The Therapist's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I had to ask.

"Who are they? Do I know them?"

They did not take the bait.

"A gentlemen doesn't tell; he doesn't even hint."

I suspect it was at this moment that they knew they had me. When they showed that they could keep a confidence the last reason to deny myself what I wanted evaporated. It was kismet. When would there be a moment like this again?

Miles said, "I'd like to show you something else." He and Brad stood and helped me to my feet.

"The lagoon, especially at low tide, is fed in part by a spring. It gives the water a soft fresh feeling. It's a great place for skinny dipping. Come with us."

I waded into the lagoon with the boys while offering the weakest of rejoinders. "I'm not quite sure I'm ready to go skinny dipping. Are you sure you want to see this forty year old body?" It was more surrender than objection.

They both looked at me; they didn't need to say yes.

The water was cooler and softer than I expected. The mud at the bottom was oozy and sensual. It felt decadent sliding between my toes.

After the water had risen above the boys' waists they removed their swim trunks and tossed them onto the beach. When I didn't object Brad smiled and kissed me. At first just his lips were against mine. When I responded in kind his hand found the back of my head and pulled me closer. I snaked my hands around his neck. His tongue was strong and aggressive. When he pulled away I caught his lower lip between mine, stretching it out.

I looked squarely at the two of them. "This needs to remain among us." They nodded yes, but it was the look in their eyes that reassured me. This was not their first rodeo.

"Be careful what you wish for." I tossed my bathing suit on the beach. It felt wonderful to be naked; my breasts buoyant and warmly lifting, as if caressed from beneath. Their admiring eyes left no question, they very much liked what they wished for.

Both boys were inches from me, but I angled myself towards Miles. I stood on my toes, which made me slip deeper into the mud, while his mouth came to mine. His tongue played across my lips until they parted and I teased the tip of his tongue with my own. He quickly became more insistent, invading my mouth with force, urgency, and passion. Brad circled around behind me. He pressed his body against mine and coddled my breasts. My nipples, already erect, hardened further. I felt his erection against my back -- it was hard and long -- and his fingers took their time with my pert nipples. I reached down to Miles' thick erection, rotating my hand around its impressive girth. His kisses became more powerful, almost raping my mouth.

Brad let go of my breasts and holding me by the waist, effortlessly lifted me. Miles' dick slipped from my grasp, but my breasts were well out of the water. Miles made love to them, licking and sucking, nibbling and kissing. I wrapped my arms around his head, pulling him tight to me.

By the time Brad put me down I was ready. I had always played it by the book. On this Edenic island I was going to break the rules.

"Last one to the beach gets fucked," Brad proclaimed The boys beat me easily.

I had never contemplated the best way to be fucked by two teen-aged boys so I did the obvious, got on the blanket on all fours. The boys were a bit more imaginative. Miles lined up behind me and licked the crevice of my ass while slipping his thumb inside my ready wet sex, exploring until my sharp moan and hard jerk signaled he'd found the g-spot. His thumb continued to roam inside me returning, seemingly at random, to the g-spot. Brad laid down, positioning his head under me, exploring my tits and clit with his mouth until, finally, he focused on my breasts, sucking my nipples into his mouth and slathering them with his tongue. He trapped my clit between his thumb and index finger, massaging it with constant slow delightful pressure.

Up to this point it had not seemed completely real; the situation was too strange to fully accept. But it was impossible to deny the surging pleasure washing through my body. My breasts, my clit, my asshole, my cunt all radiated bliss. I had never felt anything remotely like this before. This buzz finally, firmly, pinned me to reality. It was then that I fully appreciated the forbidden nature of what I was doing; which only worked like a catalyst on the waves of ecstacy sloshing though me. Words poured from me, words I never use.

"Fuck, shit, so good, I AM FUCKING ON FIRE, SO FUCKING GOOD."

My clitoris throbbed and swelled. Brad played it like a virtuoso. Meanwhile Miles' tongue was teasing the opening of my rectum, occasionally slipping inside. My pussy was opening and closing around his finger. The pressure was building within me; I no longer had any hope of controlling it; I wanted more and more. I had never just focused on what my body did when I came, part of me was always concerned about my partner. Now I couldn't do or think of anything else. The boys' sole goal was to pleasure me and I was a glutton, I wanted it all. It was exquisite, it was wonderful, it was sheer unadulterated joy and then, I felt my stomach tighten and my pussy and asshole clamp shut, it was here.

