All Comments on 'The Third Revolution Ch. 02'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113about 9 years ago
Too short.

The story is intriguing but I find the size of the instalments a little small. I have several questions about the world as it exists that I suspect will be answered in the future but the lack of content drives me crazy.

Please keep continuing with the story but when you have finished with it might I suggest that you re-submit it with slightly longer chapters of 2-3 lit page in length to allow the pace to improve. I think that ch. 01 - 03 will count at being the introduction and could probably be combined into a single instalment.

The little detail I like is not the Coke but the enforcement of GPS Satnav. What happens when you just want to take a walk?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years agoAuthor
@mickeymouse

Point well taken. I struggled for a while to determine the best schedule to release this story, and ultimately settled on a serialized approach. I understand it won't be to everyone's taste.

With that said, I had been thinking that I should submit two or three chapters per day, instead of one. Chapter Three has already been submitted, and will likely be posted tomorrow. Beginning with Chaptet Four, I'll submit multiple chapters on some days. Hopefully, that will provide a better narrative flow for the readers.

Thanks for your feedback! And yes, every question I have raised in these early chapters will be answered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...