The Therapist's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened there?"

Normally, I suspect, Scott would have just said "Nothin'," but he was a litle buzzed on beer and more than a little proud of himself. He wanted to brag. I had used my best comforting therapist voice, the one that gets people to tell me their deepest secrets.

He bit. "Well, y'know, how I get all shy around girls, especially when they're pretty. I probably wouldn't have gone at all if Mehgan hadn't insisted. I guess it was pretty obvious I was uncomfortable. Heather and Dana pulled out a joint" -- Scott was well aware of my view that marijuana should be legalized -- "and passed it around. Then Heather said, 'All these fine women make you nervous, don't they.'

"I guess I normally would have lied and said no, but she caught me off guard and I said, 'Yeah.'

"And Dana said, 'You did us a favor, helped us win the championship. We're gonna do you one. We're gonna help you feel more comfortable with girls."

"How did they propose to do that?"

He was becoming self-conscious. "Y'know Mom, this feels kinda weird."

I placed my hand on his knee. "I can see that, maybe I can help. I saw you kissing Mehgan outside. Did they kiss you?"

"Yeah, one girl, and then the other, started making out with me. I mean, like, I've barely kissed a girl in my life and these two were all over me. Mehgan mostly sat there and watched. She said I was real cute but she had promised her boyfriend in New Orleans she wouldn't go after any other boys while she was home."

"Is that all that happened?"

He stopped and said only, "Unhh," but glanced at his penis. The body language was obvious. I gestured to his crotch. "Did they touch you, there?"

"Mom."

My comforting voice again, "It's okay honey, it's my profession."

"Yeah, they noticed my boner." He flushed red with embarrassment.

I drew a circle on his leg with my finger. I was brazen; I looked straight at his groin. He was starting to harden. "It's okay honey, what did they say about your cock." My choice of words had their intended effect, his penis jumped.

"Heather said she wanted to see it. She undid my belt and pulled my pants down. Then, I, uhh, then...." His voice trailed off.

"Did she use her hand or her mouth?"

"Her mouth."

"Was it nice?"

He hesitated.

"You came right away, didn't you?"

He nodded.

"The first few times that happens, its perfectly normal."

He seemed to take some comfort from my words. "That's what the girls said. They played with it and when it didn't go down they said like, 'That's amazing,' and then Dana did the thing to me. I lasted a lot longer the second time."

My son could come and stay hard! "They were right honey, not many men can do that."

"Really, I thought it was normal. When I," he started, and stopped.

"When you masturbate, sometimes you stay hard after you come, don't you, and then do it again."

"Yeah Mom, I guess I thought everyone did. All the guys I know say they can do it several times a night."

"No honey, you're pretty rare. Guys exaggerate. I promise you, once word gets out you'll be fighting the girls off."

"Mommmm!!!! I doubt it."

I thought about Brad and Miles. They could certainly fuck, god knows that was clear, but could they go several times a night? Could my son, with some experience, out-fuck them. I looked at my son. Despite his protest, pride at my compliment was evident in his face. I slid closer and dropped my tone a notch, my voice sexier, huskier.

"I don't doubt it at all. Women like men with staying power. They'll even brag to their friends. Word gets around. So, what happened next honey?"

"The girls said since they had done me, I had to do them. I was scared. I've never kissed a girl down there. Mehgan noticed and said, 'You've never done it before, have you?' I said I hadn't."

My supportive reaction to his story was having its intended effect. He had become, in part, a teen-age boy bragging about his first time. "Please, tell me more."

"Mehgan rolled Dana on her back and said 'I only promised my boyfriend no other guys. Watch what I do.' Mom, she started licking Dana. It was incredible. I mean, I've never seen anything like it. Mom, it really turned me on, it was like living in a porn flick."

He stopped. He was busted. I took my hand from his knee and ran my finger down his face, stopping at his lips.

"Scottie, it's perfectly natural to watch porn, everyone's done it. I have. If it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it with me, maybe we should watch some together. Now please finish, tell me what happened."

I returned my hand to his leg, but this time further up, above the knee.

"I was so busy watching Mehgan I kinda forget about Heather. I guess she was distracted too, the two of us just stared at Mehgan and Dana for awhile. Then Heather grabbed my head and pulled it into her. I started licking away. She moved my head to the spots she wanted. Pretty soon she was moaning and whimpering and squirming. When she had her orgasm she sprayed a whole lot of juice on my face. She said I did pretty good for the first time."

He was beaming.

I had thought I couldn't get any more aroused, but the thought of Mehgan performing cunninglingus side-by-side with Scottie, took me to an entirely new level. It had been years since my husband had eaten me; Scottie was eager to learn.

"Did you," again I paused to emphasize my choice of words, "like eating her pussy?"

Scottie didn't seem to notice. He was on a roll. "Yeah Mom, it was great."

"That's another one in your favor son. So many men hate doing it."

"Really?" His quizzical look said he couldn't quite figure that out.

My hand was more aggressive, kneading his thigh. "What happened next?"

"Well, I wanted to, y'know, but the girls said they had no protection. I offered to go get some, but Mehgan said it was time to head home, so we did."

My hand moved up his thigh, inside the towel. I was drawing slow lazy circles on his inner thigh with my pinkie.

"Scottie, so you're still a virgin?"

He paused, not sure what I wanted to hear, then "Yes, Mama."

"It's been a big evening. How do you feel?"

"I dunno know Mom, I mean I've never been any good with girls. I get all tongue-tied and stuff. I never know what to say. Maybe after today I'll have a little more confidence"

"You seemed pretty confident with Mehgan when you got home."

"Yeah, but I don't know many Mehgans."

That's for sure, I thought.

"Son, if you were having trouble with girls, why didn't you talk to me about it?"

Scott concentrated, trying to find a way to say what he was about to say without hurting my feelings.

"Mom, you're not always all that, user-friendly."

My voice was open, non-judgmental. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you're perfect. You always say the right thing, you always look great, hair, clothes make-up, always right. You're the smartest person I know, everybody says you're the best psychologist in town, and you know everybody. I mean, what am I supposed to do, say "Hey perfect Mom, you're kid's a goon-yah, he's scared of girls, help please?"

I had imagined that by setting myself up as the perfect role-model, I would help my son, but what he had learned was that women were distant and inaccessible, that one had to be perfect to be with one. I had intimidated a teenage boy all too aware of his own inadequacies. I had to be, I was ready to be, more gentle, more open. I thought about what Miles had told me on the island, that the boys gathered at the house because they thought I was hot. I slid my hand further up his thigh, an inch from his balls, massaging his leg. His cock tented the towel.

"Honey, do you think I'm pretty."

With enthusiasm, "Yeah Mom," and then more muted, "I mean, all the guys do. They used to make comments about you until I decked a couple of them."

"Scottie, I'll make you a deal. Your Mom will become very user-friendly. She'll teach you everything she knows about girls. All you have to do is make one little promise."

I took hold of his cock. Already thick with blood, it sprang to attention. I pressed my thumb just below its head, forcing out some thick gooey pre-cum.

His voice high, he said, "Jeez , Mom, what are you doing? That feels great! What do you want?"

"You must promise not to let anyone know what is happening without my okay."

Pre-cum was dripping from his cock. I rubbed it into the head of his penis. His voice strained, his eyes a mixture of lust and disbelief, he mouthed, "Okay."

I undid the towel, revealing his staff. It was beautiful, blue and red veins ran up the side and it glowed a bright red. I could feel it throbbing with lust and need; it heated up as blood poured into it. He was big, maybe not quite as big as Miles and Brad, but plenty big, much bigger than his father, more than big enough.

"Ohmigod Scott, you've got a beautiful cock! I want it inside me. I need you to fuck me."

I pulled the tee shirt over my head, dropped my gym shorts, and spread my legs. My swollen breasts and wet cunt would have left a more experienced man with little question about what I craved. Still, Scottie was hesitant.

"Baby, Mama wants you to fuck her. I want to be the first."

"Are you sure?"

I wrapped my hand around his magnificent tool, frigging it slowly.

"Scottie, I've never been so sure of anything in my life. Please do it, please fuck your Mama."

Still he hesitated. I wasn't going to wait any longer. I pressed his hand firmly against my wet vagina.

"Put a finger inside me," and then when he did, "Oooohhhh, baby, feels nice."

I slid towards him, he lifted himself on his arms, and I moved under him. I set his hard cock in the opening of my vagina. Tonight there would be no need for foreplay, he was stiff as a board and I swollen with need.

"See baby, please fuck your Mommy, she wants it so bad."

I raised my hips, encircling the first few inches of his rod in my hot twat. I looked into his eyes, which reflected confusion and need. I lifted my head, touching his lips with my tongue. When they parted I pushed into his mouth. When I lowered my head his followed me down. I brought my mouth to his ear.

"Fuck Mommy, fuck her hard."

I churned my ass, wiggling around the inches of his cock already in my quim. And then his lust consumed whatever doubt remained and with a deep beastly almost otherworldly growl he impaled me on this tool, pushing hard into me, bouncing my ass off the mattress.

"Oh baby, it feels so good. Fuck your Mommy, FUCK HER."

There would be time in the future for gentle sweet fucks, but now I wanted it hard and raw. I wanted him to take me with all the single minded determination of a dog in heat. His mother was not made of marble, she was a cock-hungry bitch and she needed his fat dick inside her. And that was exactly what he was giving me. He pounded me and as my cunt's walls molded themselves to him blinding flashes of light filled my brain.

"Honey, your cock is so big, much bigger than your Daddy's. It's filling me up, splitting me in two. Fuck me, fuck your horny Mama."

My words spurred him on. He repeatedly filled my pussy with his hard cock. I moved my ass in frenzied motion. I was juicing like I had never juiced before and each time he rammed into me a tsunami of depraved sexual joy cascaded through my body. I clawed at his back and wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper into me, urging him to fuck me fast and hard, exhorting him to fuck me with even more force and power.

"Gee, Mom, fucking is great. My dick feels so good."

"Yeah baby. From now on you can fuck me whenever you want, but we can do more. I'm gonna suck the cum out of your fat dick and you're gonna eat your Mom's sweet pussy. I'll teach you all about fucking and sucking."

He grunted and shoved himself into me with even more force.

"Ooooh, baby, baby!" I sobbed huskily. "Give it to me hard! Ahhhh, fuck me, darling! Fuck my cunt! Fuck Mother in her hot cunt! Ooooh, you're so hard! So fucking hard! Ram it to me, baby! Oh, yes... ram that hard, sweet cock all the way to Mother's throat!"

I pulled his face to mine and his tongue invaded my mouth. His kisses were crude and untamed, exploding with need and desire. We had all the time in the world to refine his techniques. I would teach him everything I knew about sex and what I didn't know we'd discover together.

I whispered in his ear, "Hurry! Oh, hurry up and fuck meee! I'm getting ready to come, baby! Ohhhh, I want you to come with me! Mother wants to feel you coming deep inside her hot cunt! Fuck me and come in my fucking cunt, darling! I want your come-juice in my cunt, in my pussy!"

"Yes Mommy, cum for me," he gasped.

I wiggled my ass frantically. My cunt expanded and my clit knotted and tingled. The sweet boiling sensation of an impending orgasm were in my crotch. I rammed my hips into his plunging cock, fucking him as he pounded it into me with a wild untamed fury.

Suddenly he lifted his face. "Mom!" he grunted, his ass still pounding me in a frenzy. "I think I'm gonna squirt!"

"Do it in me, cum in me!" I urged, my hands racing down his back to his ass. "Squirt it in me! Ohhhh, baby, come in me! I want to feel your cock coming in my cunt! Squirt it up mother's cunt now! Come in me now! Ohhhh, my cunt... you're making Mother's cunt come! Fuck it... fuck it!"

Scott's body stiffened. He grunted and stabbed his cock deep into my pussy. His eyes were shut tight, his cock throbbed, and he shouted, "Ohh, Mom, yeahhh....," as he unloaded inside me, spurting his creamy cum into my pussy. His come-juice spattered inside me, coating the walls of my cunt. I cried out as my cunt convulsed, firmly gripping Scott's cock, trying to pull his entire cock into my body. The rippling spasms at the center of my being had turned into a shuddering, mind-spinning rapture. My body shook; I flushed all over; sweat matted my hair to my forehead. I howled out loud. The most powerful orgasm of my life consumed me.

* * * *

I slowly returned to reality. When I did I praised my son.

"Oooooh, God, Scottie! Oh, baby, that was so wonderful. I could actually feel your cock squirt into my cunt. Mommy's gonna want that sweet thing in her all the time. You're sure that was your first time? You're so much better than your daddy."

Which he was and, I thought to myself but did not say, better than Miles and Brad despite their greater experience. I started to discount the thought as a mother's pride, but then I focused on the glow in my loins. He was magnificent and he was all mine

"Honey, you're better than anyone. You and I will do this all the time. When I don't have you in my cunt I want you in my mouth, or my hand, or any other place you want to go."

He flashed me a big toothy grin, but his voice was sleepy. "Mom, that was amazing. Plus, like, I don't think I've ever heard you curse. Are you sure?"

"I've never been surer."

"I love you Mom."

"I love you son."

We were both soon fast asleep.

* * * *

I woke the next morning to the sound of voices downstairs and a house infused with the smell of freshly baked bread. My body still tingled. My son, whose slumbering form was next to mine, looked like he'd be out awhile. I checked the time. I had slept later than normal, but still had several hours before I needed to leave for the conference. I would let Scott sleep a while longer. I took a quick shower, combed by hair back, and headed downstairs.

To say I was in a good mood would be a serious understatement. The gang downstairs heard my happy singing before my steps gave away my presence. I was greeted warmly. Nicole brought me a tray with blueberries covered with yogurt, a spinach quiche, and fresh bread her daughter had prepared. I gabbed with the gang while enjoying breakfast and a cup of coffee. I was newly struck by how upbeat and beautiful these women were. Miles and Brad were, well, as hunky as ever.

When done I walked to the sink with the dishes. Mehgan was wrapping up the food. I was imagining her, as Scottie had described, with her face buried in another woman's sex, giving my boy cunninglingus lessons. She was a beautiful young woman; I understood my son's instant attraction. Then I had a sudden odd realization, I felt no jealously. That he wanted her and wanted me seemed perfectly natural.

"Breakfast was wonderful, you're quite the cook," and because no one else was in ear shot, "Thank you for taking care of Scottie yesterday. It appears he had some new experiences."

Mehgan smiled warmly. "Your son is quite the young man. He just needs a little guidance and experience." She stepped closer to me and smeared a few of drops of olive oil on my palms, rubbing them with her thumbs. Goose bumps ran up my back.

"Speaking of new experiences, from the noise you two were making last night it seems you were having some of your own."

I had wondered if we were that loud. I guess we were. "I hope we didn't keep you up."

"No, but Mom and I found it quite the turn-on." Her voice, suddenly husky, left little doubt as to what she meant.

When her head ducked to mine she found my lips parted and welcoming. The kiss was sweet and intense. When she pulled back I leaned forward, trying to lengthen the contact.

"Lauren, if you are still in the mood for new experiences, Mom and I would love to entertain you downstairs."

She took my hand in mine and we headed for the stairs. Nicole was right behind.

The three of us returned about an hour later. My son was sitting on the bottom step of the staircase, enjoying a climax resulting from Theresa and Sally's a double blow-job. When he finally stumbled downstairs he found Sally and Theresa leaning over the table writhing in orgasmic fury while their boys, fucking them from behind, poured their cum inside their Mamas' sweet pussies.

It was only the ever-sensible Theresa who kept a full scale orgy from breaking out: "Hey, everybody, our guests will be arriving within an hour. We better dial it down."

III

I was walking Lauren and Scott to their car as Theresa greeted the new arrivals. Nicole and Mehgan had left about thirty minutes ago to open the boutique for this one special customer. Instead of leaving Scott with us, Lauren was taking him to the conference. But first they were going to drop by Nicole's shop. Lauren had decided she had far too many practical clothes.

Lauren tossed the keys to her son.

"You ready to drive, Tiger."

His showed this was a rare treat. "Yeah Mom."

He opened the door for her. After Scott got in I motioned for Lauren lower her window, leaned in, and kissed her, our lips brushing against each other, our tongues touching for too brief a moment.

"When does the conference end?"

"Wednesday afternoon."

"We have the place through the weekend. Why don't you two come back and spend a few days?"

She looked to Scott. His eyes were wide open, trying to figure out whether what he had just seen was real. "What do you think, Tiger?"

"Oh yeah."

IV

Some readers have asked whether any personal experiences underlie this story. They do, although probably in a way unexpected.

I was raised in the Mid-West, but went to college on the West Coast. My mother was from a good Catholic family, she had two sisters and four brothers. One aunt lived south of San Francisco; the other in Dallas. Mom was close to the California sister, not so close to the Dallas sister, who was generally estranged from the family. Most of the communication among family members was by telephone. I didn't know many of my relatives well.

Mom told me to look up the California sister when I got to college. I did. She was deeply into New Age spiritual beliefs. I was nineteen, full of my own bullshit, and decided she was a kook. A nice kook, but a kook. I am now embarrassed by this view, but despite my own lack of accomplishments I was a know-it-all who somehow thought he was smart enough to dismiss a successful stock analyst who had published four well received books on yoga and meditation.