"CUM........MMM............MINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Juice squirted from my pussy and flowed down my leg. The boys kept playing me, kept up the stimulation, leading me through a series of orgasms whose number I was unable to track. Finally I could no longer hold myself up and sank to my hands and knees, rolling off Brad. I dozed off -- I'm not sure how long -- and awoke nestled between the naked bodies of these gorgeous young men.

"That was magnificent."

Miles asked me if I was ready for more, bit didn't wait for an answer. Grasping my hips, he rolled me over and raised me to my knees, my butt sticking up in the air. A finger entered my sex; it slid in effortlessly and I shivered, emitting a soft moan. I was most certainly ready for some more.

Brad took a position in front of me, laying on his back, offering his cock to my mouth. It was only semi-hard, but sprang to full attention when I took it in my hand, twisting my fingers around its shaft.

"I've never done this before, I mean with two guys. I'm not sure how."

"Lauren, a woman as smart and sexy as you, you'll get it in no time."

Guilt crept into me. "I've never cheated on my husband."

"We can stop but I promise, no one will ever know."

"No, no, no," I said, and then made a confession I found liberating, "I want this. There will never be a better time." And then, feeling inadequate, I confessed. "I haven't sucked my husband in years."

Brad's hand stroked, almost flowed, down the side of my face. "Lauren, don't worry, you'll do fine. If there is a problem I'll talk you through it"

The boys understood my apprehension. Miles, instead of entering me, slid his erection across the face of my labia, stimulating it, the opening of my vagina, and my clitoris. It felt nice, slowly stoking my fires.

As I started to rock my bottom in time with Miles, Brad said "Do the head." I stuck out my tongue, licking the tip of his meat once, twice, thrice, my eyes locked on his.

"Take a look, you're doing fine."

I looked at his shaft and out bobbed several drops of fluid. I looked back at him, the question clearly on my face.

"Of course you can have them."

I captured the pre-cum with the tip of my tongue.

Although my attention was set on Brad's cock, I instinctively moved my hips in time with Miles' thrusts, helping him slide his penis across my sex. The flow from my vagina was increasing. I closed my eyes for a moment, letting the pleasure wash over me

"Take the head in your mouth."

He was big. Could I do this? I licked its head, getting used to its size. I fit the crown between my lips, using both my tongue and lips to work on it. Brad moaned. I must be on the right track. I relaxed my jaw and started to push my face into his cock and then, with a nudge, it popped into my mouth. I clamped my lip around the shaft and probed his piss hole with my tongue, sometimes just licking it, sometimes seeing if I could push my tongue inside it. I licked around the head, monitoring his reactions and smiling inside as he moaned when I swabbed the underside of his penis with the flat of my tongue.

"You're doing just fine Lauren, you're a natural cocksucker."

Unexpectedly I took pride in his comment. I remembered more about blow jobs than I thought.

As Brad saw me relaxing, noting that I was no longer having any trouble holding his cock in my mouth, he placed his hands on the side of my head and rocked his hips, feeding me more of his prong, starting to fuck my mouth. Not a lot, an inch, then two. He wasn't forcing me to do anything, but guiding me, making sure my movements matched his. "Good girl. Use your tongue on the head and shaft. The bottom of my cock just south of the head is the most sensitive, but don't focus only there. Make sure to love it all."

We soon had a rhythm going. His moans encouraged me, letting me know I was on the right track.

That's when Miles entered me. His cock slithered inside me, slowly, confidently. When he was all the way in, he moved his body in time with mine as I sucked Brad's cock. Miles dick was big, much bigger than my husband's. I could feel my insides stretching, accommodating to his size.

I relished the sheer debauchery of the moment. I had never been close to anything like this. I had never been with two men, much less two men who were my son's age, my son's friends. What would he think of his Mama if he could see this?

I thought about a patient I had treated for a pornography addiction. I had reviewed the clips that most obsessed him, including one where a luscious big-titted school teacher took on two boys at once. What had she done? I dropped to my elbows, grabbed Brad's shaft, and frigged him.

