The Texter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck for more support. Avoiding the puddles, they had past he turned sideways as he got to garages back door. Dipping through the first door and then the door into his office, he laid her down on the couch. He placed a pillow under her head and went over to the filing cabinet. Opening it he pulled out what looked like a first aid kit.

Rejoining her he looked down at her scrapped knee and pulled up the one pant sleeve till it was off her wound. She watched as he began to dress her wound. Uncapping a peroxide bottle he gently doused her cut with it causing her to wince a little and him to chuckled at her reaction. Using a cotton swab he pressed it firmly on the wound which caused her to tense up. Cleaning up the remaining liquid, he pulled out a wide bandage and applied it to her wound. After it was firmly on, he wrapped a ace bandage over it. Rubbing the bandage he lent up kissed her softly on the forehead.

"You just rest and not worry about anything I'll fix you car," she smiled at his kind jester and rested her eyes.

Lisa walked slowly into the locker room after the intense work out. Her entire body ached as she struggled to finish her stroll to her locker. Opening it she grabbed a hanging towel and made her way into the shower. Discarding her clothes on one of the benches outside of the shower area, she slipped into the shower and turned it on to warm.

The warm water caressed her body steaming off the numbing pain. She began to think over the whole situation between George and her. Despite the bad blood between them, she felt him admitting to the affair was oddly human. Previous boyfriends who she'd gone out with and cheated on her were caught in the act with several women. George never gazed upon another woman's body when with her.

Running her hands through her now soaked hair, she pondered whether to attempt to rebuild something that was broken between them. Shutting off the shower, she grabbed the towel discarded with her clothing and wrapped it around her wet body. Walking back over to her locker, she sat down on the bench in front of it and stared at the mirror and smiled as Christy walked up to behind her.

"You okay honey?" she caressed Lisa's shoulders watching her eyes slightly as more of the pain whisked away in Christy's touch.

"Better, but to be honest I think I may of over reacted."Christy looked at Lisa in confusion. "The whole George thing and him cheating."

"I'd be careful on the whole forgiving since cheating is a strong subject, specially when it has to do with a relationship."

"But it wasn't like I walked in on him fucking her. He admitted his mistake the day he did and its not like he did it repeatedly.....I hope." Christy sat next to her and draped an arm around Lisa's neck.

"Listen sweetie you do what you have to do. No matter what I'm here for you," Christy gave her a slight peck on the lips and Lisa smiled in approval at her friends welcoming approval.

"Thanks for your support," Lisa stood up and let the towel drop to the ground and Christy gave her ass a quick slap before running off.

Lisa held her ass as is throbbed from Christy's slap. Glaring at the red head, who had retreated back into the gym, Lisa shook her head while giggling. Grabbing her clothing from the bench, she slipped them on with ease. Grabbing her cell phone a message awaited her.

"Hello dear, how was the workout?" asked the Texter.

"It was interesting, I did as you asked and didn't do anything, but just watched," she texted him back and walked out of the locker room. As she exited Christy tagged along.

"Where are we going?" asked Christy as Lisa walked over to the driver side.

"We aren't going anywhere, I'm going to unwind this knot that was made today," she unlocked the car and climbed in.

"What am I supposed to do then?" Christy looked frustrated through the passenger window and Lisa pushed the button to lower it.

"Your dorm is like four blacks away, plus this is something I need to handle." She started the car up.

"And if he tries to hit you, what then?" Lisa pushed the brake pedal down and shifted to drive.

"Don't worry, I was wasted this morning and overreacted. I'll be alright, talk to you at practice tomorrow," Christy watched her friend pull off.

Back at the garage, George worked on the final bits and pieces of Alexis's car. Grabbing a wrench he carefully turned it back and forth till the nut was firmly down on the fan. Giving the blade a flick, he watched as it moved with ease. Alexis woke from her short slumber and hobbled out of the office and out to the garage. George leaned back up and wiped the grease off his hands with a rag while smiling at Alexis's hobble.

"What are you smiling at?" asked Alexis as she made it over to the car.

"The way you're hobbling." She scolded him and he chuckled a bit.

"So is it all fixed?" She looked at the obvious new fan.

"Yes ma'am all pretty and what not." He lobbed the rag over onto the table.

