The Things You Do For Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just how much I had committed myself to this act of depravity showed itself next in two ways. One, I would occasionally bend down, rub his chest hair, lick his chest hair and (ugh... in hindsight) kiss his passionately on the lips like with my husband. Two, I said nothing when he moved one hand from my waist to my ass and then to my ass crack and then to my asshole and pressed it tentatively. Or rather, I just made a grunting sound of pleasure. And I grunted some more when he inserted his index finger into my ass half an inch just as the finish line of my orgasm was in sight.

The next minute or so was packed with activity and different sounds. Me grinding my hips into the final sequence of motions with his finger still in my ass. My mouth screaming obscenities and uttering sounds that can't be spelled. Me biting his shoulder hard as my orgasm hit. Him inserting another inch of his finger in my ass as his left hand grabbed my right ass cheek and he started cumming. His own awkward throaty grunts as he had, what I can only presume, the best orgasm of his life. The 8-9 seconds when we were both cumming together, our limbs and torsos thrashing against each other. And then the final sighs from both of us when it was all over.

I rolled off Goyal's flabby body, breathless and naked, the dying embers of a fire in my loins. As my breath and my endorphin levels returned to normal, there was a surge of guilt and shame. I fought it off. Goyal was still wheezing loudly. I couldn't bear to look at him. I slid off the bed, picked up the robe, and went to the bathroom. I didn't need to pee or anything. I just needed some time alone.

Once I was done cleaning up the sweat and the residual body fluids, I walked out. Fortunately, Goyal was not naked anymore. He was dressed in his robe again and was holding two glasses of scotch in his hand as he leaned against some pillows on the headboard. I took one glass and sat on the edge of the bed, a couple of feet away from him.

"Madam, that was... "

"Please don't!" I looked in his eyes and begged.

He smiled and nodded. We sipped the scotch in silence for a couple of minutes.

"There's some trouble between you and your husband isn't there?"

"Goyal, I told you I don't want to talk to you about my husband."

"Madam, please! I am just asking out of concern and curiosity."

"Shove it up your ass."

He just smiled sadly and took a couple more sips.

"Madam, I am serious. I am just talking. There have been enough signs."

"Signs?" I asked.

"He hasn't been around as much. Even at parties and press conferences. And when he is around... it's clear that you two are not the lovey dovey couple you used to be."

I chugged the remaining drink and poured myself a new one.

"Why do you care, Goyal?"

"Because you two... you two are so perfect. If you can't work it out... "

"Who said we can't work it out?"

"So there is some trouble."

He'd got me.

"It's... it's complicated. I really REALLY don't want to talk about it. Especially since... " and I poured extra scorn into the next part "you might just blackmail me over it."

Goyal's face went dark. And sad.

"Madam, I know you think I am a monster. And maybe I am. But given the opportunity I got... can you really blame me?"

"You really want to know my opinion?"

"Yes."

"I don't blame you for extorting cash out of me. My dad has done some stupid and downright wrong things in the past and it was only a matter of time before we had to pay more people off for this."

"So then?"

"Well, this... my being here... this is a really sleazy crappy shit move on your part. Preying on a daughter's love for her father to... "

I couldn't say anything else. Goyal looked genuinely conflicted too. He sipped on his drink for a while before speaking again.

"You don't get it madam. You just don't."

"What don't I get?"

"That tonight was about more than just me getting my rocks off. I mean of course, I am having the best fucking night of my life. But it is so much more. The sort of woman you are. The sort of man I am. What I did... even if no one finds out about it... and no one will I promise... it was about more than just me."

"I don't get it." I really didn't.

"You won't."

We sat and finished a couple more drinks in silence. I was expecting Goyal to leap at me any minute for another round. But he didn't. After the bottle of scotch was emptied, he got up and went to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later.

"Please stand up and take your robe off." he said.

I did and stood naked in front of him.

"Please turn around... now please walk to the table and put your hands on it and bend over."

I did as I was told, expecting that he'd come and take me from behind right away. When he didn't approach me, I looked back to make sure he wasn't taking a picture or something. He was just standing there, a tent in his bathrobe.

"Now if you don't mind, stay bent over, and with your hands, please part your ass cheeks."

I blushed as I gave him the most intimate look a woman can give anyone. He walked until he was a couple of feet away from me and stared for a minute or so.

"Now please get down on the floor on all fours... yes... like that... umm... "

I stayed on all four for a couple of minutes until I finally felt him move behind me. He took off his robe and got on his knees. He put one thumb each on my ass cheeks, grabbed my buttons with the remaining fingers and pulled me back. He then let go of my left ass cheek and with his left hand grabbed his dick.

And positioned it against my asshole. I shuddered.

"Madam... this is the last thing, I promise. After this, we are done."

And I felt the head of his modest dick thrust into my asshole.

THE END