All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 09'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So er.. another "conclusion"?

Its not that The story is good but you DID say that the last one was the "Conclusion" did you not?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I considered this story to be logically developed with character development tobe indepth and breadth. This attempt to please some reader's comments did not work. The tone and rhythm of this chapter lacked any sense of feeling, respect or any emotional for the psychologist. As an avid reader of incest love stories, especially mother/son, Home for the summer but total abandonment of his mother? I rated this chapter 5 stars because every author misses the boat once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I really loved this chapter. I normally like mother/son or sister/brother stories to end in a falling in love kind of thing (Interestingly I mostly dislike father/daughter stories), but you manage to weave a more practical reality to the story that I can get onboard with. 5 stars!

Baqfid12Baqfid125 months ago

Great story. Love the series! Thanks for writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...