The Therapist Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Valerie leaned back and swallowed.

"Does that answer your question?"

"That was the question I was asking," she admitted.

"Shall we emigrate to the couch?"

"I have to load the dishwasher first."

"I'll do that," Karen moved a foot up her leg, "you pour me another wine."

A Simon and Garfunkel song was playing on Karen's laptop as she sat down on the couch. She'd offered to transfer her music collection to Valerie's computer a few days ago.

"When you've got time, it'd take a few hours to transfer all that music."

She tapped the mouse plugged into the side and the screensaver dissolved. Karen used a version of Linux called Ubuntu, she'd offered to transform her Windows computer into a dual boot system. Her computer knowledge was far more extensive than Valerie's. She was actually considering the offer and more out of curiosity, she scrolled through the playlist on a media player. It was quite easy to use and she selected an old Eagles album, Hell Freezes Over.

God, I haven't heard this one in years.

"Good choice," Karen smiled as she came through a few minutes later, "I was just going to suggest you pick some music."

"You've got an amazing selection, we would definitely have been best friends twenty years ago."

"Probably but I might have been arrested," Karen sipped her wine.

"I might even get this dual boot thingy," she replied, "it almost looks like Windows."

"I can make it look exactly like Windows," she leaned back against the couch, "but I'm a purist, it's either all or nothing."

Valerie clicked the menu and opened up submenus as Karen tickled her back. She shivered slightly and Karen dropped her hand.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologise, I liked it."

Karen danced her fingers slowly up her spine taking advantage of the satin material. Valerie opened up a Word Processor and contemplated the icons and menus.

"Amazing," she murmured.

"What?" Karen dragged her fingernails along the edge of Valerie's bra strap.

"It's almost like Word, just without the so called enhancements, this is the Word I used to love."

"I can download a copy for Windows," Karen slid her fingernails back and forth along the edge of the bra strap, she was rewarded with a slight shiver from Valerie. She danced her fingers up her spine to the half collar of her blouse and hooked her fingers over the edge. It all happened in slow motion, a slight tug backwards and then she released her collar and guided her around until they were facing each other.

Valerie swallowed as Karen reached out and tugged playfully at one of her ties, she followed the movement with her eyes and a crooked smile nudged the corners of her mouth. She inched her hand closer to the side of Karen's head and felt the silky softness of her hair before finding the mandarin collar. Her other hand slipped up one of the pleats and Karen shifted ever so slightly as Valerie reached the knot of her bowtie. Valerie drew her fingernail back and forth behind the collar as she contemplated the older woman and then she pulled her closer and tilted her head.

The first kiss was quick and teasing, more a light brush against her lips, the second kiss lasted a little longer and the third saw her pressing harder and opening her mouth, she tightened her grip on the bowtie and eased her other hand around to the nape of her neck. She felt a slight wooziness as Karen found the other tie and tugged at it, pulling the bow down slightly. They broke free for a few seconds and Valerie licked her lips and moved her head forward to kiss her again, her right hand left the bowtie and made its way down a pleat while her other hand moved upwards through her hair, holding her in position as she passionately worked her mouth.

Both women were becoming aroused as they kept kissing, each kiss taking them closer and closer to the edge, she felt Karen's hands leaving her ties to cradle her breasts, pushing them up and then together. A moan escaped her as she locked onto her lips, savouring the pleasurable sensations flowing through her and then she broke free, her breath was coming in slow measured gasps.

"Feeling better?" Karen asked her.

"Hmm, mm," Valerie smiled as Karen grabbed her ties and started pulling, the bow came loose as Valerie looked down with bemused interest.

"Oh dear," she eventually sighed, "you know what this means?"

"What?" Karen undid the knot.

"I'm going to have to ravish you," she moved suddenly, swinging a leg over and forcing Karen to turn with her until she was sitting astride her. She grabbed her hands and stretched her arms along the back of the couch as she devoured her mouth and throat with soft, teasing kisses. Karen closed her eyes and let her go and slowly Valerie drew her hands along Karen's arms until she reached the bowtie.

"I think you need to loosen your tie," she untied it slowly and let the ends dangle free. She ran her fingers up and down the pleats and Karen reciprocated, sliding her finger and thumb up and down the placket. Valerie swallowed as she felt the familiar dampness between her legs and sensing her increased arousal, Karen daintily undid the top button, the half collar parted and her fingers slid behind it to stroke her neck and throat. Valerie closed her eyes and whimpered as the gentle finger massage continued and then she felt the second button popping loose and Karen's hands dropped like stones to the third button. The vee pulled down and outwards as Karen moved forward, her lips found Valerie's and she parted her mouth in a passionate kiss as she undid the button and moved her hands up under the blouse, widening the vee.

They parted for a few moments, Karen kept light pressure on her front and Valerie was still sliding her fingers up and down the pleats but then she smiled crookedly and undid Karen's top button and leaned forward to kiss her again, she felt the third coming loose at about the same time as Karen's second button came undone. They broke free once more and Valerie exhaled and bit her lip as the momentum shifted. She was now past the point where she could comfortably pull back and the older woman sensed it in an instant as she undid the fourth button and moved the satin material sideways over her black bra. Her hands continued upwards to her shoulders, widening the vee and she moved her head forward to kiss her front.

Valerie moved her hands around to the back of Karen's head and held her there as the older woman grasped her shoulders firmly and kissed her again and again. She was being moved now as Karen shifted her position to the right, bringing Valerie with her and putting her head against a pillow propped against the arm of the couch.

Valerie's right foot was firmly on the floor but her left knee was bent and the skirt slid down her thigh, exposing the snaps on the stocking. Karen took advantage of this as she positioned herself between her legs and sliding backwards a little, went down on her, starting at her thigh with soft kisses and moving on down to her pussy. A tongue danced over her lips and Valerie gasped as she pushed her her hips upwards.

But it was just the prelude as Karen straightened up and undid the two buckles on Valerie's belt, she pulled the belt upwards and dangled it over her with a smile and dropped it on the floor with a soft plop. Valerie chuckled as she undid a fifth button and started pulling the blouse out of her skirt, Karen undid the final two buttons and then moved forward, her mouth found Valerie's and after several long, lingering kisses, she began working her way down her front and the sighs and moans coming from Valerie became more intense. She was pulling at Karen's blouse, working out out of the waistband at the back but only partially succeeding as the older woman moved further down. Firm hands grasped the elasticised waistband and pulled her skirt down over her hips to expose black silk panties and then she was moving backwards, taking the skirt with her. She finished up at the other end of the couch with the skirt in her hand and a triumphant smile on her face.

"Ta da," she held it up and then let it fall.

Valerie propped on her elbows and looked at her state of undress.

"Oh dear," she exhaled, "this will never do."

"What do you suggest?" Karen tugged playfully at her third button.

"We need to go upstairs," Valerie glanced at the ceiling.

"That's a good plan," Karen moved off the couch, "considering my vibrator is upstairs."

"Jesus," Valerie sat up and started undoing her cuff buttons, "you had to say that word."

The bedside lamps were on by the time Karen entered Valerie's bedroom. The younger woman was lying on the bed with her bra and panties on the floor. She spread her legs and locked one arm behind her head as Karen placed a black vibrator and lubricant on one of the bedside units.

"It's big," Valerie stared at it.

"I call her the Dominator," Karen started undoing the rest of her buttons.

Valerie reached out and picking up the vibrator and lubricant, proceeded to lube the toy while Karen undid her cuff buttons and shrugged the blouse off. A whimsical look drifted across Karen's face as Valerie turned the vibrator on and put the tip against her labia. A groan escaped her as she moved the tip back and forth, going as far as her perineum and then back up to her clitoris.

Karen unbuckled her belt as Valerie kept teasing herself and as the older woman undid her skirt she pushed the toy inside and grinned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she withdrew.

"Oh fuck is right," Karen pulled the skirt over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

She undid her bra and tossing it aside, pulled her panties down and let them hit the floor as Valerie probed herself again. Karen knelt on the bed and crawled towards her, Valerie kept her eyes locked on her as she pushed in deeper.

Karen reached her and leaning over to kiss her lips, brought her hand down to tickle her perineum as Valerie began rotating the vibrator. She left her lips and began kissing her throat once more and as the younger woman kept working, she moved down to her breasts. She drew a nipple up into her mouth as she kept tickling her perineum. Valerie squirmed beneath her as she kept masturbating and then Karen was moving downwards slowly with soft but urgent kisses until finally she reached her clitoral hood.

Valerie's movements were slow and rhythmic as Karen lapped at her clitoral hood and teased her perineum. Her sighs became deeper as she found her depth and began moving the dildo in and out with increasing speed. When her clitoris was exposed to a flickering tongue she let out a scream of ecstasy as the pleasurable sensations flooded through her. It was like nothing she'd experienced even when Robbie was trying to do his bit. This was cunnilingus from someone who knew what she was doing and when the dam finally broke she let go of the vibrator and grabbed the sheet as the orgasm flooded through her.

She came to some time later to find Karen sliding the vibrator out and a smile drifted across her face as the older woman rolled onto her side.

"Feeling better?"

"Much better," she ran a hand though Karen's hair, "this could be the start of something new and exciting."

Something new and exciting was perhaps an appropriate way to describe it Valerie reasoned some time later as she stood in the shower and let the water cascade over her. Downstairs she heard the sounds of a classic old INXS song, Don't Change playing on Karen's laptop. It brought a smile to her face as she replayed the last half an hour. She'd gone down on a woman, drank of her juices and seen her orgasm. This might not last forever but for the first time in years Valerie felt as if she was in charge of her own destiny, no longer bound by tradition and protocol. Her mother would never approve, Melody might think it a dangerous path to go down and she still had to find a way to explain it to Damien but life was for living.

We make our choices and take the consequences, I choose to go forward.

12