The Text Message Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master."

I could feel how hard she fought to remain still.

"If you are unsure of something, don't understand something or need something I haven't thought of, you will ask me for clarification or tell me about the need I haven't met."

"Yes, Master."

She still kneeled in front of me but I could read in her eyes that she was mentally jumping up and down as if she had just scored the winning goal in the last seconds of the world cup finals.

"You will fulfil your basic needs autonomously."

Confusion appeared on her face.

"I don't understand that, Master."

Good. Ask for clarification.

"You drink when you are thirsty, you eat when you are hungry, you use the toilet when you need to, you shower when you're dirty and so on. You will not wait for an order from me."

"Can I ask for permission if I'm in doubt?"

So much for independent thinking.

"You should never be in doubt about these needs but yes, you can ask for permission if you feel you have to."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

I wondered how she would react to the next condition I had in mind.

"You will never ever call me Master when we have visitors or are outside of the apartment."

Her face fell for a moment but I could literally see how she figured out that this meant that she could call me Master while we were at home.

"And in the car, Master?"

I smiled inwardly. Damn, I thought she was a submissive but here she was trying to get me to make concessions.

"Is the car in the apartment?"

"It isn't. I'll not call you Master in the car, Master."

"More rules will follow if they are needed."

I wondered if I would have to write them down if only to remember them myself.

"Yes, Master."

"Is there some kind of ritual you want me to perform to 'seal the deal', so to speak?"

"No, Master."

"Then this is it? I'm your Master now?"

That felt somehow anticlimactic, unspectacular, unworthy.

"You've been my Master since I entered this apartment, Master. You just didn't know yet," she replied with a content purr in her voice.

"What did the doctor say about drinking alcohol with your medication?"

"He told me not to."

"Bad luck for you. In the bar over there, you'll find glasses and a bottle of Glendronach Single Malt. Pour me a glass of it."

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

She jumped up and scurried to the bar and started looking at the bottles, finding the twenty-one-year-old single malt after a few seconds. She looked at the different types of glasses.

"I'm sorry but I don't know which glass to use, Master."

"For Whisky, you take one of the low glasses from the first shelf and fill it about as high as a finger pad. Never serve Whisky on ice. Only barbarians drink Whisky on the rocks."

"Yes, Master."

She filled the glass and served it. When she put it down, she took the empty coffee cup and took it to the kitchen before returning and standing next to me.

"Thank you for the Whisky. You want to cuddle in again?"

"Whatever you decide, Master."

Damn, that would take some getting used to. Giving out commands instead of asking questions. I didn't even give out so many commands at work. I preferred my team-members or the project staff to work independently, provide me with input and ideas and not wait for commands to be carried out. I saw myself as a coordinator of talents, not a commandeering officer.

"Of course ... What shall I call you?"

"Whatever you want, Master."

"There is no standard term similar to 'Master' you want me to use?"

"No, Master. Any nickname you give me will be fine."

"Come on, then, Alicia. Cuddle in."

I saw her knees buckle. Holy shit. Was she really cumming repeatedly from minimal signs of affection?

"Hurry, before you fall over from cumming."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Here," I handed her the remote, "I want you to choose something to watch tonight."

A shocked expression appeared on her face. Her voice dropped to a whisper signalling a rising panic.

"Master! I can't. I don't know what you like yet."

"Exactly. Tonight might be the only chance I have to find out what you like to see."

"Master, please!"

"I order you to choose something to watch that you want to see without regard to what you think that I would want to see."

She grumped a bit but cuddled up to me even closer before she started to zap through the channels. She stopped a few times at various comedy shows and once at a comedy movie but continued to zap through the programs. The next stop came when she reached one of the adult channels.

"No, not this one."

"But I might get an idea or two for you, Master."

"Trust me, Beautiful, I have plenty of ideas of what I want to do with you and what I want you to do with me."

She didn't just shudder this time, she shook erratically for almost a minute as the air filled with the musky smell of female juices. This wasn't just a small orgasm like she had the last few times I had complimented her, this was a full-blown climax.

