All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 05'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
This series has been absolutely fantastic!

While I think you can get away with not writing anymore about the good doctor's adventures, I truely hope that's not the case. I think it would be an amazing read to discover her sexuality along with her. Thanks so much for sharing!

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69almost 11 years ago
Great Job

Excellent series, I think it needs to continue, I can see all four of them getting together and several other variations. Also, think the good Dr. needs to give in to the women at her "health club".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I know the feeling, it is so sexy having a cock deep in your throwt and feeling his cum shoot down his shaft into you but then you miss the tast that is why it is important to suck hard when he starts to pull out so you get the last drops on your toung. I am a man and love being a young guys sex toy. I do wish I was a woman so I could feel him in my cunny. Also a natural woman has the prospects of serving her son like this lucky lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
swallowing his cum

I especially got turned on by the mom loving the pricksucking, and of course the pearl drops(pre-cum) and finally the loving of her boy's sperm. Continue to write more about cum drinking, as it's hard to find stories of mom's drinking cum and dtrs. drinking dad's cum. More on hairy cunts, dripping cocks with pearl drops and cum squirting out of mom's or dtr.s mouth. Keep up the good prick jerking work.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Big fan...

Of your writing. I enjoyed the contrast between the silly pet behavior and with the upstanding reputation of sally. You had at me "arf arf". Good play.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyabout 6 years ago
Can't Get Enough of these Chapters !!!

What a mind-bogglingly erotic treat these stories are giving me .......

Onwards and upwards ...... !!!!!!!

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Applealmost 6 years ago
Hmmm

It's fallen into the paint-by-numbers tropes of this genre. Mommy is now a typical brainless subbie. Her only notable feature mere eloquence.

Hoped for different.

Still, well told.

writerjabwriterjabover 1 year ago

Whore doesn’t do it for me. Slut, bitch … maybe, but no one is paying her to fuck her son.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Physician has healed herself and realizes she did not self-destruct. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by the new lovers was beautiful. Hopefully the emotional aspects of the relationship will be developed more filly. Finally, is the son mature enough and dominate enough to satisfy his mother's needs?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8269 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...