All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 04'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Love the direction this story is going

I've seen a few comments talking about a slow build up with this story, but I couldn't disagree more. In my opinion this is one of the most erotic stories out there and each one of your chapters are h-o-t HOT!

Anyways, fantastic read, thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to more.

p.s.

hehe...on a side note, I'd love to know what inspired your name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please finish this

This is such a great story. What's next?

JLCCJLCCover 9 years ago
Sally is damned near perfect

Honestly, I had avoided this story because I really don't like therapists. Sally is a remarkable slut.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 8 years ago
Fantasies

Even in my fantasies the handsomest guy gets the beautiful girl, no different here. I always the the short fat girl until she tells the beautiful girl how talented I am with the tools and talent I have. Then, sometimes, the SFG (short fat guy) gets the beautiful girl too.

Then sometimes the SFG gets the other friends of the beautiful girl. :)

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She didnt waste any time......

.......getting her tits out for Theresa's son, maybe a little too quick in reality, but then this is not reality to most people. Still, I'm loving the story and can't wait to fgo through all the chapters :)

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
I marvel at your skill

I must have read this before as it is showing my ratings, but I don't remember. And that's a good thing because my interest is fully piqued .

Writer to writer, there are minor spelling errors, but I won't let that sway my 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

the way you created sallys character at start but sudden change into sub slut is not digestable ,one moment she is classy professional and just like that on her knees it ruined this chap ,plot with her son was gping well

Even theressa is sub only with her son but strong with othhers

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
That went from 0 to 100

Pretty quickly. But they're your creatures. You move them how you see best.

While the actions of the story lose me a bit, the writing keeps me glued.

More pro than I'm used to seeing here.

5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a well constructed, logically developed story. What I find amazing is how little psychiatrist (Sally) knows about herself; how she fails to recognize her wants/needs; and how willing she is willing to accept less than what she wants or deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...