The Therapist's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Theresa. I knew she understood. "Do you think he'll do it?"

"Sweetie, based on what you've told me, he's already 99% of the way there and," gesturing to my body, "no sane man would turn that down." She jumped up. "However, if he needs any help, this may be the answer."

She left the room and returned with the gift. I opened it; inside was a white chemise. I held it up to the light. It was sheer enough to show all a girl's charms. I held it to my body; it almost hung to the bottom of my privates.

"Theresa, you're the best." We hugged, we kissed, and I could sense the lust building.

She pushed me away. "As I said, I promised Miles dibs tonight. Another time?"

She'd get no argument from me. I wondered if my son would approve.

I checked the time; if I hurried I could get home, fix myself up, and prepare dinner.

As we gathered our things I asked Theresa whether her husband was out again that night. She said no. She and Miles would have to hunt up a hotel room. He was waiting for her at a coffee shop down the road. I went to a drawer and fetched a spare office key.

"Invite him up here. When you leave slip the key under the door in an office envelope."

I dressed while she tracked down her phone and called him. She and I parted with a kiss, my eyes drinking in her remarkable beauty.

When I got out of the elevator on the ground floor I saw Miles crossing the lobby. I had enough time for a quick diversion. I held the elevator door open and pulled him inside. I hit the button for my floor, crushed my face to his for a sexy kiss, and sank to the floor. Conveniently, he was wearing sweat pants. I pulled them down over his thick, hardening prick. I took him in my mouth, sucking him until I heard the bell for my floor ping. I released his now hard cock from my mouth and stood, pulling up his pants.

"You got her primed, Doctor Barry?'

"It's Sally and I think so." I looked at the tent in his pants, "And you too. Show that sweet lady a good time tonight."

"Doctor's orders?"

"Doctor's orders."

* * * *

At home I bathed and perfumed myself, fixed my hair and make-up, and put on my new chemise. I tried it with and without heels. The shoes accented my legs and ass and made me look more sexually aggressive. Bare feet were more submissive and vulnerable. I put away the shoes. I set the table, prepared dinner, and was lighting the candles when my son walked into the kitchen.

He couldn't have been expecting this scene, but showed no surprise. I guess I had hoped he'd lay me across the table and fuck my brains out. But he didn't; he sat down and let me serve him dinner. My stiff nipples, forming a tent in the lingerie, made my frame of mind evident.

After we started eating he looked at me with a steady gaze. "You have something to tell me?"

I had rehearsed what I was about to say, but hadn't expected him to be so direct and calm. I was struck by his self-control. He, like me, had absorbed the events of the last few days. If we were going to step over the line, he wanted me to lead.

"Yes son. I've been a good girl all my life. I been with two men, your father and Robert. Your Dad started as a good lover, but our troubles sapped his enthusiasm. Robert is, well, sweet. I never worried about it; I was satisfied.

"About a week ago I started to think about sex constantly. I've imagined myself with your swim team, with your girlfriend, but mostly with you. To be plain, I want you as a lover.

"But there is something else I need from you. My sexuality is out-of-control. Without some help there is no telling where I will end up. If I do end up in bed with your swim team and one of them brags about it, my place in the world will be destroyed. Still, I'm not sure if I can say no anymore. I need you to control my sexuality. I will be your sex toy or whatever else you want to call it. My pussy will be available to you whenever and however you want it.

"I've always followed the rules; now I need to break them. But I don't trust my own judgment. I trust you. I also want you, desperately. It turns out I'm not a good girl and doubt I ever was. I am going to stop pretending. I am going to be a slut. But I want to be your slut. Please take me honey, make me yours."

I slipped a finger between my legs and showed it to him glistening with my juice.

He cut another piece of meat and brought it to his mouth. After he chewed and swallowed it, he asked. "Would there be any restrictions on my sex life."

"None."

"I need time to think."

He calmly finished the meal. I, not calmly, did the same.

After he took his last bite he looked at me and said, "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Let's find out. You can clean the dishes later. Right now, take me down your throat."

I had never had a man down there before, but if this was a test, I intended to pass.

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. The next few minutes were exquisite. I hadn't seen my son naked in years, but still, having seen him in his micro swimming trunks, I shouldn't have been surprised by what I was finding. Nonetheless, stripping him down thrilled me. I knelt before him and unlaced and removed his shoes. I rolled down his socks. I bought his foot to my mouth, sucking his toes. I stood and lifted his shirt over his head. He was so pretty. I longed for him to throw me on the bed and take me, but he was under control. He had instructed me on my task and I would obey. I undid his belt, released the snap on his pants, and pulled down his zipper. I tugged off his pants and underpants. And there it was.

His cock was longer and slimmer than Miles'. I pulled it to my face. Blood vessels ran it's length, with a marked blue vein on the left side ending at the head. I took in its clean scrubbed odor.

"It's beautiful son. Katie's a lucky girl. Now I am too."

I focused my attention on his tool. If I was going to take this thing down my throat, the first thing I would need to do is lubricate it. I started licking it, making sure that my spittle coated every millimeter. I grasped its base with one hand, tilted it towards me, said, "Come to Mama," and took it my mouth.

He later told me it wasn't until this moment that he started to believe that this was not some kind of weird joke I was playing.

My initial aim was to get used to it in my mouth and test my gag reflex, but it tasted far too good to leave at that. I started bobbing my head up and down while licking it's sensitive underside. I loved having his rock hard member in my mouth. He placed his hand on my head, held me firmly in place and took on the task of guiding my motion. As he started banging against the back of my mouth I focused on relaxing to control the gag reflex. I wondered how he felt about sawing his cock into a face that was, until a few days earlier, the cool authoritative visage of his mother.

"Ready?" he asked.

I tried to say yes with my eyes while what I mumbled around his member must have sounded like, "mpphff."

He withdrew his penis from my mouth. I took a second to rotate and loosen my jaw. I have never tried to deep throat a man before, but one clear requisite seemed to be lining up your mouth and throat. I got on the bed on my stomach, piling pillows under my head until it was pushed back as far as comfortable. My son understood my plan and stood before me. While I looked forward to him eventually assuming control, I did want some say-so in these initial stages. Thus, I put my right hand on his staff behind his ball sac and moved him forward and into my mouth. He hit the back of my mouth. I moved my head slightly to align my throat to his rod and then stretched forward. The head of his cock entered the opening of my throat.

He placed one hand on the back of my head, applying some slight pressure. My throat was expanding, trying to adjust itself to his size. It hurt. I felt a shock of apprehension and started to gag. My eyes teared. My son released my head and pulled his cock out. I coughed and struggled to clear my throat.

I looked at my boy. I could see concern; he wasn't sure if we should continue. I had to let him know I was a more determined slut than that. I decided to take the time to increase the lubrication in my mouth before trying to deep throat him. I took him back in, letting him reach the back of my mouth to a point where it was uncomfortable and I was on the verge of gagging. After about twenty seconds I pulled my head back and devoted myself to sucking him. I repeated the process several times.

As I did so my mouth filled with slippery heavy saliva. After I made sure I had a mouthful of it I took the base of his cock in my hand and urged him forward. Meanwhile, I placed his hand on the back of my head and covered it with my own, letting him know I wanted him to take control. I longed to be completely at his mercy. This time the knob of his penis easily found the opening of my throat. Again, it had trouble pushing in. I relaxed, repeating to myself that I would adjust to the pain and my throat to his manhood. If I didn't fight it, it would happen.

He held my head in place while steadily increasing the pressure of his cock against my throat. I swallowed several times, creating a suction that helped pull him in. Finally, I felt the opening of my throat give way. The head of his cock entered my throat. I looked up. His eyes were closed as he savored the sensation. He held it there, letting my mouth and throat adjust. I imagined my throat expanding to accommodate this invasion. Somehow this, and maintaining a steady breathing, helped me relax. I pushed my head forward slightly, which he understood as a signal to continue. He held my head in place, while sliding himself inside me in a slow careful motion. He later told me he could see the bulge move down my neck as my neck molded itself to the flagpole between his legs.

Finally, my nose was nestled in his pubic hairs. I had a little trouble breathing, but quelled a momentary panic. I found long deep breaths worked best. He held still, allowing me time to adjust. I signaled I was ready to proceed by using my tongue, which I had all but forgotten about, to stroke the underside of his penis.

That's when he started to fuck my face. He began slowly, but eventually turned to long deliberate strokes, actually pulling his cock completely out of my throat so that I could lick the head of his penis, before pushing back in. His cock was soaked with my spit. Each time he pulled out, I grabbed and frigged the base of his penis.

By this time my vagina was filling with liquid. I imagined what I must look like, laying on my bed, at his mercy, a receptacle for a cock. What would my society friends say to that? In public they would cluck and cackle. In private, I suspect, most of the men would gladly trade places with my son and the women beg for a lover like my boy.

I began a low quiet hum, causing a slight vibration in my throat. My son showed his appreciation by increasing the pace of his thrusting. I found myself lost in the moment, submitting to the overwhelming crash of sensation. He placed his hands on either side of my head, further assuming control. All I could do was place my complete trust and faith in him. I looked up at my adorable son, his face a mask of pleasure. My function was to bring him joy.

His movements, which has been long and smooth, were becoming jerky. He was close to cumming. I focused on relaxing my throat and suppressing any urge to gag. Then he pushed hard, jamming my nose against his flat stomach, grunted, and came. His cock so completely filled my mouth and throat that I could actually feel his sperm shooting up its length and spraying inside me.

As he pulled out, I stopped him when the head of his penis was still in my mouth. There I nursed it, enjoying the taste of his jism, something I had been deprived of when he dumped his load directly into my tummy. I also made sure he stayed hard.

When I was done he lay beside me on the bed.

"That was amazing, Mom. Katie won't do it."