"Can I ask you a question?" She sat on the edge of her car.

"Sure go ahead, shoot." He gathered his tools and began to replace them back on their respective place.

"Why did you cheat?" He tilted his head down and let out a deep breath while turning to face her.

"It wasn't something I wanted to do. I was simply rehearsing with my partner for theatre and we got to an intimate part of the scene. The kiss wasn't meant to mean anything, we just ended up taking it further than it should have been. I tried to explain the situation I was in to Lisa, but we both seemed to have been bit tipsy from her apparent anger as well and my own reaction. Ended up being taken down by Christy this morning." he leaned against the table.

"You do realize Lisa did a little more than drinking yesterday as well as today right?" George looked at her oddly. "She had break up sex on the dance floor with some stranger and gave Trevor a blow job and tit fuck this morning at work." George looked at her shocked.

"No way, that's not the Lisa I know."

"Yes way, I mean the alcohol played a role in it, but she indeed did what she did. She's the reason my car overheated," as George rejoined her by car, it dawned on Alexis as to how to get her revenge and get what her body was craving all day now. "So can we can discuss the cost of this repair job?"

"Since you're a friend, I won't charge you." Carefully he shut the hood allowing her to move out of the way.

"Now come on, you can't just not charge me. At least let me pay you in some way." She playfully rubbed her hand over his arm.

"What are you doing?" His body tensed up from the soft touch of her hand.

She held a finger over his mouth to shush him and squeezed between him and the car. Reaching up she cocked her head and replaced her finger with her mouth. Her lips tenderly sucked on his and George was caught off guard as she kissed him gently. His mind was slightly boggled by the situation, but his body reacted and began to kiss her back while pushing against her body.

Their kissing began to grow in intensity as the pleasure from her mere touch was driving them further. His hands rubbed her bare back and she moaned into his mouth as he grasped her ass. She delicately rolled her stomach against his crotch and was shocked to feel his rod already hard. He groaned from her exotic movements and pushed into her stomach.

As she trailed her kissing to his neck, she took hold of the zipper on his jump suit and tugged it down, revealing his bare skin. Pushing his jump suit off his shoulders, she ran her hands down his entire arms feeling his stunning physique. Running her hands back up his arms she drug them down his body. She carefully kissed her way down his body slowly sucking on his skin ever inch. He moaned from her tongue dragging over his abs.

Reaching the bottom of his jump suit that had remained on at his hips, she tugged on his sleeves jerking it off his hips and allowing it to fall. He stepped out of it and kicked it off to the side as she undid the knot on his shorts. His cock roll stretched far towards the right. Once the knot came undone, she ran her finger along the roll, feeling it jump from her touch. His length so far, was in tune with Trevor's and she grinned wickedly at what was in store for her.

Hooking her fingers under his shorts waistline she stretched it out and pulled it just so that his cock broke free of both it and his boxers. She looked at his prominent rod that stood full sail at her. Her eyes grew wide as she examined it with her hands. She slowly pumped it once hearing him groan.

"My, my, my. George what big dick you have."

"All the better to plow your pussy with," she moaned at the thought of his cock deep inside of her.

"Don't forget my ass...the toughest of all." She knew about his liking of anal sex and if he lasted long enough she would give it up.

She twisted her hand back and forth on his entire length, bathing in his groans of pleasure. The friction was becoming quite rough and not wanting to make him uncomfortable, she brought it down and began to take his cock in her mouth. He moaned as her mouth took his length inch by inch. Amazed at how deep she was taking him, he watched her ever so closely. Despite her expertise in cock sucking she knew she wasn't going to get his entire length, but half was just enough to prep him.

Happy with her ability to get half of him in her mouth, she began to bob her head up and down his rod. He tilted his head back as she worked his cock with her mouth and fist. Her speed increased as her saliva and his pre-cum lubed up his cock. Wanting to get more pleasure from her mouth, he took hold of her head and began to fuck her mouth. Her eyes widen with tears as he began to fuck her face and go deeper into her throat.

She placed her hands on his thighs as he continued his assault on her mouth. Breathing was impossible and for mercy she tapped his thighs and with a few more thrusts he pulled out of her mouth. She gasped for air as his cock practically doused her with its drippings. Her hand remained pumping as she tried to regain her breath.