His voice was become more course and ragged, "Fuck Lauren, that's great....do it....do it HARDER."

I complied and he started shoving his cock into my mouth with more force. The details of the clip ran though my head. His balls, I needed to touch his balls. I held and coddled his testicles. A loud moan signaled his appreciation.

Miles picked up the pace, fucking me in short stabs, matching his thrusts to those of his friend's cock in my mouth. My cunt swelled and juiced in response. Each push brought a short sharp explosion of pleasure.

I was loving it, imagining myself as porn star or a kept woman or some tramp whoring herself to any hard-cocked young men she could find. Brad's balls tightened and retreated into his scrotum. He was going to come in my mouth! I readied myself, but hadn't imagined the volume of sperm his fat testicles could manufacture. His warm seed filled my mouth and then dripped around the edge of his cock and onto my lips, chin, and the blanket. I clamped my soft lips around his hard tool, desperate to capture as much as I could. It was gooey and sticky; it was wicked and delicious; it was wonderful When his orgasm receded and he pulled himself from my mouth, a few more drops of the precious fluid escaped and drip down my chin. I swallowed what remained.

Having watched me drink his friend's seed, Miles picked up the pace. When he said, "Get up on all fours," I pushed my body up, my tits swinging freely below me, wafting in the cool ocean breeze.

Miles wasted no time, he fucked me deep and hard. I had never liked this position, it lacked the intimacy of facing and watching my lover. But now it seemed primal. I felt his ball sac swinging below me, banging into my clit. I heard his body smacking into mine. The thought of being taken this way thrilled me. He was pounding into me. I pushed back. I loved the impact of his body against mine, it was physical and animalistic, feral and bestial. I wasn't a lady, I was a bitch-dog in heat. When his immense cock banged into my cervix, the short sharp pain emphasized the rawness of the act.

Miles grabbed my hips, controlling my movements. He angled me so that his thick prick pointed down and slid across my g-spot with each thrust. Fuck, this felt good.

I repeatedly approached an orgasm, but each time Miles slowed the pace, holding me on the edge before letting me slide back down the wave. Finally, as I neared exhaustion, he planted his legs outside mine, nudging mine inwards until they were all but shut, and again started fucking me. The reason for the shift of position was instantly apparent; my pussy was all but clamped shut. I hadn't been this tight since I lost my virginity. The friction was unworldly. My clitoris, which was wedged in my labia, radiated pleasure. I wondered how good my tight wet cunt must feel to his cock.

I couldn't hold myself up any longer and let go, dropping down to my elbows, my head on the blanket.

It felt dirty. I was being dominated, I was submitting myself to him. I had always liked to be in control, but I loved what was happening. Miles controlled my body and was doing to it things I had never imagined. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back. He smacked my ass smartly, twice. I had never let a man hit me before, but the combination of the sharp pain and the crack of his hand on my ass stirred the pot between my legs. Then he reached around to find my clit.

God, that was all I needed.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M FUCK, CUMMINNNNNNNNGGGGG."

My pussy spasmed and clamped down on Miles' dick. He let at an immediate roar and pushed harder into me, spraying his cream. His long cock hit by cervix, harder than it had before, and I felt an acute pain, which set off a new orgasm as powerful as the first. Arching my back, I pushed myself as hard into him as I could while issuing a high yelp, almost the wail of a coyote, before sinking to the blanket.

There I lay awhile, enjoying the warm sun on my satiated body. I placed my hand on Brad's thigh while nuzzling my foot against Miles.

"Good god guys, that was the best sex I've ever had. I didn't know it could be that good. Thank you. But, you've got to promise, no one else will ever know."

Brad assured me. "No one will ever know from us. But, if I may, you're a beautiful sexy wonderful woman. Excuse the crudity, but you should be fucked well and fucked often. Why would you chose not to feel this way? Why would you walk away from it?"

The reason that ran through my head, I'm just not this way, didn't even convince me. I looked forward to returning, or was it retreating, to the mainland and normalcy.

"I should probably show you this." Brad fired up a recording on my iPad of Miles fucking me. I stared at it dumbfounded. Who was the sexual beast who looked like me? When I looked at the savage pleasure rippling across my face I felt my breasts flush and my pussy tingle.

"Don't worry, its only on your tablet. No one else has it. You can delete it. I just thought something that sexy should be preserved."