I straddled him, grabbed his pole, and aimed it for my drenched pussy. I wanted him inside me. I sat on it, letting it slowly fill my cunt. I wanted to memorize every sensation as it slithered into me. I could feel the walls of my cunt parting. They had never held anything this big before.

After he was all the way in, my pubic hairs intertwined with his, I leaned forward, my hands on either side of his head. I looked him straight in the eye. "You can do anything to me you want, any time you want. But I don't expect you to give up Katie. She looks like quite the scrumptious piece."

"She is Mom, she's a fun fuck."

I rocked my hips, blissfully feeling his cock slide gently inside me. My boy was as stiff and hard as steel. In my state of arousal it wasn't going to take long. I slid my body forward and draped my breasts over his face so he could lap them with his tongue. I leaned further forward so he could take them in his mouth. He sucked my nipples. Why had I deprived myself of this?

I pulled my saliva-covered tits from his mouth and lay down on his perfect body. Our bodies were coated with sweat, allowing us to easily slide against each other. I loved the feel of my breasts trapped against his chest. My cunt and his dick were pistoning in perfect time. My clit was sliding across his muscular stomach and hard pubic bone. So this was what sex was all about? Juice was gushing from me. I needed this all the time. I started babbling.

"Fuck me, fuck your slut mother, fuck your whore mother, this is I want, to be your whore slut, your slut whore, fuck...." It felt so good and then, lights bursting in my head, I screamed "OHMIGOD," and came, flopping on his chest like an impaled fish.

He continued to rock his penis inside me as I slowly regained consciousness. His movements were slight, not interfering wirh the joy cascading through my body, but making sure he stayed hard. I started to match his motion.

I remembered my fantasy of the previous Saturday night at Robert's house. I propped my head on his chest and told him the story.

"Honey, last Saturday night Robert and I were having sex. I started to imagine it was not him, but you. I got real close to cumming, but Robert beat me to the punch and couldn't finish the job. I wanted to come so bad.

"After he fell asleep, I snuck out of the room and found a private place. Honey, I started to play with my cunt. I imagined I was a horny bitch dog and that you were fucking me from behind. You were holding your bitch dog in place, one hand in my hair and the other grasping a breast. You made me play with myself. I got so turned on thinking about you fucking me. I had an amazing orgasm and slept like a log. Honey, baby, would you help Mom live out her fantasy. Make me your bitch dog."

His face lit up; he liked the idea.

"Get on all fours, on the floor."

I scrambled off the bed, assumed the position, my butt pointing up at him, and looked over my shoulders. I barked, "Arf, Arf," and started panting with my tongue hanging out.

"What a slut you are, opening your legs to your own son."

My son knelt between my legs. I tucked the head of his penis in my vagina. His hands on my hips, he pushed inside. We began screwing. I loved the way he drilled me. This was not the polite sweet sex I had with Robert. This was the way a rutting bitch dog fucked. He kept slamming into me and I pushed back as hard as he entered me. I could hear our bodies slapping together. After we got the rhythm down, he grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up and stretched my entire body. His other hand wrapped around my breast, squeezing it hard. He twisted and pulled on the nipple. The pain in my breast flowed to my cunt, heating it up further. He fucked me deep, deeper than I had believed anyone would ever go.

He was asking me questions, "You ready to be my sex pet, Mom? You ready to be my fuck toy? You ready to be my whore?"

To each inquiry I, half-incoherently, replied, "Yes."

"Bark, slut."

I started with a series of "arfs," which quickly degenerated to gutturals growls.

"Play with your cunt, slut."

I reached between my legs. In the past week I had gone from a girl who masturbated once or twice a month to one who did it constantly. In the process I had developed a certain expertise and I got hotter and hotter as I made love to my clitoris. I was getting close to another mind-bending orgasm. I could feel his balls banging against me. I was pushing back into him with as much fury as he thrust into me. His long cock was penetrating my cunt, reaching the wall of my womb. "Fuck me hard," I begged.

"I'm getting close Mom. I'm going to cum inside your tight wet warm pussy. I'm going to fill you with my seed, give you my jism." His dick was perfect. "Come inside Mommy-dog."

I was having a series of small orgasms when, grunting, he dumped his load inside me. That pushed me over the edge and I exploded. We fell forward, his cock slowly sliding from my cunt. My son had made me come so hard. I had never dreamed my body could feel this good. Even my fingers tingled. I looked at my son. His eyes were closed and his body covered with sweat. His semi-soft dick was coated with my juices. The pleasure was evident on his face. I had made him come hard. I reached inside me and scooped out a combination of his seed and my juice. I tasted it; it was good. Over the last few days I had learned to love the taste of my own nectar, but this brew was better. I decided not to waste what was coating his penis and licked him clean. It tasted best of all.

I was on my way to what I wanted to be: my son's slut.

We crawled into bed. My beautiful son held his naked mother as we drifted from orgasmic haze to deep sleep.

12