The Texter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping her grind, she leaned in and locked him in a kiss causing both of them to moan as their tongues wrapped around each other. His hand had come to rest on her ass and he pulled her closer, smashing her against his member. He broke their kiss and pulled down the front of her dress; revealing her braless breasts which glistened with sweat. Bringing her head down, he slowly began to suck on her neck causing her to shudder with lust. He kissed his way to the front of her neck and down until his mouth came to rest on her right breast. Running his tongue around her nipple, he latched on and sucked hard on it.

Lisa moaned as he tortured her nipple by pulling on it with his teeth and doing the same with his fingers to her other. He groped her left breast and was devouring her other with his mouth. He switched up and began to nibble on her left nipple and pinch her right with his hand. Lisa continued her lap dance titling her head back and pushing harder down into his crotch.

"I guess happy break up day then" whispered Sarah into Lisa's ear, who just grinned.

Snapping her head forward, she pushed the guys head away and pulled her dress back up causing him to groan. Shaking her index finger, she slid down, off his lap and parted his legs as she got between them. Looking up at the guy, she placed her hands on both of his legs and slid them up and over his bulge. She rubbed his cock through his shorts and felt it jump. Grabbing hold of the zipper, she slowly unzipped and opened it.

Already, she could see his raging cock straining against his boxers and fished for it. With a tug, it popped out and she gazed at its amazing length and width. Grabbing it by the top, she pinned it against him and leaned down. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the underside of his balls wringing another groan from him. Leaning a little further, she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, gently tugged on it and she felt it pulse a little in her grip.

Dragging her tongue up, she licked from the bottom to the top of his cock and when she reached the top she sank her mouth down over his cock and he moaned in response. Slowly she began to bob her head up and down working his length into her mouth little at a time. As she inched more and more in after each bob down, she worked her fist in turning motions around his shaft and felt it pulse. Finally, she was able to work his entire length into her mouth and held it deep down her throat, trying not to gag.

She pulled it out of her mouth and gasped for air as it popped out, leaving a connecting trail of saliva and pre-cum between his cock and her mouth. After catching her breath, she began to blow him at a quick pace and he gripped hold of the couch as the pleasure increased. The little pre-cum produced from his cock, fulfilled her need for the taste of him and it truly was a mouth watering taste. Lisa worked her tongue around his shaft to add more effect and vibrated his cock with moans.

The guy placed his hand on the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. She held still as his cock moved in and out of her mouth and throat. She tightened her mouth around his shaft making him work to move his cock in and out. Releasing his cock, she began to jack his cock off with her right hand and remove her panties with her other. Looking up at him, she stared deeply into eyes.

"So, do you want me to fuck you?" asked Lisa, crawling onto his lap and standing on her knees over him.

He nodded and Lisa just smiled her wicked grin. Lowering her self, she gasped as his head breached her lips. Despite not being a virgin and of fucking her ex so much, she still had a tight cunt. The guy just clenched his teeth as her tightness became obvious and he looked up at her in concern. Reading his look, she shook her head indicating her not being a virgin and he just breathed a sigh of relief as she impaled herself completely on his cock causing both of them to gasp and moan. Lisa began to rock her hips back and forth causing his cock to move in and out of her.

Her whole body tensed up as she picked up her pace, as the friction between her cunt walls and his cock caused them both extreme pleasures. Placing her hands on his shoulders she began to ride him like horse, almost jumping up and down on his cock. A group of on lookers had gathered around, including Lisa's friends who had gotten front row spots, as Lisa bounced up and down on the cock, her body seemed to become electrified as her orgasm built.

"Oooo. God you love my tight pussy?" moaned Lisa as she was slamming her self down on his cock and he just groaned in approval.

"You wanna, fuck me don't you?" whispered Lisa into his ear as she leaned closer and he just nodded after sucking on her neck.

She leaned back and continued to go buck wild on his cock causing her breasts to bounce wildly up and down inside her dress. Her dress gave no view of his cock inside her and hid their fucking from everyone, but their fucking left little to imagine as Lisa jack hammered her self down onto his cock causing their moans to increase.

Even though not wanting to stop, the guy nodded and she got up. Following her, he too got up and removed his clothing causing a few whistles to the incredible shape of his body. Lisa assumed the position; bending over and placing her hands on the couch as he inched closer to her pussy. The guy grabbed the hem of her dress and pushed it up onto her back revealing her juicy legs and ass to everyone including him self. Lisa stared at him; wiggling her ass, showing she wanted him.

He inserted his massive member into her and she gasped as he pushed in one long, strong stroke causing her to pivot forward. He pulled back and slammed back into her seesawing her forward. He repeated the process and watched her swaying body and breasts. He soon began to fuck her a little faster and harder, and Lisa let out a low moan as his pelvis slapped her ass. Ripples ran across the surface of her cheeks with each slam into her.

People cheered them on as the guy had a grip on her hips and worked his cock in fast movements in and out of the tight grip of her pussy. The intensity of the fuck had both Lisa and the guy drenched in sweat and Lisa stared over to her friends and noticed Christy and Alexis close together. The girls had their hands in each other's pants and showed pleasure on their faces. The guy had pulled out too far and his cock had popped out, causing Lisa to moan and groan for the sudden loss. The guy grabbed his cock and as he shoved back into her, her eyes fluttered as he once again launched into her with incredible force.

He began to drill her as hard as he could and Lisa was lost in her lust. Wanting more, she began to push back into his thrust and he stopped as she wiggled her hips. Her ass and legs shook as she worked her pussy on his cock, rising and falling and the guy watch patiently as Lisa worked her pussy on and off his cock. Accidentally, she pulled forward too far and his cock once again came unsheathed and they both groaned at the interruption of their fuck.

Right away, he shoved his prick back into her and pounded away. Her eyes were wide and her mouth agape as his hands molested her breasts. She looked back over to her friends who were slumped together recovering from an obvious orgasm. The guy was now slamming harder into her and she let out low groan.

"Oooo... god! Right there!" moaned Lisa as he went to town on her.

He gripped her waist hard as he drew closer to his release and on lookers paid closer attention to the fucking duo. Lisa was aiming to milk his cock with her pussy, she tightened her hold on his cock like a vice grip. The guy let out a groan as he pushed harder into Lisa, who pushed back into his thrusts. Quickly he pulled out and flipped her over onto her back. Lisa stared at him with fire and desire.

Climbing between her legs, he stared into her eyes and locked in a kiss, as he inserted his cock into her. She broke the kiss with a sudden gasp with his sudden hard thrust. Their bodies jerked in unison as he fucked her in long swift strokes filling her insides with his big dick. Lisa arched her back as he pushed all the way into her and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm stiffened her body. The guy was becoming rougher as he found his pent up orgasm becoming close.

With two more thrusts, he pulled up and Lisa sat up taking his pulsing member into her mouth. She began to suck on it and move her hand in unison with her mouth. The guy tensed up and with a low grunt, his cock pulsed one last time as he erupted deep down her throat. Lisa moaned as she devoured his juice with each pulse. She milked out the last massive spew of his cum and showed off her mouth full of his cum to him. Closing her mouth, she swallowed it in once gulp and smiled at him. Inserting his cock one more time into her mouth, she cleaned it up and the guy soon came down from cloud nine. Standing up, she looked into his eyes and kissed him hard on the lips, feeding him the taste of his own cum.

Everyone gave great cheer and a round of applause for the show, and then dispersed back to the dance floor and their seats. Sitting back in the booth, her friends surrounded her giggling.

"Lisa, I'm so shocked you did that! What got into you?" asked Sarah.

"I don't know, I just felt like daring myself to do something," said Lisa, noticing her cell phone's screen lit up, she picked it up to see a new message.

"I'm shocked you did that, maybe you truly are daring." texted the Texter.

"Well, Mr. Texter when are you going to show your self?"

"You'll have to wait."

Lisa looked up and scanned the club, wondering why she was so into this stalker and not afraid, somehow deep down; she knew there was no reason to fear him.

-To be continued-

Thank you for reading my story I encourage you to leave comments and rate it. This story is my new beginning on this site. So comment and if everything is well, I'll be happy to write the second chapter/day2.Thank you.