I started to enable the delete function and then stopped. I could always do that tomorrow, I thought, before I left for the conference. Another couple of looks was not going to kill me.

* * * *

On our return Nicole, Theresa, and Sally were on the porch. Mehgan and Scott had checked in; their team had won the tourney and they were hanging with their teammates; we shouldn't wait on them for dinner. Brad fired up the grill. I went upstairs to shower, resisting the temptation to bring myself off while watching the recording of Miles and me on the island. I might be able to explain my lengthy absence to the ladies; the boys would know exactly what I'd been doing.

We sat outside, enjoyed an excellent meal, sipped wine, and listened to music. I was again struck by the gap between Miles and Brad and my son. Sitting with this many adults, Scott would have been mute and uncomfortable, sending text messages and playing video games. Brad and Miles, on the other hand, joined right in the conversation.

As the night deepened the two boys invited the ladies to dance, first sweeping Nicole and I into their arms. Thoroughly winded, she and I sat down and their mothers took our place. Buzzed from the wine, my mind wide open, lost in the sound of the surf and the music, I watched them. The boys and their mothers swirled in sensual co-ordination; each touch was gentle and knowing. When one moved forward, the other knew just how to yield. Then I noticed their eyes, they looked at each other with an intense sensual passion. A nagging thought grew in the back of my head. All the information was here, but I couldn't make sense of it. And then it coalesced. It should have been obvious, the way they looked at each other, the way they touched and talked to each other: Brad and Miles' older lovers were their mothers.

The party broke up about half an hour later. Theresa and Sally, followed by their sons, headed for their basement and Nicole, whose daughter was still out, accepted an invitation to spend the night. I went upstairs, but was far too worked up to sleep. I wondered if Theresa and Sally were just then making love to their sons -- surely they wouldn't with Nicole down there. I fired up my iPad to review my notes for my presentation at the conference, but I couldn't concentrate. I repeatedly sneaked peaks at the recording of Miles and me on the island. Resistance was futile: I stripped and was about to dip a finger into myself when I heard the Jaguar.

I went to the window. Scott got out, walked to the passenger side, and opened the door for Mehgan. She took hold of his extended hand and stood. When had he learned to do that? They walked to the porch and exchanged a kiss before he opened the door for her. Seconds later I heard him climbing the stairs. I was putting on my gym shorts and a tee-shirt when he got into the shower.

After he turned off the water I waited a minute and knocked on his door. "Scottie, it's me."

"Just a second Mom," and then, "Come in."

The towel from the shower was wrapped around his waist. "Sorry Mom, I couldn't find my pyjamas."

"I think they're still in the car. Don't worry, I'll only be a second. I was having trouble sleeping. I wanted to ask you about the tourney."

Scott moved to the center of the bed, leaving its edge for me. Today, with Brad and Miles, I had learned a whole new way to see teenaged boys. That's how I looked at my boy. Scott was every bit as good looking as they were. I admired his tall rangy body, hairless chest, and light skin. Again I wondered, were Miles and Brad downstairs right now fucking their moms? I was already turned-on. That thought didn't help. Neither was the sight of my own son, in a towel, water dripping down his body.

"Mom, you okay?"

"Yes, son, just lost focus. How did the tourney go?"

"Well, we won. It was great: six person teams, three men, three women. Mehgan and the other guys were good and I played pretty well, but the two other girls were spectacular. They went to high school with Mehgan and now play for Florida State. They're working as life guards this summer."

The look in his eyes was a bit more lustful than analytical. I bit.

"Were they pretty?"

"Yeah, real pretty."

"Tell me about them."

"Well, both are more than six feet tall. Their names are Heather and Dana. Heather looks like a California beach blonde, long blonde hair, blue eyes, hell, her curves have curves. Dana's black and is more powerfully built; she keeps her hair short. Very dark skin, very dark eyes, but a broad bright smile. They were incredibly competitive.

"In the finals we played a team that had two guys who played for their college, but we still won. I made the game winning block, but those girls deserve all the credit."

"That's wonderful. Where have you been?"

"The six of us joined by the two guys' girlfriends went out to celebrate, scarfing down some burgers and beer, and then the guys took off with their ladies. Heather and Dana invited Nicole and me back to their place."