All Comments on 'The Therapist Pt. 06'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Intriguing

High standard as usual, story remains intriguing. More to follow?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Yes indeed. Make your choices move forward and accept the consequences. Life is for the living.

Another good chapter. Thanks Shaima

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Part six was mmm, very sexy. Another great installment.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
not bad

a little hard to follow, but still good, can't wait for pt 7 to come out

tygztygzalmost 7 years ago

Loving it all.

I don't think she should worry about explaining it all to an 18-month old though I can see someone obsessing over possible negatives even if they're irrational.

Shaima32Shaima32almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thank you all for your patience in following this series of chapters and for all your kind comments, I always look forward to reading comments! I would like to thank a user by the name of Unicorn410 for coming up with the original idea and letting me run with it and modify it slightly. It's not something I usually do and it has limitations when it comes to certain kinds of stories but I think this one turned out okay.

As to whether there will be a chapter 7? I'm not sure, it depends on what pops into my mind, I will certainly keep it in mind though.

Thanks Again,

Shaima

Unicorn410Unicorn410almost 7 years ago
Thank You

Shaima,

Thank you for this story. I was worried initially about asking you to write it for a few reasons. You dispelled any concerns I had and you have once again shown how talented you are as a writer.

If there are more chapters to this tale it will be interesting to see what comes of it. As it stands, I think the tale has been told and most loose ends are tied up.

That said, your character "Jacqueline"... now there is a gold mine waiting to be explored.

Thanks again and I look forward to many more of your stories.

Unicorn410

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago

What a wonderful culmination of the lead up. While I would love to read more of their relationship, I'm not certain it's necessary. It could definitely be left as finished where it is, Valerie has taken the step she needed to. Sure you could add more of her growing into the relationship, but as I said, it's not really necessary.

I await more from your wonderful mind.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
New Series?

Nice writing. Perhaps a new series as Valerie & Karen's relationship evolves (or doesn't)?

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great series Shaima, as usual. I don't know how I've missed this story until now, but I'm glad I read it! Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great erotic story5*

5* Loved it as with your other stories. I notice that some words keep cropping up in this and other entries. These include Pussybow, ties and bow ties, Crooked smiles and a couple or so of others. Variation of words, clothes etc might be worth considering? But hey, what do I know? Keep up the good work. Love the personalities and the emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

But very slow.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago
Intense dramatic love .... And a story with some more pages ..... Great

The slow steep way up to the end was it with all the little nifty nooks or edges just happenings out of the neighborhood or in bad conditions out of family experiences ..... Realy lovely entertaining writing ..... Thank you for your time and sharing

deepred53deepred53about 2 years ago

5* and Favorite...a delightful read.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous