The Third Time's the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a really great time that day and it only served to remind me of what I had lost. It made me even more determined to get things back to the way they were supposed to be. Dale and I did spend some time talking as we sat together on lounge chairs and watched the sun go down before we lit the bonfire. Shannon watched us nervously and I got the idea that she was more there to protect her Dad than me.

When we drove home the next afternoon, I was really sad that it was ending. But at the same time I was so grateful that Dale had included me. After that I didn't see him again for almost a month. The only way I kept in touch with what he was doing was third hand information. Lauren or Mindy told me things that Shannon had told them.

Shannon was putting a lot of miles on her Mustang for her last year of college. Dale had gotten her an internship at his company, so she only drove to school on days that she had classes. It was a long way to drive three days a week, but at least she got to live at home with her dad. She was also getting first hand, on the job training that made a lot of her classmates jealous. Her school offered projects for the seniors and a few co-op opportunities, but Shannon was working as an engineering intern at an actual production facility. You can't buy that kind of experience.

My entire life seemed to be one long turn of waiting and hoping for information about Dale. I cleaned the apartment every day and cooked for Lauren and I and visited Mindy and Jeff as often as I dared hoping that Dale might show up too.

I seemed to have everything I needed out of life, with the exception of having my husband back. I even had someone to fill a part of Dale's duties but I was very careful about that. I had met a guy who was a few years younger than I was who lived in our building. He worked the night shift, so he was home during the day while Lauren was away at work.

Things had started out innocently enough. We had run into each other a few times in the laundry room. It was deserted during the day except for on weekends. The laundry was in the building's basement and was fairly dimly lit.

One thing had led to another and after a few weeks, he was bending me over a dryer a couple of times a week. It wasn't very romantic and I had no feelings about him. It was just sex. We didn't kiss and both of us had people we did care for, so all we did was plug and chug. It was always in the laundry room, I was never going to risk getting caught again. I just didn't want to have to go without sex until I got Dale back. Having my guy in the laundry room, made waiting for Dale more palatable.

It was about a month before Thanksgiving that the next chapter in the Dale and Brenda saga was written. I was thinking about heading to the laundry, so I decided to take a shower. Somehow I got the shower on but accidentally pulled the handle off as I did it. There was no way for me to turn the water off. To make things worse as I flailed about trying to force the handle back on I pulled the shower curtain down and ripped one of the mounts from the wall. So water was splashing all over the bathroom.

I called our building's maintenance man. He was an older guy who took care of the few repairs that were needed around the building in exchange for free rent. I had called him a few times and he and I also had a casual relationship similar to the one I had with the guy in the laundry. Being older, once a month was good enough for him.

When I called him that morning, he was unavailable. He was very sick and his wife told me to call a plumber. I reacted the way I always had when I was in trouble. I called Dale. I hoped that he had some sort of trick I could use to stop the water until I could get a plumber. I wanted to have everything taken care of before Lauren got home.

Dale actually came over. I was so glad to see him that I just stood there smiling while he took off his jacket. I didn't even care if he couldn't fix it. I was just glad that he was there.

Dale took one look at the water streaming all over the bathroom and shook his head. He looked around and pointed at a small door in the side of the shower.

"The shut off valve has to be in there," he said.

"No, Honey, it's in the shower. I broke it," I said. I held up the shower handle for him to see. He just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm going for it," he said. He ducked into the bathroom with the water shooting all over the room. I wasn't letting him out of my sight so I went into the bathroom with him. In only a few minutes we were both soaking wet. He pried open the small door he had mentioned and as he'd said there was a handle there. He turned it and the water stopped. I hugged him in my gratitude and he didn't resist or pull away.

He looked around inside the shower and found a screw and a couple of small flat round things on the floor.

"You didn't break it Brenda," he said. "The handle just came off. It's just a loose screw."

I pointed up to the shower curtain rod. "You pulled the bracket loose," he said. "We'll need a couple of longer screws and it'll be as good as it was. Fortunately Dale had a small toolbox in the trunk of his car. Lauren and I had no tools in the apartment at all.

Realistically, why would we need them? We had always called Dale when something broke. If we had to put furniture or something like that together, we called him then too.

Things went exactly as he'd said. He fixed the handle on the shower in less than five minutes. He had a small assortment of screws and fasteners with him too so he re-hung the shower curtain and less than an hour after he got there he was done. I had been mopping the floor while he was working so everything looked as good as new.

I think we noticed each other at about the same time. I stared at him wondering why I could have let a man who looked and treated me that well get away. And he stared back at me at the same time. I was wondering what he was staring at until I noticed in the bathroom mirror that my nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

I wasn't blessed with large breasts, but my nipples did have minds of their own and they had always been enough for Dale. Then I remembered that Dale wasn't seeing anyone. Shannon, through Lauren had revealed that her Dad had told her he simply wasn't ready to date and probably wouldn't be for a long time.

Seeing the way he looked at me; started me off. Not that I needed to be started up to want sex with Dale, but it was intense. I felt as if my pussy was on fire. Luckily it was still humid in the room from the malfunctioning shower, because I had started to sweat and I was literally dripping down there.

"Dale," I said. My voice exuded lust. Our eyes locked together and we both knew what was going to happen.

"No," he said.

"Why?" I asked moving closer to him. His hands reached forward as if he was going to feel my tits but then he forced them back to his sides.

"I don't want to mess up our divorce," he said.

"You mean your God damned divorce," I hissed. "I never wanted it, so who cares of it gets messed up."

"I don't want to mess things up between us," he said. "Right now things are good. It feels like we're friends."

"Baby, we can be friends with benefits," I said. "We both need the benefits. It's been so long."

"But..." he said weakly.

"Dale it won't mess anything up," I said. "It's just going to be sex. It doesn't have to mean anything." Even as I said it, I realized that I could win this. I could have everything I wanted. Dale wasn't the kind of person who could separate sex and love.

In the first place, I was sure that he still loved me. The fact that he wouldn't date proved that he simply wasn't over me yet. And once I got him in bed a few times, I would start to give him regular sex. That would lead to a few sleep overs and then me moving in. If I got to the point where I slept over night with him, moving in would be automatic. And once I moved back into my house we would be as good as remarried.

But that was only the details. I am a very sexual person. Throughout my life, I've been with a lot of men. But none of them really meant anything. Not being pretty, I used sex the way an attractive woman might use her smile or her ability to flirt. If I wanted something from a man, I just gave him some pussy. The only times when that was different, were Andy and Dale. Andy had been my first true love. After years of abuse, I stopped loving him, but there was still some kind of wild attraction between us. He treated me like shit and I knew that he didn't love me, but it was hard for us to be in the same room with each other without fucking.

Dale on the other hand, I loved with all of my heart and soul. If there was a man that I would spend the rest of my life with, it was him. My body loved what he did to it. My mind loved him and so did my soul. Dale and I didn't fuck. We joined physically and spiritually. It almost felt as if we melted together and became one. I longed for that, as we stood there watching each other. I needed that. I took it.

Before Dale could object any further it was on him. I pushed him back against the bathroom wall nearly shattering the glass cabinet we kept towels in. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled myself up. Our mouths linked together and our tongues met and melted, with me clawing at his clothes the whole time. My legs wrapped around him and his hands found my ass and lifted me by my cheeks.

He stumbled away carrying me, headed towards my bedroom. I had gotten his belt undone and his pants fell, gathering at his knees and making him walk funny as we lurched down the hall. The only thing separating us was his underwear and my thin bathrobe.

We collapsed onto my bed in a flurry of limbs and tongues. There was no need for any foreplay. Our urge to merge was simply too strong. I straddled him and plunged his white-hot member into my equally fiery core. I sank down until my ass cheeks rested on his balls in one exquisitely pleasurable movement. I could feel his dick forcing my internal organs apart as I began to undulate my pelvis in a snake-like fashion that both of us loved.

Dale reached up to cup and squeeze my titties while I tried to milk the sperm out him. I was in heaven. Dale continued to squeeze one titty while his other hand gently rubbed its way down. We knew each other's bodies so well. Dale rubbed and patted my tummy while I fucked him. His fingers traced the long scar that I got delivering Shannon by C-section. Normally he would have started to rub my clit in counterpoint to my moves, but we didn't make it. I exploded far earlier than I expected. Fireworks shot through my head and down my spine. My pussy started clutching at Dale's dick as I lost control.

Dale threw me onto my back and slammed his dick home in me again. He forced my legs open wider than even seemed possible. I was almost in a sideways split as he started pounding me. Normally we weren't this aggressive, but it had been too long. I could feel Dale beginning to swell and his moans increased in volume as his own climax neared.

"Do it baby. Fill me up," I urged him on. My body longed to feel him spurting inside of me. When he did, it was the best feeling possible. No one else gave me that feeling. With other men, even with Andy, after I came, it was time for them to go. But with Dale our orgasms were only the beginning.

As soon as I felt that first lava-hot spurt, my insides opened up. If my womb hadn't been damaged in childbirth before I met Dale, the two of us would have had at least ten kids.

Then we lay there, still linked together, cuddling, and exchanging soft, gentle kisses. Our kisses ramped up in intensity until we started again. The second time was always longer and even more intense. That day was no different. Dale and I copulated at least four times before we fell asleep in each other's arms. The last time, I was sure he came but he had no sperm left to give me. I clutched his dick in desperation even as I drifted off.

When we awoke it was almost time for Lauren to come home. It was Dale's phone that awakened us. Shannon, of course, was calling him to find out if he was okay.

He told her that he'd be home as soon as he finished fixing the shower. He'd pick up a pizza on his way. I stared at him, looking for signs of guilt or anything else as he spoke to her.

Suddenly he turned the phone off and looked over at me. If I had expected regret or guilt I was wrong. All I saw on his face was lust.

I didn't care how sore my pussy was. If he wanted it, he could have it. We moved at the same time. I rolled over onto my tummy and stuck my ass in the air. He grabbed me around my waist and plunged inside of me even deeper. He reached forward and alternated between gentle squeezes and pinches of my sensitive nipples. I slammed my ass against his torso, enjoying every stroke.

When he got close I slid forward and took his dick in my hands. I plunged it into my mouth just as the few drips of fluid he was able to manage, dribbled from the tip.

He got ready to say something, but I put my fingers over his lips.

"Dale, don't say anything to mess this up. What happened was good. We both needed it. We both wanted it. No one got hurt. And if it makes you feel better, we're still divorced. Just take it for what it was. We exchanged a gift. You seemed to like it. I loved it. Let's leave it at that," I said.

He nodded. "At least we can say our last time, was as good as all the others," he said.

I shook my head.

"It wasn't as good?" he asked.

"No, dummy," I scolded him. "It was wonderful. I'm tingling all over. This will hold me until the next time we get together. But this isn't our last time and you know it."

"We're divorced," he said. I gently took his hand and rubbed over my hairy, slimed pussy that was still wet with our combined juices.

"Dale, you have to realize something. I know we're divorced. I might not like it, but I understand it. I fucked up something magical. You know we're divorced too. But this..." I rubbed his hand against my pussy. "...it doesn't know what a divorce is. And it's still yours. You are the only person that it wants. It doesn't want Andy. That was a mistake. So whenever you want it. Anytime, Dale, day, or night. All you have to do is come and get it. If you can't come and get it, I'll bring it to you."

Knowing Dale the way I did, I knew that he would struggle with the idea of what we were doing. When he hadn't called me after a week, I called him.

"Hi, Honey," I said. "I've got a question for you."

"Okay," he said. He was at work. I could hear voices in the background.

"Are you getting old?" I asked.

"What makes you ask me that?" he wanted to know.

"Well, it's been a week since we ... you know. And we used to do it four or five times a week. And now that you've got me started again ... I thought it would be a regular thing," I said.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea," he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't want to be just another man who used you just to take care of his needs," he said.

"What about my needs?" I crooned. "I have a lot of needs and most of them involve you, Dale."

"Brenda, I just want us to be friends," he said.

"Me too. I want us to be friends that fuck. I want us to be friends that fuck a lot," I told him. "Dale, I know that I messed up. I messed up the best thing in my life. Because of what I did we are no longer married. But that doesn't mean that I've stopped loving you. I know that you don't trust me anymore and it will take a long time before you do again, if ever. So I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm not going to play any games. I want you back in any way that I can have you."

"Brenda," he sighed.

"Dale, I know that you're trying to get over me," I said. "But I'm not going to let you. I refuse to go gentle into that good night. I want it to be that every time you think about sex, you think about me."

I called him on his cell phone and texted him a couple of pictures of me sitting on a chair naked. "Don't you want this Dale?" I asked. As soon as he could get away from work, he came over. I met him at the door naked. We had sex until only moments before Lauren was due home.

I waited three days before calling him again and I was climbing the walls. I was becoming some sort of slut. I was still screwing my laundry buddy and the maintenance guy, but they weren't close to being enough. What I did with them took the edge off of my cravings but it was far from satisfying. It was as if I had a fire in my pussy that only Dale's sperm could put out.

I knew that sooner or later I was going to have to wait for him to call me. My plan would only work if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. If I was the one who did all of the calling things would never progress. At the same time, I couldn't let there be too much of a lapse between our sessions. First, because I wanted him so fucking badly; and second because if I waited too long he could get used to going without me and I'd have to start all over again.

It didn't take nearly as long as I thought. I was thinking about him the day after we'd had a particularly good session and my phone rang. I was worried when I saw his number on the caller ID.

"Brenda, are you sore or anything from yesterday?" he asked.

"Just a little bit," I said. "And only my ass. We don't do that often enough for it to get used to it. But it's really sweet of you to ask."

"It's not sweet at all," he said sadly. "I was calling because I ... I want some more."

"That's still sweet," I said. "It's very flattering and I want some more too. But today is Lauren's day off and..."

"It's Shannon's study group night. She usually spends the night with Judy Jetson and they order pizza and study and gab. We could do it here."

It was two big steps in one. First because I could hear now much he wanted me in his voice. I loved hearing that the man I loved above all others wanted me so much. And secondly because not only had HE called ME, but it would give me a foot in the doorway towards being back in my house and back in our bed where I belonged.

"What time would you like me there?" I asked. It was very hard to keep the joy in my voice from becoming overwhelming. If I sounded too happy it might scare him off.

"5:30 would be great," he said.

"Jeezus, why so early?" I exclaimed. "Are you planning on fucking me to death?"

I was secretly happy that he couldn't wait to see me, but the first time in our bed was special. I wanted to get my hair done and get a new outfit."

"I ... I..." he began.

"Dale, it's me, Honey," I said. "You already know that I love you. You already know that I would do anything for you. So just relax and tell me."

"I thought that we could go to dinner first in that restaurant that you love," he said.

I was floored. Tears started to run down my face. Once again I had underestimated Dale and how nice he was. After being married to the man for twelve years, I should have known him better. But he just never ceased to amaze me. Dale was the most giving man I had ever known.

There I was hoping for a booty call and he turns it into a romantic date. My fondest wish and greatest expectation was to be treated like a whore or someone he was ashamed of. And he once again treats me like a princess.

"Okay," I said. "That would be fine. Whatever you want. I'll see you at 5:30." I had to get off of the phone quickly so he wouldn't 'to hear how choked up I was.

I called my hairdresser, even though it was only 8:00 a.m. I begged her to fit me in as early as she could. She told me that she had no open appointments but she could do my hair just before she closed. I explained to her that I had a very important date and I needed to be out of her shop by five. She told me that she would have to charge me extra, but she could fit me in while she worked on one of her other regular customers at about one p.m.

1...45678...14