"You...Like that don't you?" he grunted as she played with his balls.

Pushing his cock up, she sucked on his balls, lathering them up a bit. He moaned as she dragged her tongue up his entire shaft and engulfed it once again. She made quick work of his cock and was hungry for more. He returned his hands to her head and increased the flow of his cock in her mouth. She sat there with her mouth wide open as he fucked her mouth harder. Her eyes watery from the lack of air she was barely getting. He stuffed his cock as far as possible and she tried not to gag.

They held there for a few seconds and with in few low grunts he pulled out as she gasped harder for air. Grabbing her by her shoulders, he brought her up and stared at her and his eyes spoke. She could tell he was wondering if she wanted to continue. He grabbed the zipper of her top and waited until she nodded. As he unzipped her top he was shocked to find her braless and her breasts freely bouncing from release from the top.

Leaning in he kissed her again and moaned in approval as his cock rubbed against her stomach. As he discarded her top to the side he transferred his kissing down to her neck. She moaned as he meticulously sucked on her neck as well as nibbling on her ear lobe.

His breath danced across her wet neck as he trailed his kisses loosely around it. He lowered himself a bit more until he latched onto her right breast. She bit her lip as he played with her breasts. While sucking on her nipple, he mauled her other breast causing her to tilt her head back and let out a loud moan.

Her hand had grasped his cock and began to jack him off as he switched his mouth to her other breast. Alexis was lost in bliss as he assaulted her breast like a animal. Her nipples were quite sensitive and sent shivers through her body as he pulled on them with his teeth and fingers.

He then began to kiss his way down her stomach and she tensed up as his tongue played with her belly button ring. Working his tongue into her belly button she cooed at his luscious touch. Continuing his decent he reached her waist. Ceasing his assault on her skin, he grabbed hold of her and spun her around. She shrieked at the sudden force and firmly placed her hands on the hood of her car as he pealed her pants down over her ass. Treated with her bare ass, he smirked at her being completely commando. Pushing her pants all the way down, she stepped out of them and kicked them over with her shirt. His hands firmly grasped her ass and she moaned as he sucked on her ass cheek.

Running his tongue all over her ass cheeks, he separated them and ran his tongue down her crack and over her ass hole. She shivered at near intrusion of her ass. His tongue came in touch with her pussy and it traced circles around it. She moaned as his fingers drew back her hood and gasped as his tongue began to dive into her pussy.

Slamming her hands again on the hood of the car, she let out a sigh as pleasure encased her body. He viciously ate her out grunting at her excitement she exerted. His tongue lapped at her inner canal and her mouth open wide struggling to take in air as his tongue was paired up with a finger in her ass.

As he meticulously worked both her pussy and ass, she pushed her self harder against his assault. Her orgasm was beginning to build as he increased his assault with two fingers {in} her ass. Before she knew it, his assault ceased and a moan escaped her mouth as he began to kiss his way up her back. His hands came around and took hold of her breast as he gently sucked on her neck causing her to coo some more while leaning back into him.

Turning her head to the side she embraced him in a kiss and moaned as her sweetness filled her mouth. As they continued to kiss, her ass grinded into his cock some more. She glared at him, watching him prep for his entry. Giving his cock a few strokes, he dipped down and leaned forward.

As he slithered up her back his cock pierced through her opening, causing her to moan. Her eyes fluttered as his cock fought her walls. Smiling, he gave a quick thrust and entered her completely. A long drawn out moan came from her agape mouth. Looking forward, she bowed her head as he pulled back and thrust back into her. Her back arched up at the power from his thrust. He continued with the slow, but powerful back and forth motions causing a mimicking reaction with soft moans from her. He grunted as he increased his pace powered through her clamping walls.

Her body had begun to loosen up after a while and he had taken a firm grip of her hips and upped his fucking. Her body swayed back and forth causing the car to sway in unison and her short hair bounced like a jelly fish swimming.

"That's it fuck my pussy!" moaned Alexis, pushing back into each thrust.

His impacts smacked hard into her ass, causing her to let out short burst of O's. He smiled at her reaction to her ass being hit by his pelvis. Leaning back he held hard onto her hips and began to jack hammer pussy. Her eyes shot open as his cock went deeper into her and harder. His continuous fucking was causing her rising orgasm to return. She threw her ass back into him getting a deeper impact form his cock.

"That's it, oh don't stop!" Her breathing became quite eratic along with her body sweating. "Ohhh....yes...yes... fuck that pussssy! Make me come, let me cover that dick of yours with my cum...umph!" He heaved forward pushing her down on the hood of the car and fucked her as hard as he could. Her body slammed into the hood repeatedly and the pain fueled her pleasure more. "Right there, right there," it was becoming harder to breath as he squeezed her harder against the hood and letting off her back, he gave several long hard thrusts into her. "Fuck!.....Me!....AHHHhh!" moaned Alexis between three long deep thrusts before being consumed by her over powering orgasm.

Her body thrashed on the car and George stood there as her body worked his swollen member. Her orgasm had subsided after a bit and he had returned to a fast but easy fuck. Both their bodies drenched in sweat from the intense fuck. Her breath had returned to normal and she looked over her shoulder.

"How 'bout I ride that cock of yours." Her seductive tone sent chills down his spine and she continued to work his cock in her pussy by rotating her hips counter clockwise.

He slowed down on his thrusts and stepped back causing his cock to leave her hungry pussy. Her eyes shimmered at the departure and stood up. He walked over to the back of her car and opened the door. Slipping into the back seat and she followed on her jelly legs and closed the door behind her. Straddling him, Alexis positioned her self over his cock.

Taking hold of his cock, she lowered her self and bit her lip while moaning as his cock reentered into her. Happy with its depth, she began to rock her hips, working his cock. She had leaned in and embraced him with a kiss. Breaking the kiss, she took hold of his shoulders and began to bounce up and down on his cock like a pogo stick. Her hair bounced with each compression on his cock. George moaned as her pogoing turned into a radical circling of her hips.

Her pussy worked his cock quite a bit before returning to a harder pogo. Each contraction led to a deep gasp of air as she took his entire length. As each contraction grew harder in impact, her ass smacked hard onto his thighs causing a mixture of gasping and moaning from her. Her entire body shook with the impact.

"You like...UH!...that don't...UH!...You George...UH!" said Alexis between each powerful impact.

He grunted in response watching her body bounce up from him and fall back down on his cock. After a few more long hard bounces on his cock, he caught her as she slammed hard down on his cock and keeping a hook around her waist he turned and placed her on her back. Not missing a beat he continued on slamming his cock into her in long hard thrusts causing both to let out oomphs of air.

Their breaths had just about fogged up the windows and all that could be seen through them was the mere silhouettes of them. George had once again increased the speed of his thrusts and was drilling her hard. Alexis was once again caught in the trance of her rising orgasm. Her arched back pushed out her ripe nipples as his plowing had seemed to hit her sweet spot. Using her hands she had begun pushing back into his thrusts emphasizing the effect of the collision. With her mouth agape she watched hungrily as he plowed away at her and she had come to notice his balls were slapping quite hard against her puckering ass hole.

"Do you wanna fill up one more hole?" she whispered between her moans of pleasure.

George looked at her confusingly before realizing what she was referring to. Giving a grunt, he decreased his fucking to a few long deep impacts before slipping his cock out of her pussy. Smiling she struggled to sit up and get on her knees. Leaning down she took his wet cock into her mouth and moaned for the mixture of her juices and his. She worked her mouth up and down on his member giving it enough of her saliva to lube it up. Happy with her job, she disengaged and turned around and swayed her ass back and forth in front of him. His eyes were affixed on her swaying ass and took hold of his cock.

Halting her swaying ass with his hand he steadied it as he aligned his cock. Alexis's eyes rolled to the back of her head as his head entered her tight ass. Both let out a simultaneous groan as both felt the excruciating pain from penetration. He inched his cock into her further and the grip was ten folds of her pussy.

"Oh my god, fuck!" screamed Alexis as his cock pried open her ass.

The lubrication aided some in keeping the friction between his cock and her ass from adding to the pain. Her hands gripped hard onto seat as he fucked her ass in small increments. Her ass slowly began to adjust to his size, but each breath seemed to make the adjustment ever so small. She gritted her teeth as he was working his cock in and out of her ass more.