"Oh, my God. Master. I'm so sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for. Making you cum is very high up on the list I have in mind. In fact, it's just above making you cum again."

"I shouldn't cum before you have, Master. That's undutiful. Please, let me serve you, Master. Please tell me how to please you."

I wouldn't be able to resist her for long, she was way too beautiful for that and, to be honest, it was a huge turn-on to know that she would do almost anything I ordered her to do.

"Well. You can't give me a blowjob with that lip and before we've both been tested for STDs we will not have unprotected intercourse. And as I don't have any condoms here I'll wait until tomorrow."

"I can blow you, Master. I don't feel any pain from my lip."

"Just because you're pumped full of painkillers. Don't worry, I'm fine."

Pouting, she continued to zap through the channels until she found a quiz show she liked. I took the opportunity to try and evaluate her level of knowledge and what it would take to get her a high school diploma.

The clock showed just after midnight when I decided it was time for bed.

"Do you remember what I said about your elementary needs?"

"Yes, Master. I have to fulfil them automatically."

"Autonomously was the word but in principle you're right. Good. When I say, 'let's go to bed', what will you do then?"

"I'll use the toilet, brush my teeth and remove my makeup. Then I wait for you to tell me where I'm supposed to sleep."

"In the bed, of course."

"Master, it's not considered appropriate for your sub to share your bed for anything but sex."

"Good thing we don't share the bed then. Until I've been able to buy you your own bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

I was shocked by her panic induced reaction as she rushed off the couch, down to the floor, pressing her face on my feet.

"Master, please! No! What have I done? Why are you punishing me? I don't know what I've done wrong. Please tell me so I can improve for you."

I could see in her posture and her erratic movements how she frantically tried to find the reason for what she considered to be a punishment.

"Punishing? Sleeping in a bed is a punishment for you?"

"It is so wrong for you to sleep in a less comfortable place than I do."

"Houston, we have a problem."

"Master, if I may make a proposition as you still need to learn to fully understand my submissiveness and your role as my Master."

She was able to think on her own. She was actively making propositions. That was a start. Not much, but a start.

"Go ahead."

"You've repeatedly said that you want me to be comfortable. It could be a solution that I sleep on the couch and you use the bed, Master. But it would be considered more appropriate if I slept on the carpet in the office."

This was getting out of hand quickly. Sleep on the floor? What was she thinking? If she expected me to treat her like a piece of shit, this relationship would soon be over because I wouldn't do that.

"Considered appropriate by whom?"

"Other Masters and subs."

Others? That was something I hadn't even thought about yet. Maybe there was some advice out there.

"I don't care about what others think. I'll not let you sleep on the floor, that's inhumane."

"I'll take the couch then, Master," she concluded.

"No. We'll share the bed."

"Master, I've done nothing to earn such a reward."

How could she think that sleeping in a bed was a reward? It's not as if we lived in an undeveloped country. Here, people sleep in beds.

"I feel like cuddling tonight."

"You honour me, Master."

"If that's how you feel, then so be it. Now I'll go and get ready for the night and I want you to do the same. I'll put a t-shirt for you to sleep in on the bed."

"Thank you, Master."

She scurried off to the guest toilet while I went to undress and take a shower. That would give me some time to think about what had happened to my life in the last few hours. Just about five hours ago, I had been having a beer watching sports with some buddies and now I suddenly had a beautiful young woman waiting for me to tell her what to do. I still had to find out how detailed my instructions needed to be. Would it be sufficient to order 'Have dinner ready when I come home in the evening' or did I have to specify what I wanted to eat, what ingredients she had to use and how she had to season it? Could I send her grocery shopping or did I have to prepare a shopping list? And then there was the whole question of sex. And who were these other subs and Masters she had mentioned? Could I be the one she seemed to so desperately need? Did I want to be the one she needed? Was I prepared to punish her if she 'misbehaved'? Spank her? Cause pain?

Not getting any answers to the many questions circling in my head, I turned off the shower and walked out of the shower to grab my towel, only to be surprised when Alicia was waiting, just out of sight from the shower, dressed in the t-shirt I had prepared with the towel in her hands.

"Master," she stated as she handed me the towel. I didn't miss her curious look at my cock and how she girlishly bit her lower lip where it had not been injured. I had surfed enough porn in my life to know that I could not by any means be considered big but some more serious websites put me at just about average. But in its current, flaccid state it was totally unimpressive with probably an inch and a half in length.

"Thank you, Alicia."

"You're welcome, Master."

"Alicia, in the corner of the bedroom is a chair where I sometimes put my clothes on. Please bring the chair here," I requested, "but leave the clothes."

She sprinted out of the bathroom and returned with the chair a few seconds later, "I have taken the liberty to put your used clothes in the hamper, Master. I hope this suits you."

"Yes, that suits me fine, Beautiful."

I had expected her to shudder again but to my disappointment, I was denied it. A disappointment Alicia didn't fail to notice and identify correctly.

"The big climax you caused when you announced that you would claim me in bed has satisfied me very thoroughly, so I'm not on the edge anymore as before. But I'll simulate small orgasms for your viewing pleasure from now on, Master."

"No. You won't. You will never simulate anything you don't feel. I cannot ensure your well-being if I don't know how you feel. Make that one of the basic rules."

I wrapped the towel around my waist and sat down on the chair.

"In this cupboard over there are more towels. Take out a small one and dry my hair with it."

"Thank you, Master," she remarked as she hurried to comply with my command.

When the hair was towelled mostly dry, I pointed to the mirrored cabinet, "In there is a dryer."

I deliberately didn't tell her to use it to dry my hair as a test whether she would act on her own or wait for me to spell it out.

"Master, I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"I'll always try to act according to what I think you wish when your orders are unclear to me but I would prefer if your orders were more specific as I do not yet understand you properly. Did you just inform me that there is a dryer in the cabinet or do you want me to use it to dry your hair, Master?"

I sighed. Getting her to act independently might prove more difficult than I had expected.

"I want you to use it."

"Yes, Master. I'll try harder to understand your wishes," she promised as she started to finish drying my hair.

As she stood on my right side blow-drying my hair, I couldn't resist the temptation anymore and moved my hand between her legs and started to softly stroke her right leg from the middle of her calf past her knee to just under her centre. When I moved my hand back down she whimpered and tried to bend her knees so my hand would touch her pussy.

My command, "Shht. Stand upright," was acknowledged with another whimper but she straightened her knees again. I stroked her slowly up and down, touching her ever so softly but withholding the caressing of her pussy she so desperately craved. The dryer was blowing air anywhere but on my head by now so I decided to tease her a bit.

"Alicia, shouldn't you take care of my left side as well?"

She jerked, coming back from wherever her mind had been, "I'm sorry, Master. I lost myself." She quickly slid behind the chair to my left side and continued to dry my hair.

I didn't wait long before resuming the distraction but this time on her left leg. After teasing her for a few more minutes I decided that my hair was sufficiently dry.

"Put down the dryer and stand in front of me facing me with my knees between your legs."

I didn't have the means to measure it but she might have exceeded the speed of light while complying with my order.

"Remove the T-shirt."

I hadn't finished the command as the shirt was already flying into the corner of the bathroom and beautiful Alicia was standing in front of me, naked and shivering from anticipation. I resumed my caresses but placed my hands on the side of her thighs and started upwards, squeezing her butt cheeks, up her back until I couldn't comfortably reach any further and then downwards, touching sides of her boobs, lightly stroking over her rib cage and abdomen, causing her to twitch, before passing on both sides of her pleasure centre, which I could see glistening and lightly dripping her juices down her inner thighs, until I reached the starting point on the outside of her thighs from where I restarted the circuit.

After teasing her for a few minutes I stopped when my hands were behind her shoulder blades and pulled her towards me while simultaneously leaning forward until my lips almost connected with her delectable, erect and expectant nipple and I could blow some hot breath on it. I switched breasts and teased her other nipple identically until I felt that Alicia had accepted that I would not give her the touch she craved. In that moment I closed my lips around her nipple, sucked on it lightly and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

Her knees buckled and the shaking caused her to lose her balance and she collapsed on me, whimpering, "Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God."

It took her a while to recover and I tried to get her into a more comfortable position for both her and me as she crushed my hardened cock.

"Master, please. Let me blow you. Let me return the favour."

"Not before your lip has healed."

"Master, please!"

It was time to take a stand. She wanted me to be her Master so I would have to be strict.

"I said, no."

"Master. I beg you. I crave your satisfaction."

Insubordination was not what I had expected.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"Master. Please. You don't understand my need. It feels so wrong to receive satisfaction without returning."

"It was very pleasing for me to play with your beautiful body."

I moved her to a standing position and got up myself, my still hard cock straining to get out of the towel. Alicia dropped to her knees, her gaze fixed on where she knew my hard-on was.

"Master," she said as she licked her lips, "please."

"Listen carefully now. You will not blow me until your lip has healed and you will not seek penetration until we either have some rubbers here or have been tested for STDs. Have you understood?"

"Yes, Master," she acknowledged my instruction, bowing her head. I didn't see the sparkle in her eyes when she found a way to circumvent my instruction.

"Good. Then let's go to bed."

"Yes, Master."

"Alicia."

"Yes, Master?"

"You really need to stop using 'Master' in every sentence. That's just ridiculous."

"Yes, Master," she replied, grinning sheepishly up at me from under her hairdo.

I gave her butt a playful pat, "Hush, now. Take the shirt with you, I don't want you to get cold during the night."

She walked out of the bathroom, stepped aside and waited until I had walked past her whereupon she followed me to the bed. Only one pillow.

"On the top shelf of that cupboard over there is an additional pillow and on the shelf below are pillowcases. Prepare yourself a pillow."

"Yes, M...Nick. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"You told to take care of my basic needs without order but I'm unsure of the limitations. Can I return to the bathroom to clean my thighs and freshen my cunt a bit?"

"Yes, of course. This is well within your basic needs. But I'd prefer if you referred to your intimate parts as pussy or vag or something like that instead of cunt. I don't like that expression, it's too vulgar for my taste."

"Yes, Master."

While Alicia went to freshen herself, I laid down on my back and covered myself with the blanket. My hard-on had started to subside and I was really looking forward to buying condoms on Saturday as I started to suffer from a severe case of blue balls.

Alicia returned, putting on a very sexy show as she walked from the door, past the foot end of the king size bed to the cupboard where she took out a pillow and put it in a pillowcase. She made sure that I would get a good view of her body. She wasn't vulgar about presenting herself but she sure was a seductress. But then again, aren't most women automatically seductive when they present themselves nude to a straight man? When her pillow was ready she strode along the foot of the bed to her side and then laid down.

"Under the blanket."

She erotically stretched, sliding her hand along her upper body as she made a big show of covering herself with the blanket.

"Come closer. I want to cuddle with you while I fall asleep."

"With pleasure, Master."

She positioned herself on my outstretched arm and snuggled up on my side. I had just relaxed into the mattress when I felt her hand moving purposefully towards my groin and starting to rub my almost flaccid but rapidly inflating cock.

"Alicia! What did I tell you about sex?"

"I do not blow you and I do not seek penetration, Master."

"But... I... You..." I stammered. "You're right. Go ahead."

"Thank you, Master," she purred as she continued to rub me to full hardness, placing soft kisses on my chest and shoulder wherever she could reach. It didn't take her long to get me hard and she soon started to stroke my length.

"I can't wait until you deem me worthy of taking your cock deep into my pussy. My hot folds can't wait for the moment you decide to fuck me deep and hard, in and out, again and again until you can't hold back anymore and honour me by shooting your delicious load deep into my womb. And then I'll suck you back to hardness and I'll keep sucking and sucking taking you all the way into my mouth until you shoot another load into my rejoicing throat."

At this point of her description I lost the last bit of restraint I had, my balls contracted, ready to release their load and Alicia dove down and jerked a few more times until I relaxed my muscles and spurted one of the biggest loads ever out of my cock, feeling my balls giving up the tension they had held since Alicia and I came home a few hours ago.