The Texter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what you and your boyfriend going to do?" read the text from the Texter.

"Well, Mr. Texter, I'm going to dye my hair and we're going hang out at my place," texted Lisa and putting the hair dye box on the counter.

"Hmmm... now I must ask, are you two thinking of you know?" asked the Texter.

"No! My parents are home!" texted Lisa while paying the cashier.

"Since I discovered you're a little adventurous, how bout you two, do it while they're home and if you have a basement or game room or what ever you call it, do it there," said the Texter.

Lisa took her change, picked the bag containing her hair dye, and left the store. Hopping into the car she buckled up again, George smiled and backed the car up. As they headed to her house, Lisa gazed at the passing trees and thought about the Texters request. She'd never tried having sex before while her parents were home, but she always wanted too. George pulled into the drive way and they both got out.

"Hey honey, could you wait in the game room for me?" asked Lisa as they walked up to her house.

"Sure babe, but are you sure you don't need help?" asked George?

"Nope, it will only take ten minutes and then we'll hang." said Lisa giving him a wink; he smirked as he caught her drift.

After entering the house, they went their ways, Lisa up stairs and George down. Racing into her bathroom, Lisa peeled off her shirt and unclipped her bra as she tore the box open. After a few minutes, her hair was oiled up in the hair dye and she gazed into the mirror, making sure nothing was missed. After doing a few touch ups, her phone vibrated in her pocket sending more chills through her body. Quickly she washed her hands and took out the phone while opening it.

"So, I was wondering, u wouldn't happen to be dying your hair black with a tint of brown now would you?" asked the Texter and Lisa gasped.

"What are you, a peeping tom or something?"

"Oh, no, its just I thought you'd look sexy in that color." texted the Texter.

"Why thank you, you and my boyfriend have the same taste." texted Lisa glancing at the ticking clock, knowing she had five minutes until it was done.

"I was wondering, how your dream was in English class today?"

"It was just amazing; it was like I was in the Macbeth scene of when Lady Macbeth and Macbeth were discussing a way to cover up Macbeth's crime."

"Though, from what I did to you, it was a little more twisted."

"Oh, yeah, but unfortunately, I woke up."

"Well, since you're dying your hair, why don't you live out your fantasy dream with George?"

"You know what Texter, I just might do that. Talk to you later," texted Lisa, smiling at her self in the mirror.

She looked up at the clock and saw it was time to rinse off the colorant; she stuck her head under the running shower. Some of the excess liquid, drained off her head and onto the shower floor. After a few minutes of rinsing off, she grabbed a towel and dried her hair.

Scrubbing her hair a little more, she walked over and looked into the mirror after removing the towel. She instantly smiled, her coloring had been successful and she could see clearly the brown tint in her hair. Giving it quick shake, she walked into her bedroom.

Opening her closet, she walked in, scanning the clothing. At the end of her walk in closet, she spotted what she wanted. She examined the gown she'd found, it was one her mom had bought her a while back from some flea market, and she was satisfied with the resemblance to the one she had worn in her dream. Walking out of the closet with the gown, she shut the closet door and threw the gown onto her bed.

Grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she peeled it off her body and tossed it into the hamper. Hooking her fingers under the waistband of her pajama pants, she pushed down her pants along with her panties and stepped out of them. Kicking the panties and pants towards the hamper, but missing it, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra releasing her breasts.

Grabbing the gown, she slid it over her head and pulled it the rest of the way down her body. Lisa looked in the mirror and gave her hair a little fluff, causing it the dangle some what down her back, but not like her dream. Doing a twirl, she walked out of her bedroom and descended the stairs. Tip toeing across the hallway, she slipped down the stairs towards the game room, avoiding her mom who was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

After reaching the bottom of the stairs, she scanned the poorly lit room and after a second sweep, she spotted George on the couch, twiddling his thumbs. His face came up to meet her stare and instantly he was dumbfounded by the way she looked and her hair. Instantly his mouth went dry as she began to walk towards him and she stopped ten feet from him.

"So, my dearest art thou still pondering on what we may do to outdo this foul deed?" said Lisa in her best Shakespearian accent.

"I do not know what you're talking about babe," said George a little confused.

"Hmmm, I guess I only dreamt it, too bad," Lisa shrugged and flopped onto the couch next to him.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Looks like somebody didn't listen to my conversation on the way home."

"What you mean, I did listen!"

"Can I ask what I did today then, since you claim you were listening?"

"Well, you said you were dreaming..." began George and Lisa nodded and beckoned him to continue.

"And....you....had black hair with a brown tint in your dream....and..." continued George, he only dug him self a deeper hole as he tried to recall the conversation, but all he could remember was himself dreaming about some other girl.

"George is it just me or am I just some girl to you?" asked Lisa trying to keep from flipping out on him; he just stared at her blankly.

"You see!, today I've been horny as hell and I try to lighten up the mood by playing out my dream and you don't get the message, what girl are you cheating with?" asked Lisa standing up off the couch and George looked at her, shocked, trapped like a deer in headlights.

"Oh, so it is another girl, who the fuck is it? " Lisa snarled.

"Well...Beth."

Lisa froze as Beth's name echoed through her ear like noise in a cave, going on and on and on.

Lisa just pointed to the stairs and George tried to talk, but she shook her head and jerked her hand whilst trying to keep from screaming. He scrambled as he ducked beneath her arm and rushed out of the house. Lisa lowered her hand as her mom came down the stairs with a concerned look in her face. Lisa dropped to her knees and bowed her head down into her lap. Her mom quietly approached her daughter as she sniffed a little. Getting down on her knees, she began to rub Lisa's jittering back as she tried to hold in the tears, but as soon as her mom brought her into her shoulder, Lisa started to sob.

"There, there baby, don't you cry."

"It's... not... fair," said Lisa between sobs into her mothers shoulder. "It's just not fair!"

"Lisa, its ok, I'm here," said her mom rubbing her back as Lisa continued to shudder.

Lisa had taken it hard and later on had eaten up her room, letting it be known she didn't want to be bothered. The tears had already seeped away, but her heart still hurt. As she sat there curled up in her bed, she moaned a little, trying to keep from breaking into tears. Then her phone buzzed and she picked it up. Flipping it open, she placed it to her ear.

"Hey! What's up Lisa," came the voice of Beth and Lisa stared at her wall.

"Hi bitch!" said Lisa really clearly.

"Wha..." before Beth could finish talking; Lisa hung the phone up and placed it in her lap.

Stretching out on her bed, she found her self falling a sleep. Her dreams weren't about her Macbeth scenario, but of George and her break up. It was all turning into a nightmare, but a buzzing fuzzed out the dream. Finally, she opened her eyes and glanced down at her phone. It had a new message and she glanced over to the clock to see it was five o'clock. Picking up her cell phone, she flipped it open.

"So, how was the tryst with your lover?" read the text.

"It didn't happen." texted Lisa.

"Why, what happened?"

"Found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with a friend from another school."

"Wow that sucks, sorry."

"It's all right; I kind of guessed he was going behind my back, awhile ago."

"Isn't there anything you can do to get your self up from the low?"

"Well, I could go to the club to night, I have no school tomorrow."

"Well, why don't you then? Get some of your friends."

"Sure why not, alright I'll go out, bye."

After calling three of her friends, she walked over to her closet and peered in for an outfit. She pushed a side a few and then her hands came to rest on a purple dress that she had bought for the club she and George went to in New York and she choose it. Putting it on, the sleeveless dress came down to mid thigh, it was taunt beneath her breasts and emphasized them even though they were covered by the bodice.

Turning, she examined how the dress showed off her nicely proportioned ass and legs and smiled at how sexy she truly was. A honk of the horn startled her and she smiled. Grabbing her cell phone and matching purple purse, she ran down the stairs and was met by her mother.

Where are you going sweetie?"

To the club, I need a pick me up."

Are you sure?"

Yeah, I'm going with a couple of friends."

Which club is this?"

"It's just he fifteen to eighteen club," lied Lisa trying to get by her mom's bull shit detector, she knew her mother wouldn't approve her going to an eighteen and up bar and club.

"Well...ok have fun dear." Her mom left for the kitchen as Lisa exited the house.

Walking over to the car; Sarah, Alexis, and Mellissa got out. Each gave Lisa hug and apologized for George's stupidity. Lisa just smiled, telling them she was more than happy to be able to fool around. Alexis just joked about how she did it any way, even when she was with George or her other boyfriends, but Lisa just giggled. Everyone piled into Sarah's car and with one final wave to Lisa's mom; they were off to the club.

Pulling up in front of the club, Alexis was first out; here light chocolate skin was very visible with her white and black long sleeve shirt which did little to hide her small breasts, but her black knee length skirt showed she had an ass to make up for lack of breasts and her black hair hung short around her head, just below her ears. Lisa followed, linking her arm with Alexis. Melissa stepped out and she truly was a bomb shell; her tan skin was complimented by a blue sleeveless shirt with a low neck showing off the top of her large breasts and her white jeans added to her overall sexiness including her firm ass. Sarah handed the valet parker her keys in exchange for a slip and joined her arms with those of her friends. Sarah completed the foursome; with her mid thigh black skirt and white dress shirt with the top two buttons open revealing the top of her breasts.

"Excuse me ladies, may I please see some identifications?" asked the doorman

"Hector!" said all the girls at once, and then they giggled.

"Just kidding girls."

"So what's the password?" asked Sarah.

"No password, you're on the list already, Frank made sure of it." All the girls smiled at him and Hector opened the door for them.

Walking in, they could see the dance floor was already crowded and it was definitely going to be rejuvenating for Lisa. The house lights were down and strobe lights flickered on the dance floor making silhouettes of the dancers in various poses from grinding to dancing at a distance. The girls became very aware of what possibilities there were to night and right away they spotted their friend Christy waving from the V.I.P section. Making their way through the crowd, the girls found it quite difficult as some men would try to dance with them, but all these hopefuls were rejected by the foursome. Lisa had yelped as a man pinched her ass and she turned around, leering at him. He looked shocked that she'd managed to pick him out, when she took a step towards him, he covered his crotch, but instead of hitting him she leaned up and kissed him on the lips, sending him into shock. She turned and smiled at her giggling friends. As they reached the V.I.P entrance a woman halted them with a clip board in her hand and glanced at them all.

"Names?" asked the woman.

"Alexis Julian, Sarah Smith, Melissa Fink and Lisa Flay" said Alexis to the woman, who then scanned her list.

"I don't see a Lisa Flay"

"Really, are you sure that's not her name right there," said Alexis, pointing towards the bottom of the clipboard with a hundred dollar bill peeking out of her fist.

The woman looked at it and made it disappear, and up at Lisa who smiled, and with a nod she let them in. Right away, they ran over to Christy and group hugged. Christy was the most laid out dresser there; blue jeans, sneakers, a shirt that had tears in it revealing her skin and the bra she wore. Her red hair was a wild mess and made her look like a wild woman with alluring green eyes, perky breasts and a firm, small ass. Grabbing a seat at a booth, they all placed their bags in a pile towards the back.

"So girls, how's everyone doing?" Christy smiled her bright smile at everyone.

"We all would be dong fine, but unfortunately, Lisa here isn't doing so well," said Sarah hugging her.

"What's wrong Lisa?" asked Christy scooting closer to her.

"Well, let's just say I'm no longer tied down.

"Oh my god! You and George broke up!" Christy looked shocked.

"Yeah, he was cheating and so I'm here to loosen up."

"Well then, lets get you loosen up," whispered Christy in her ear and Lisa jumped as Christy hands slid across her crotch, Lisa pushed her hand away glaring at her.

"Anyway, let's get our drinks!" said Christy waving a server over. "Um, can we get two Orange Vodkas, a Tuck, and two Root Beers." said Christy and the server nodded as she departed for the bar.

"I'm not drinking." said Lisa shocked at Christy's order.

"I know, you're taking a sip of my Tuck and then you can have your root beer" said Christy rubbing Lisa's arm, Lisa glared more at her and the server returned in matter of minutes with their order.

Alexis and Mellissa got the orange vodka, Christy the Tuck and Lisa and Sarah the root beers. Christy handed the Tuck to Lisa and she took a sip then handed it back to Christy who knocked it back in one gulp. Lisa quickly mixed the root beer with the tuck and swallowed, with a sweet after taste to her surprise.

Everyone seemed to unwind and talk about their boyfriends and certain problems with school and stuff. Lisa didn't have that much input since boyfriends were part of the whole conversation, but luckily her phone vibrated in her hand and she flipped it open.

"I must say, that dress really suits you," said the Texter and Lisa smiled.

"Hmm, thank you, I see you're stalking me."

She looked up and tried to see if you could spot him, but found Christy pushing her Tuck into her open mouth and swallowing a mouth full. She was about to yell at Christy, but the sudden vibration against her thigh kept her at bay.

"No, I didn't know you were going to this club, I would of thought you'd go to that fifteen to eighteen club down the road, so either I'm lucky or you're searching for me."

"Yeah, I'll go with the first one, so what's up?"

Her body was becoming slightly agitated and Christy's occasional rub of her arm was causing more of a discomfort. Lisa wondered what was in this drink that had her senses on fire and turned to Christy.

"What's in your drink?

"A mixture of Vodka, white wine and a squeeze of a lemon. Its something my dad drank at restaurants."

Lisa was baffled at the concoction, but vibration disturbed her and she picked up he phone.

"Truth or dare!" said the Texter, Lisa was slightly startled at the question.

"Truth!" texted Lisa wondering what this game was for.

Christy had scooted closer and had her hand rubbing Lisa's bare thigh. Lisa at first was going to push the rubbing hand away, but the drink's after effect was forcing to endure the slight pleasure being received from the shallow touch. She gasped as her phone surprised her and Christy seemed to mistake her gasp from her rubbing. So Lisa picked up the phone.

"You're no fun; do you love fucking in front of people?"

"True, except for my mother."

Christy was becoming more bold and leant in giving Lisa a slight peck on the cheek. Right away she was blown away in bliss from the kiss on her neck and Lisa moaned as her friend continued her soft pecks on her neck, but her phone's vibration caused another to escape her mouth. Picking it up she examined the screen.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" texted Lisa, trying to see if she could spot the Texter, but found it hard as Christy's head blocked part of her view as she sucked on the bottom of her neck.

She breathing shallow breaths enjoying the prickling kisses by her friend, but in her best efforts, she didn't let the sensation. Through the haze of pleasure, it would seem she hadn't picked up on the assault on her pussy this whole time. Placing her hands between them, she pushed her off her and Christy looked confused as she picked up her phone.

"You're not fair; would you fuck in this club?" asked the Texter, and Lisa sat there pondering the idea.

"True, I've done it before with Geor....I've done it before." texted Lisa.

Wagging her finger at Christy, Lisa tried her best to regain her breath, but deep in her mind, she knew that the next time she'll choose dare. The other girls were too busy chattering to notice the whole Christy Lisa foul play, but as she answered her phone once again, her every move was followed by her adversary.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

She didn't know what to expect, but in hopes it was for entertainment and relief. Biting he lip, she waited for the vibration, but her eyes fell on the fiery friend, who's passion emanated from her staggered breathing. Lost in the stare down with Christy, Lisa was caught off guard from the intense vibration of her cell and picked it up.

"I dare you... to dance with that guy on the sofa who's been staring at you for the past half hour and then fuck him right there."

Lisa looked up at a guy, who appeared to be twenty in a blue polo shirt and cargo shorts.

"Sure why not, I hope you enjoy the show!" texted Lisa and she scooted over top of Christy who ground her crotch into her ass causing another glare as she exited the booth with all eyes on her.

"Hey do you wanna dance?" asked Lisa as the man looked up at her.

"Sure, lead the way" Lisa grabbed his hand.

Walking over to the VIP dance floor, Lisa stopped in the outskirts of the dance floor as the guy got closer and they waited a few seconds as the next song came; "Tipsy" by J-Kwon. As it started, Lisa began to roll her ass up and down the guys crotch and he responded by pushing into it. He watched as her slow grind brought his member alive.

The song soon picked up and she began to do it little faster by shaking her ass all around and the guy stood there as her ass cheeks polished his cock to a hard on. He had a firm grip of her hips and she was bent over. She began to push hard into his thrusting movements, feeling his iron hard cock slide up and down her crack turning her on. He worked in unison with her as she twirled her ass in circles, by going the opposite direction to get the full of effect of her grind.

Lisa bit her lip as he began to dry hump her ass and she looked next to her at Christy and Alexis who were dancing with each other by grinding on one another legs. Lisa knew that she and this guy needed to get it on now or never. Stepping away, she grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the couch, pushing him onto it, she straddled him, the skirt of her dress riding to the top of her thighs. She began to give him a lap dance, grinding her pussy along the outline of his cock causing the guy to moan. She smiled at him and rubbed her chest against his face hearing some muffled moans.