was smashed and nearly out of it and Torre just couldn't keep the grin off her face watching the two of us.

"Take his shorts off, Winnie. I want to see what I've missed out on." She slurred.

Winona had lost her only two pieces of clothing in the first couple of rounds. She claimed later it was because she didn't want to be smashed when she fucked me and that was about to occur right then in front of the others.

She took her thumbs and tugged my briefs down to my knees and eventually off my feet. With one hand she pushed me down on my back against the couch and with the other hand began stroking my cock. Whatever average is, most women I've been with consider me bigger. It's not something I would brag about but for the moment I didn't care what any woman might think about it. I was horned up and rock hard as Winona played with the foreskin on my dick.

Torre scooted over on her hands and knees and laid out resting on her elbows watching Winona's fingers work up and down the thick shaft. Dan fell off to his side snoring as Torre looked over her shoulder and chuckled.

The next moment was the start of what has to be without a doubt the world's best blowjob, bar none. Winona's lips sank straight to the root of my prick and with perfectly applied moist pressure she worked her mouth up and down my prick. At the same time she straddled my face and her tiny pink shaved pussy found my mouth and pressed against it. What I found was the largest engorged clitoris I had ever enjoyed. It was at least an inch long and just as thick. I remember thinking 'no wonder she rides one orgasm after the other on the back of my bike'.

After a couple minutes of this I felt her explode into an orgasm and pull her mouth of my cock. The cool air hitting the wet shaft didn't stay for long. A pair of lips found the head and started swirling around and licking into the piss slit. A single hand wrapped itself around the base of my cock and a mouth began working it up and down.

At the same time Winona lifted herself off me and positioned herself cowgirl style as a hand toyed with my balls with the mouth still firmly working my prick. It took a moment in my half stupor to realize it but when Winona placed her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me, I knew it was Torre.

The mouth lifted off my prick and she rubbed the head up and down Winona's hairless quim before her taut body lowered itself onto my erection. It was a milking glove, velvet, slick, moist, buttery; there aren't enough adjectives to describe the Nirvana of Winona's pussy. It's a fucking monument to womanhood. As she fucked me, Torre scooted up to lay beside us and kissed my nipple while watching Winona's small firm breasts move with each thrust. I knew it wouldn't be long and so did Winona. She rose up and with Torre's face laying on my chest, she stroked my prick to an orgasm all over my midsection. When it was over, we just lay there, naked and sated in the living room.

The other couple had finished their fuck and had been watching us. Dan had missed out on everything and was snoring away off to the side of the carpet. Winona and Torre was just lying there playing with my ejaculate and rubbing into my skin. At some point we all drifted off to our rooms with Torre laying a blanket over Dan and a pillow under his head.

"She loves you, you know that?" Winona asked me.

"Yeah, but we have baggage."

"Yes, I know, she told me earlier but if two people love each other you should go for it. You do love her, don't you?"

I didn't want to answer that question because I was lying in the bed with this beautiful little woman who just completely rocked me into another world, sexually.

"You don't have to answer, Dave. I already know you do. I'm going to keep fucking the daylights out of you until you take her as your woman and I know you will. I saw how you both look at each other. Until then..."

She sucked on a nipple, swung her hips over mine and settled my now erect pick into her hot vagina and we made love, slowly and we came together before falling asleep.

We all slept in until mid-morning and when I rose, the ladies were in the kitchen and there were only two of us guys left; Dan had left earlier after talking with Torre. I didn't push it and none of us talked about the sex the previous evening although there were smiles around the table.

Winona and I stayed after the other couple left and I sipped a couple beers on the patio as I watched two very beautiful women swim naked in the pool and then lay out sunning themselves au natural. It was a good afternoon to be a man.

When it was time to leave, Winona slipped those panties into my back pocket again and pleasured herself for the trip up Rt. 75...

That night in Denton changed the dynamics of our relationships, mostly good, some bad. Dan was disappointed when Torre ended their relationship and I can't blame him. She was the catch of a lifetime for him but she didn't love him and wasn't going to lead him on. He was looking for a wife and it wasn't going to be her.

Winona and I went out a couple times a week and it was always torrid. That Marine should have stuck it out. She was worth it. Another thing Winona has going for her is a remarkable insight into human relationships. She knew Torre and I had a close bond and it never bothered her a bit. She explained it well one night on my porch.

"Dave, I've been with a lot of men over the years, a lot more when I was younger and wild but a few since. I like you a lot. In fact if you were not in love with Torre I'd kill any bitch who came near you because you are that good a catch. But, I know there are other great catches out there too. I've had my share of them. I've had men fall in love with me and I've loved other men. I just haven't hooked up with that one who loves me as much as I love him. When that happens I won't be with any other man but him.

"Torre is getting out more and like me she gets her enjoyments here and there but she is waiting for you to make that move. When you do, she's not going to even blink at another man. You are going to own her and she's going to own you. Do you know what I'm telling you, you stubborn hunk of beef?"

That night was the last time I made love to Winona and we made it last for a lifetime. The next morning I rode the Harley down to Denton, stopped in someplace to buy a dozen roses and walked up to Torre's door. When she answered she knew it was time. The kids were at their Dad's again and the two of us sat out on the patio.

"Torre, I can't guarantee that everything will be perfect and turn out as expected but I'd like the two of us to try a relationship together, an exclusive relationship. I don't want to be with another woman, that includes Winona and you KNOW what I'm giving up there." We both laughed at that.

So that was the start of the next great Gallant romance. It had taken me a couple years of toying with my love for this woman before I was willing to make the commitment. I paid a visit to Steve and Donna's house the next day and asked them permission to see Torre on a serious level. It was something I felt I owed Steve in particular. I had taken one of his daughters before and now I was working on a second. I had no doubts about his feelings but he made me feel like a man when he proudly gave me his blessings...

I had one more trip to make and this one was going to be hard. The flight into San Francisco was an uneventful non-stop on a Friday late afternoon and the ride to Santa Clara where Tracy had purchased a condo was marred only by my own anxiety.

She knew I was coming because I didn't want to interrupt or walk into an uncomfortable setting. She was a single woman living her life and I certainly knew what some of that might entail. I parked in the visitor area and made my way up to her place with a bottle of wine as a warming gift. The knock on the door was hesitant but the answer was quick. She embraced me immediately and kissed my cheek and when she pulled away I saw the tear in her eye.

"Torre called me earlier and we talked for a long time and I think we both cried all we need to for a couple of lifetimes. Dave, she is the perfect woman for you and so in love she couldn't live right without you. I know you wanted to talk to me in person about it and I appreciate it but I'm good with it, honestly. So instead of getting all weepy let me grab my bag and let's go to dinner. I've got great reservations that I know you'll love and you can tell me about the kids."

That's how the whole visit went; she was completely supportive and we were the friends she wanted us to be. I learned that she was seeing somebody although it wasn't serious for her and she had already been promoted twice in her new role. Tracy hadn't returned to Texas since she moved out to California but Steve and Donna had made the trip out a couple of times and Claire and her husband had flown out for the wine harvest and the tours up in Sonoma County.

When I left for my flight back home, there were a few tears but that was to be expected. We just wished the best for each other, hugged and I hopped onto that Boeing767 with a clear conscience to make another Gallant woman my bride...

Epilog

Torre Gallant Richardson and David William Hoff were married in a small ceremony alongside Lake Texoma on an early July morning with our Texas log home as a backdrop. Jimmy Jr. was my ring bearer and best man and Ann was her mom's maid of honor. Steve gave her away and all her sisters were in attendance including Tracy and Lucy.

Tracy was accompanied by her current interest, an investment broker working out of San Francisco. Lucy came solo and remained low key through the whole event. As far as I was concerned she was still a cunt but I had made my peace for the sake of Torre and her folks.

On my side, my mother flew out to attend accompanied by Monroe. That was a surprise but they looked like a happy couple. My dad had passed on several years earlier and she was tired of being alone. Both Susan and Winona attended along with their current dates.

The thing with Susan and her 'true love' interest didn't last. He was too possessive and she felt crowded by him so she broke it off. "Dave, I never should have had that 'talk' with you that morning. Hell, I'd have had a shot, you know." She winked when she said it but she was serious too. Regardless she had gotten to know Torre and Winona as well and we had all traveled down to DFW on an occasional Saturday night although there was never a repeat of that one time at Torre's place. I only had eyes for one woman now and with a ring on each of our fingers it was going to stay that way.

Winona, well, she hasn't found that man who is the 'one' but she makes her occasional forays toward finding him and I'm damn sure whoever he is will enjoy his life to the fullest. She and Torre have taken up a particularly strong friendship so we see her often. The kids think she's pretty cool and every once in a while, she'll catch a ride on the back of the Fat Boy but never bare- assed. Some other guy will have that pleasure.

As soon as the ceremony was concluded a quick morning shower broke out and instead of tears there was only laughter.

Ooh, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love
Ooh, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside

MFH