All Comments on 'The Text Message Ch. 06'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just one small blemish

" I took one of the gadgets in each hand and pressed the wave-symbol on the remote with the letter A on it. I heard a quiet buzz and a moan from Ashley."

It should be Alicia right? :-)

Great tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have really enjoyed this loving story! I hate to see it come to an end. Thanks for the great story.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Great series

Thanks. I look forward to your next story .

NHARMZWAY77NHARMZWAY77about 6 years ago
Phenominal writing

Loved this series. I find it difficult to believe English is not your first language. Was hooked from the first and have enjoyed all your writings. Keep it up please.

NHW

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 6 years ago
Hated to see it end

Excellent story. Your writing has definitely improved since your first story, and that one was pretty good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Superb

Some of the best writing on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful story, thank you for sharing.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

You had me hooked with the first text Alicia sent him, and even after I learned why she did that, and her background, I wanted to keep reading. Great story and I hope you will keep on writing.

Rallen86Rallen86about 4 years ago
Loved it

One of the best stories Iโ€™ve read on the site. I would have liked to see how the addition of Dolores was explained to people, particularly at his work. Also would have been fun for them to have to go back to his old city and run into his ex. But regardless, an outstanding story. 5 stars.

lerenardruselerenardrusealmost 4 years ago
What a Great and Well Written Story

I read this one from beginning to end. I fell in love with the characters and all the different threads. I'm still searching for the perfect sub. There are so many that think they are submissive or more and in reality it is nothing more than a means to an end.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago

Lovely story; well written

I enjoyed itโ€™s compassion and humanity.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I still gave the last chapter 5/5 even I found the ending a little disappointing. He did not need the subs to marry each other and he allowed their lesbian relationship to get totally out of control.

A true Dom would have never let that happen.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Sorry It's Ended

A fabulous story from beginning to end. I loved the way the reluctant dom worked on making Alicia and then Delores happy and safe without being domineering.

5 throughout from me.

JaxxonZJaxxonZalmost 3 years ago

9th paragraph before the end... Ashley? That's the most confusing thing I saw in the whole 6 chapters. I know it was meant to be Alicia but maybe a last proofreading would have caught that. Great story, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, I disagree with Wargamer. The relationship between Alicia and Dolores is not out of control; as I mentioned in my comment on chapter 5, a strong, loving relationship between the two of them is necessary for the stability of the threesome. (This is especially true now that they need to tone down the D/s aspects when the children are present.) And Nick is certainly a true dominant: both Alicia and Dolores dedicate themselves to him completely, not because he demands it, but because they want to do so. That is the difference between mere obedience and true submission: their devotion and obedience is the result of their trust in Nick and the love the three share. That isn't to say that they don't fear his punishments -- the man is diabolically clever in devising them -- but that fear isn't a motivating factor.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story and how it progressed in each chapter. The Ds was done very well and showed that even if he wasn't sure he worked at doing what was needed but doing it his way. I understand his choice to have the girls marry as that was for legal reasons witch helps when interacting in the nilla world. They where in essence all married to each other just not according to normal laws. A paper is only a symbol as are rings and collars of a choice and physical representation of there love and commitment.

I gave every chapter 5 stars and would have been higher if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second reading - all 6 chaps:

Clever & original opening - the text message - well written throughout. Delicious.

Dunno what's with Wargamer - he's entitled to his opinion, but he's wrong. The relationship is a throuple - three couple - relationship, where the relationship between the two girls is as important as either of theirs with him. The two girls marrying is, given current laws, the ideal solution - all three have equal rights with all children.

6 x 5 - yes, 30 - count em - stars

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Great.. Not muy favorite subject but well written

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thankyou for this storey. I have no idea how many times I have read it, but I still keep coming back to it. That you have managed to create a Ds relationship without anyone being beaten, humiliated or abused was refreshing and lovely to read. The evolution of Nick, the thoughtful way he met their needs, and the way he kept to his own moral standards was really nice to read. I have looked for similar stories on this site but have found nothing like this one.

Original, well written, and a storey I will keep returning to. Please write more.

Gym52Gym525 months ago

EXCELLENT ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ.

Congratulations on producing such a moving and imaginative story, your characters have substance and history which has given them all individual lives, in addition to the combined life as a duo, a trio and finally as a family of seven individuals. Your descriptions of a truly dominant partner worried about his partners is an enjoyable alternative to the traditional physically dominant male, to have a psychological male dominant is unusual.

Thank you for publishing this work here and I assure you that this will not be my last reading of this work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES