The Text Message Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

"Yummy," Alicia commented as she came back up, still licking her lips, using a finger to collect a few dribbles of cum she hadn't taken in her mouth.

I looked at her sternly despite feeling anything but.

"I didn't blow you, Master. I didn't make contact between your cock and my mouth. I just tried to please you by avoiding to make a mess that needed cleaning," she anticipated my reproach.

"You're playing with fire but I'll let you go unburnt this time," I smiled at her. "You may be technically right but you were on the brink of disobeying my order."

I wasn't really serious. For me, this was more of a game.

"Thank you for the generosity to look past your subs weaknesses, Master. And thank you for letting me please you. I feel so much better now."

"But you did that without order, I could even argue that you acted against my order. How does that interact with your submissiveness?"

"I'm not incapable of making decisions, Master. All my thinking, all my creativity and all my actions are directed towards pleasing you. This may include decisions or acting without orders if I have to. Like putting your used clothes in the hamper. Or cleaning the apartment. Or finding new ways to make you cum. The better I get to know you the easier it will become to please you. But I'll always prefer if you give me a specific command. I prefer 'Mop the floor' to 'clean the floor' to 'keep the floor clean' or even 'keep the apartment clean'. They all work but I clearly prefer the first one."

"So you prefer 'make a lasagne for dinner tomorrow' to 'make dinner tomorrow'?"

"Without a doubt. Do you want a lasagne for dinner tomorrow?"

I felt her body tense in anticipation of an order to follow the next day.

"Can you make a fresh one?"

"Yes, Master. I know how to make a fresh lasagne."

"Are you used to cooking with fresh ingredients?"

"Yes, I cook most things fresh if I can afford it."

That was good to know. Then I remembered that she had worked in the kitchen of a takeaway for a while. Maybe I could help learn the trade? Get her a professional education.

"Then I want you, tomorrow morning, to compile a shopping list of what you need to make a fresh lasagne and everything else you think is missing in the kitchen. I'm not a very good cook myself so you might want to fill up on ingredients and tools. Is this precise enough for you?"

"It's perfect. Thank you, Master."

"I don't like raw onions and mushrooms. And if you ever serve fennel, I'll kick you out."

She tensed up at the threat of being thrown out.

"I will not forget that."

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"I really like a strong coffee in the morning but I don't eat anything until I've been up for a few hours. So if you wake up before me, you can be ready to make a coffee but don't cook anything to eat for me. If you eat breakfast, you can do so without needing additional permission."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, sleep well. Good night."

"Good night and thank you for looking after me."

She snuggled close to me, her head on the height of my rib cage and quickly fell asleep. It took me considerably longer to find the calmness to fall asleep. What had I gotten myself into? A sub to care for? And me, a Master? Me of all people? What happened to Mr Gender Equality? What happened to the defender of emancipation?

Finally, the exhaustion and sexual satisfaction won over the confusion and I wandered into dreamland.

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers