The Texter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The friction was beginning to give him some pleasure as her loosening ass adjusted the point his cock was able to go in our more swiftly. Both their groaning had turn into moans as the pleasure had taken over. The entire car now rocked with their fucking. Alexis had her hand buried in her pussy feeling Georges oncoming orgasm.

Outside the garage, Lisa had just pulled up and gotten out her car. Walking with a purpose, she stopped mid step as her phone began to ring. Holding the phone up she saw it was the Texter calling. Curious as to why he was calling, she picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" said Lisa looking around.

"Hello sweet heart," came the smooth voice of the Texter that sent shivers down her spine.

"What do you want?" she spun around seeing if any cars had pulled up into the garage.

"Lets just say I felt that texting you wouldn't be quick enough to forewarn you."

"Forewarn me of what?"

"If you continue on into the garage, I can't protect you from what may happen."

"I don't see how that's a problem, I'm just going to talk."

"Don't say I didn't warn you," a click echoed over the phone and dead tone played.

Putting the phone back into her pocket she ignored the Texter's warning and proceeded into the garage. She couldn't see George anywhere and walked past Alexis's car not noticing the slight swaying of the car. Walking out towards the front of the car it was then her attention was attracted by the discarded clothing on the ground. Bending down she picked up a top and realized it was the modified top she wear when she'd come and help George out in the Garage. Her eyes scanned the garage when she took note to the Honda rocking in front of her.

The windows were fogged up and she could make out the silhouette of someone's body. Walking around to the passenger back door, she took note of a hand firmly placed against the window and the silhouette figure was jerking up and down. Grabbing hold of the handle she pulled it and opened the door. Her eyes and nostrils were filled with sex.

Moans of pleasure were emitted as her eyes widen at the sight of George now power drilling into Alexis from behind. Lisa couldn't even move as she watched her friend being, what looked like plowed anally by her boyfriend. He had taken a few more long deep thrusts into her and let out a load groan as did Alexis. Both had released their orgasm and he continued to thrust into her ass emptying his load into her ass. Their eyes were clenched tight as they rode off their orgasm. Alexis's eyes had opened and noticed someone in front of her. Then she gasped, causing George to open his eyes to see Lisa blatantly standing there with her mouth wide open and her eye filling up with tears.

"Lisa wait I can explain." He tried to climb over Alexis as Lisa walked away in a hurry He hopped over Alexis and ran after Lisa, catching her by her arm. "Wait Lisa, don't go!" cried out George keeping her from leaving.

"Let go of me pig!" She desperately pulled at his grip.

"Babe just please, let me explain please." She seemed to stop fighting and hoping she wouldn't run, he let go.

"Explain? How the fuck are you going to explain to me how you are fucking my friend in her car." She pointed towards Alexis as she climbed out of the back of her car. "It's funny, I was going to come here and confess that I fucked some stranger at the club last night and forgive you for what you did once to me and hope you forgive how out of line I was last night and this morning at the diner, but no!" She whipped the stream of tears from her cheek and took another breath. "You know what," She grabbed hold of her necklace and ripped it off. "Fuck you and enjoy your fuck buddies, we're through!" She tossed the necklace at him and walked off while Alexis joined him.

"Georgey bear, you really fucked up," said Alexis, leaning on his shoulder.

"To be honest I'm glad it's over, I was only dating her for the sex," he smirked and Alexis gasped.

"You really are a dick...well you fuck good so I won't bust your balls. Thanks for fixing my car." She kissed him gently on the cheek and walked back into the locker room.

Lisa had remained in her room for the remainder of the day and didn't even join her mother for dinner. Every so often the Texter would text her, but she didn't bother reading or responding to the texts. Her heart was broken from how much George prayed on it these past two days. Alexis had called and Lisa sucked it up and took it. She informed Alexis she wasn't angry at her and knew that what she did with Trevor was out of line and her fucking George had nothing to do with their break up, but George fucking Alexis had been the final line.

She merely cried her self to sleep knowing she had to move on no matter what her heart felt. George was a man and he just didn't do the right thing. Tomorrow was a new day and today was going to history, that's all George was, history.

The next day was another day of Lisa fighting her mother to get up. She had decided to wear a pair of ripped jeans which hugged her wide hips and tight fitted button up red, black and white checker shirt with the buttons half way undone revealing her tank top. She had rolled the sleeves up to her elbow and let her hair hang down. Turning side ways she smiled at how well her body was shaped in the outfit and skipped down the stairs with a welcoming smell of eggs and bacon.

Sitting down at the table she hungrily ate up the plate full of eggs and bacon. For once her mom had sat down to eat with her. Tension was quite tense for her mom was concern with Lisa's recent break up. Once she had eaten some of her food, she stared at Lisa and cleared her throat.

"So honey, how was your day yesterday?" asked her mom as Lisa stared out the window to the back yard.

"Well, let's just say George got his third strike with me, So I ended it." Lisa ate some more of her eggs.

"Listen there will always be another guy who's better than George," her mom reached out and held her hand. "You can bounce back I know you can,. Lisa stared at her.

"I will, I guess sometimes I hold men up to the standards of..." she didn't want to mention her boyfriend that had been forced to move away last year, but her mom knew what she was referring to.

"Don't worry, just take your time. There's no need to rush." Lisa smiled and looked at the clock noticing it was time to leave.

"Thanks for the talk mom I'll see you when I get home," she kissed her mom on the cheek and left.

Driving the small distance to school, Lisa once again met up with her friend Sarah who hugged her immediately as she exited her car. Lisa felt the happiness returning as Sarah clung harder onto her. Breaking the hug, Sarah sat back against Lisa's car.

"So, Alexis told me about yesterday." said Sarah as Lisa just nodded before replying.

"Yeah, it wasn't the easiest position to be in, but it had to be done." She grabbed her book bag from the trunk.

"So are you ready for Macbeth test today?" asked Sarah, joining Lisa on the walk into school.

"To conquer the easy is a task that's breezy. Thy self shall proclaim this test to be no early defeat, but the step to victory over the rest," Lisa recited in her best Shakespearean accent and held her arms out and Sarah looked at her oddly. "Too much?" Sarah nodded her head with a cocked eyebrow before bursting into laughter with Lisa as they entered the school. "Alright dear, again I must go do my job as the school aide," they hugged once again and parted ways.

"Hey Lisa how was your day off?" asked the Main office secretary as she typed up an email.

"Let's just say, it was a restful day and that I want to forget it ever happened," she gathered some vanilla envelopes from the basket marked "Aide".

"That's the spirit. Well, just deliver those to their respective location and have a nice day." Lisa nodded and exited the office.

Once again the halls were jam packed forcing her to hop, dip, and swerve around people. Out of the corner of her eye, something caught her eye, but when we she looked over no one or thing was there. Shaking her head, she got to the first classroom and handed the teacher the envelope. As she made her way down the hallway to the next classroom she ran into Alexis. They both looked at one another and smiled. Alexis leaned into her ear.

"Happy Birthday," whispered Alexis and Lisa smiled while saying thanks.

Stepping out of the way they parted ways. Quickly she got the remainder of the envelopes to their respective destinations. The crowd had died down so it was easy to head to her first period class before stopping off in the bathroom. Entering the furthest stall she whipped out her cell phone and found three text messages from the Texter's which read.

"Hey is everything okay, you seemed rather steamed after leaving the garage?" the first one read. "I'm sorry if what ever happened in the garage happened. That's the reason I called Lisa," she was astonished he knew her name, but figured he could of heard it any where. "It hurts to see you hurt again, its okay if you wish not to speak any more, but just to let you know I'm a text away," she looked at the time and notice it was almost time for class and bolted it out of the bathroom. Classes were slowly progressing, but still a drag.

Back at Lisa's home, her mom had been slightly affected by her daughter's situation and had opened up a bottle of whiskey. She sat on the couch drinking away at it as she reminisced about how Lisa's dad and her broke up over her cheating on him with a coworker. They didn't want to tell Lisa that her mother cheating was the reason her dad moved to the other part of town, but instead just lied that there was a difference between them that was tearing them apart.

She heard a car door slam shut and looked out the front window. George was walking up the drive way with a box in hand. Downing the rest of the whiskey in her cup she walked over to the door as he rung the door bell. Opening it up, he was gifted with a view of her in her hospital nurse outfit and her long brown hair that roughly hung down.

"George what are you doing here?" asked Lisa's mom.

"Well Ms. Swall, I figured I'd just drop off Lisa's stuff that was at my house since we were no longer together," he lifted the box of her stuff.

"Please just call me Stacy and how nice of you." Her speech showed signs of her being worn out, but it really was the three cups of whiskey that were taking an affect. "Please come in, I'm sure you have some stuff here as well," she held the door open allowing him to slip in while brushing against her a bit.

She brought her finger up to her mouth and sucked on it trying to keep her mind at ease as he climbed the stairs. Shaking her head, she walked back into the living room trying to fight the alcohol. Sitting down on the couch she grabbed the empty cup and despite the obvious effect it was having on her, she poured another cup and swigged it back.

George had placed the box of Lisa's belongings on the chest on the end of her bed. Walking over to the closet he pulled down several of his shirts and pants and folded them up next to the box. Opening her top drawer, he grabbed the few pair of boxers and socks of his and tossed them on top of his clothes. Closing the drawer, he grabbed his cologne and deodorant stick and walked over to the box. Reaching into the box he pulled out two plastic bags. In one bag he threw his socks, boxers, cologne and deodorant. The other he carefully placed his clothes in. A creaking a floor board caused him to stare up at the door way where Stacey stood leaning against the door frame.

"Did you get everything?" She casually walked into the room and over to Lisa's dresser.

"Yeah everything is here."

"You look a little thirsty, I brought up an extra cup for you," she held up two cups held between her fingers and the bottle of whiskey.

"Um, well...Ms. Swall...I mean Stacey," he stuttered as she walked over to him.

Placing the cup in his hand, she popped open the bottle and poured till his cup was halfway filled. He looked at her confusingly as she topped off her cup. She held out her cup as did he.

"To rocky relationships and the fun you have outside of them." She clicked her cup with his and he was lost in words at her toast.

Back at school, the bell rang and Lisa was happy to get some lunch. Luckily for her, she had privilege like many other seniors to go out to eat lunch. Since her house was only five minutes down the road, she typically ate lunch there. As she reached her car, her phone buzzed inside of her pocket. Hopping into her car, she brought out the phone to see it was a text from the Texter.

"Well, where do you think you're going?" asked the Texter.

"Us seniors have privilege ability to go out to eat, so I'm going home to get me some free lunch," texted Lisa as she turned the key to her ignition and soon found her car wasn't turning on. She groaned as the battery was drained because her lights were left on. Hitting her fists on the steering wheel she dragged her self out of the car and began the walk to her house, which was now a ten minute walk. Luckily the light changed for her, allowing her to cross the road with out delay. Just as she crossed the road, her phone went off and she pulled it out again.

"I didn't know we could do that." She cocked an eyebrow as his identity was becoming clearer by each text.

"At least I know your not some weird underclassmen stalking me," texted Lisa as she laughed while rounding the corner.

Surprisingly, the walk to her house turned into a mere five minute walk. It would have been longer if the light hadn't changed when it did. She hadn't noticed George's car parked across the street and entered the house. Walking to the kitchen she pulled out a sandwich she had saved the other day and unwrapped it. Eating the delicious turkey and cheddar cheese sandwich, she climbed to the top of the stairway. As she walked down the hallway a faint noise was emitting from her room. She wondered if her mom was cleaning her bedroom.

Just as she pushed open her door she was once again treated with George fucking another girl. This was worse than before because it was her own mother that he was fucking. She was frozen in place as she watched her mom emphasis how much pleasure she was getting.

"That's it...fuck me, make me cum. Uhh! I haven't been fucked like this in years," Stacey arched her back and her eyes open briefly to see Lisa standing in the door way. At first she ignored her, but then it dawned on her. "OH fuck! Lisa," she was about to push George off, but he had maintained hold of her hips and gave a few long strokes before cumming inside of her as well as making her come. She clenched the bed covers as her orgasm hit.

George continued pumping his spewing cock into her milking every bit of himself. He had became aware that Stacey had tears running down her check and was sobbing. He leaned up to look at her.

"Hey is everything okay?" He pushed some hair out her eyes.

"No, Lisa just walked in on us," George looked up and saw she wasn't there. Hopping off the bed he pulled up his pants and ran after Lisa. After hopping down the stairs he opened the closed door to find her in no sight.

To be continued

Huge thanks to Bronzeage. He has been life savior as an editor. Sorry it took so long to get this one finish, but hell I got it here for ya. This is going to be very fun to write more too, please don't forget to rate and comment. I encourage feedback from my readers; whether it be it rules or suck I enjoy all. I'm also encourage input, because its helps me sometimes to have input from others to get things easier to transit easier and thanks again for reading. Also chapter four should be up as well and ready to read.