All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 09'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you write another story

you should try to make the protagonists likeable and everyone else a bit insane, crazy and selfish. You mixed that part up a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Words

I am in awe! I have no words to describe this story! You are one fanstatic writer. I give you 2 5's ***** *****

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
A 10 Star Story

Sorry I can only give you 5 stars. Waiting for the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still Fighting

"Never in my life has someone hurt me as badly as you're hurting me now, Oliver." -

Who shoots who to end the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice chapter!

Loving the story so far! Probably not going to happen now, but I was really rooting for a sex scene between Ellie and Kara, it would've been awesome.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

So so loving this story, the scene with the family was awesome. So they could be off to Italy. Maybe down the track mom and dad will come to italy to meet their new grandchild and resolve the hate and anguish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a dramatic ride from start to finish

I was dreading this moment from the very beginning of their romance as it had to come out sooner or later. Not exactly sure as how to feel but I'm glad to see it done sooner than the last part, leaving such thing 'till the end usually ruins the story. Oliver might have walked away a bit bruised and with one less sibling but I guess pure and real love is worth fighting for. The whole situation of them coming out was done a bit different than expected but it was still a superb one, Jack should end in a morgue though and his girl better brace herself for their future together (if she stays with him), Dave & Ellie did their best but a few more blows wouldn't be a wrong decision, Kara's slip wasn't as bad in the end so I guess they'll remain friends. The only thing I'm not sure about are the parents and their roles in the future. All in all a very decent chapter that forces me to beg for MOAR like right NOW!!!

5*++++++

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
I was sad at first

As to how an additional week was needed to release this chapter. But as they have all been up to know I couldn't put this down from the time I read the first page to the end of this chapter. And damn Ellie had bun in the oven for 15 weeks. That was great.

beau6beau6about 7 years ago
YES!!

Whew....another great read. I know you indicated there may only be as many as 11 chapters, and it's certainly understandable. I'm hoping after the final page, you'll embark on a new story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slightly disappointed, but still pleased

So Ellie got pregnant after their first romp in the sack, predictable but not unwelcome. However, I WAS expecting a more volatile reaction from Oliver, maybe something along the lines of he also had nightmares, like Michela, about his wife's death during childbirth, which would color his desires for more children. It would cause him unbearable pain to lose not just one but two of his wives just to bring kids into the world. But, even without that emotional shtick, the storyline plays out well and enjoyably decent. Kudos, and looking forward to the wrap-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer. This is my favorite story ever. I hope you keep it going at least until the baby is born and their parents and family except their true love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it from the beginning but

I love it from the beginning but I think it will be more romantic when the siblings finally starts a new life in a new world of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Simply wonderful. I don't know what else to say.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Best work yet

Ch. 9 of TTYMmF is definitely the best thing Blackmatter has written so far, it was amazing start to finish. This chapter actually got a physical reaction out of me, I was hot and cold, I was nervous, I was sweating. Just indescribable how much I enjoy BM's writings,how it draws you in to BM mind.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Happy to see you've enjoyed it. The more I think about it the more I think I will end this story with the next chapter, only I will make it as long as this, or longer (depends on the material).

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A wonderful chapter!

A wonderfully written and amazingly put together chapter of this story! I'm hoping that bad has happened to the baby! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story is very good, sexy and plausable! Your Italian is atrocious, even if understandable! Your translation doesn't reflect the text!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Superb !!!!!

Amazing writing Bmatter. This is delivering on demand which makes it even more exceptional and thats all your stories not just this chapter . Every now and then you bring out these tiny details or little lines that any other writer could have easily missed making it all credible eg "How can you do this to me?! When I love you so much..." simply great line of anguish . Lastly Bmatter we now know you enough by now to see how you are toying with the idea of killing the baby , please please wipe off that smirk and desist from these foul thoughts . I can see you have some horror fans here egging you on to do so but please dont . We have journeyed with this couple long and hard , fighting for love surely has to be enough without having to always be tragic . Finish how you see fit Bmatter , how can we doubt your instinct and judgment now when you have periodically delivered like you done . Beautiful , Thank You .

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 7 years ago
Been reading these story chapters with great anticipation

A few months ago I read the first chapter in this series and was instantly captivated by the characters. I was inspired to submit a story of my own that I had written the first chapter of, leaning toward a novel to be printed. Almost every day I logged on looking for your next chapter. Nine chapters later, I am still in love with your story of the star-crossed brother and sister Oliver and Elle. Your tale has all the right moves to hold interest. I look forward to reading the next chapters with great anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Starcrossed?

Drhwnoel; they aren't starcrossed, they are a pair of assholes. Ellie is an emotional nightmare ready to explode at any moment in a bipolor-ish manner (unafraid and uncaring in those she hurts or threatens) and Oliver is a weak, until BlackMatter needs him not to be, in which case he must take his spinach off camera and re-enter the story with inner strength (I don't see it) and the physical means to dominate everyone.

Not a fan of the comic book style fighting sound effects (work on your action scenes descriptions) we don't need to read BAM! and POW! next up, KABLOOM!

It's an alright story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

When is the next part coming??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!!

I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't usually get into stories this long, but I have been captivated since the very first one. I have to admit, I am curious how they will explain it to Oliver's daughter though. She knows that Ellie is his sister. How are they going to tell her that they are in love? How are they going to explain it to her other grandparents. I can't wait to read all of that. You are a great author. Keep up the good work!!

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago

Just for curiosity, what happened to her birthday flowers and chocolates?

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Continuation?

What if Blackmatter continued the stoty by writing about Michela and her younger brother when they're all grown up. Usually I think that kind of story is dumb and milking it, but I'm pretty sure BM could pull of an interesting read out of it. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agreed

Agree with Protector0fMankind, a story about Michela and her brother could be interesting. What I'd like to see, if blackmatter finds it a good idea, are standalone stories with "what if?" scenarios, since other interesting characters didn't appear in sex scenes during the story. For example, what if Dave tried to seduce Ellie and succeeded? What if Ellie and Kara got horny and decided to try lesbian sex? What if Oliver fucked another one of the female characters at some point, like Gena, for instance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Considering

Michela is only 4 in this story, picturing her as an adult with an unborn brother is pretty sick at the moment. The thought of this child shouldn't even cross your mind. This might be the incest category, but have some decency in your lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Any updates

..on chapter 10?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nxt chapter?

Your stories are awesome! Any idea when we might get 10 chapter blackmatter

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10

is in the works. I know it must feels like a long wait, but I'm working hard to get it out as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no pressure

I think most of us are ready to wait, take little more time if u need. Just make it worth to wait like u have done with earlier chapter. Keep up ur brilliant writing.

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
GOOD

This was good but a bit long winded but I did enjoy it and looking forward to reading more

Ocean33Ocean33about 7 years ago
Love this series

I love this series and I can't wait for chapter 10. When will it posted?

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor

It's coming along nicely. I don't want to commit to a hard deadline, but maybe next weekend? Maybe (fingers crossed).

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
Ah!

What a satisfying series this is. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story

When will the next chapter be ready...i look every day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

In love with the series. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Please make it fast. I beg.

Ocean33Ocean33about 7 years ago
Unfinished

This story is amazing but it's unfinished. What happened to Ellie and Oliver? Did she have their baby? Did they move back to Italy or stay and work things out with their family? Did they get married? So many questions I do hope there is another chapter coming soon.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
True

However, you're only ten hours away from finding out ;)

Ocean33Ocean33about 7 years ago
Yes!!!!

Ten hours can come soon enough. :)

greygirlgreygirlabout 7 years ago
The Best

Brilliant. The writing and characters are exceptional. But in a way, do you know what is most impressive? The way the story is laid out on the page. Each paragraph, each statement by the characters, each thought. It is so easy and pleasurable to read and digest. Bravo!!! So many stories cramp everything into one indigestible slab of prose. You are a example of how exhilarating an erotic story is when all the elements are set out so perfectly. Love Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great chapter

Maybe the best so far. The reactions and emotion displayed makes it very realistic as I imagine it would be in real-life family dynamics. 5*

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Feelings

There seems to be much more empathy in this chapter, pain n sorrow besides the violence which was very well described.

Its better with shorter sex scenes too :)

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 STARS

i agree with the earleir comments - this is a great chapter. the family dynamic seemed real, you finally feel Ellie truly loves Oliver and they can find a way to make it work. hopefully.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
BROUGHT TO LIFE

THIS IS THE 10* RATED CHAPTER THAT PUTS THE STORY OVER THE TOP. THE CHARACTERS WERE BROUGHT TO LIFE BY THE USE OF DRAMA, LOVE, HUMOUR, TRAGEDY, AND VERY SMALL SEX SCENES. I AGREE WITH JAGNAG. I HOPE THIS STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING, AND WOULD EVEN WANT TO SEE A FOLLOWUP STORYLINE WITH ELLIE, OLIVER, AND MICHELA.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Well Donw

This chapter was outstanding, the story is now developing again and we are seeing the emotions play out now. 5 stars and keep it up.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Btw

had a feeling they would move back to italy, only thing is now will they tell Franseca and Antonio about him and Ellie? also will their family accept them and even decide to move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As I commented in earlier chapters, you left a lot of room for character development and you did deliver as two awful people became a lot better. I like Dave very much. I didn't expect Jack to turn out such an asshole, but it fits well.

Your characters are full of human flaws, which is good. Ellie not telling him was awful of her and very realistic.

I'm looking forward to see how their dad will come to terms: i like his relationship with Oliver very much.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read

5 stars as usual, skipped some of the sex to get to the actual story parts sooner

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Somehow, I knew it would come to this...the moving to Italy...the inevitability made real by the reaction of family members.

The violence of the fight was SSSSOOOO unnecessary, could have been worked out with a little less intensity; but, some people react this way, and now we see the result.

I feel for Alice and Dan, they have just met MICHELA, and away she is going, back to Milano and the Italian grandparents...visiting back to USA is probable...will see what happens with that, how families end up.

Birth Control Failure...it is a possibility, especially with how much Ellie and Oliver like to fuck...Ellie should have been more forthcoming with the pregnancy, her ability to be honest with Oliver is questionable, hopefully she will mature in this aspect (she IS the older sibling, after all!!)

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This storyline seems to change with each new chapter. Well Done 5/5

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Interesting that in Italy, incest is only illegal if it provokes a "public scandal" - and the punishment is up to eight years in prison, but can be increased for the older person if one of them was a minor. In Spain it is fully legal as long as they don't marry.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is it possible for anyone named something as lame as 'Oliver' to be a romantic lead in a story? Apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All this drama and nosy bastards thinking they have any right to how other people live their lives... the sense of entitlement is cloying. The drama was rather predictable. As for Ellie and the pregnancy, turns out it was an accident but she of course wanted to keep it - she desperately wants kids with Oliver. She really should have told him though, a lot sooner. But then again, it's Ellie and she has issues so, yeah.

I wonder if this move to Italy is going to spark even more drama especially since the mother was threatening to try and get custody of Michela if Oliver was going to move away during an earlier chapter. Hopefully they get their happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous