The Therapist's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloomily, I thought to myself, it probably will be. He was unlikely to rip it off me and fuck me til the sun comes up.

I started to turn back around when he told me to hold my position a bit longer. I glanced at the mirror I had used last Friday to see where he was looking. There was no question this time, his eyes were feasting on my all but naked ass. I could feel my nipples stiffen and my pussy getting wet. Luckily, the bustier would hide the former and the panty's dark color the latter.

"Okay, honey, I'm glad you like it. I'm going back inside and change."

"No, come here and sit down. It will test my concentration. If I can focus on my schoolwork while you're wearing that, I know I'll ace the exam tomorrow."

I was about to argue with him when I thought a saw a curtain move in one of the windows. I scooted under the canopy and sat down.

We prepared for his examination. Sometime during the course of the evening he propped a foot on the edge of my chair. I moved it to my lap and massaged it. I asked for his other foot and completed the job. After ninety minutes he had the material down cold. Night having arrived, there was no trouble walking back to the house. I took his hand in mine and we admired the night sky. He returned his school books to his room and helped me clean up the kitchen.

"I forgot to thank you for cooking dinner," I told him.

"No problem. I should thank you for all the help with the schoolwork, especially since I gave you no notice."

"You know, I'd do anything for you honey."

We cleaned the last dish, our final act before heading for our bedrooms. I stepped back, presenting my lingerie clad body one more time. I found I was no longer shy about displaying myself to him.

"So, you think the old lady still has it?"

"You want a serious answer?"

"Yes."

He didn't respond right away. Instead, his eyes meticulously examined my body. He then asked me to turn around. I did. I couldn't see him, but he was taking his time, looking me over. He took a step towards me, his left hand coming to rest on my ass.

"You're a beautiful woman. The hours you've spent in the gym and taking care of yourself have paid off, you have an amazing body. Tight and hard and sexy."

I could feel his fingers moving against my behind.

"If Robert sees you in these and doesn't spend the next several hours worshiping you, ask him to visit with me. I'll have a talk with him."

I turned and hugged him. God, he had a great body. I moved to kiss him, only at the last second averting my intentions from his lips to his cheek. I pushed my breasts into his chest and found his cock with my abdomen. There seemed to be the beginning of an erection there, but I couldn't be sure.

"Thank you, honey."

In my room I washed my face and then stared at myself in my full length mirror. With music playing in my head, I danced and stripped. I imagined Robert's appreciative stares at my performance. When I finished I jumped into my bed, fingers massaging my breasts and exploring my sex. I would not need to listen to a recording of a session with Theresa tonight. Instead, I pictured Robert, inspired by my strip tease, mounting me to fuck me. Except, of court, it was not Robert I envisioned, it was my boy. And in my imagination, my boy could fuck and fuck and fuck.