All Comments on 'The Thai Maid Ch. 02'

by victoria.vixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Lucky Thai Maid Ch.02!

You will love where this is going! So hot and erotic! The lovely vision dancing in your mind is totally helpless! Can't wait for chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter

So far I have read the first two installments, the detail and background makes the story come to life and sooo damn exciting..

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This story got me particularly aroused, I must admit. I enjoyed the idea of the Thai maid taking over from her boss and making her become the servant. I'll definitely have to read more of her work, including the beginning chapter. It was rather short and had some grammatical and punctuation mistakes, but it was still a very sensual tale of Sapphic bondage. The anal strap-on sex at the end was the best possible result in my opinion.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Quite a reversal

Never expected the maid to turn on the lady of the house. Looks like Miss Vicky is going to have a sore bottom when this is all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Not just erotic--though it is that, more than any other story I've read here--but also a very satisfying love story. This mixing of the erotic and emotional is powerful & unique. And, sentence for sentence, you write beautifully, too. Thank you very much.

Stephen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous