The Thirst Ch. 02: The Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she passed the living room in the hall, she saw her dad sitting at the couch, looking at something on his laptop. The hall connected to a smaller room that was sort of like a foyer that led into the kitchen. Once there, she saw there was already some coffee made, and she poured herself a glass before walking back into the living room to sit on the smaller couch that was perpendicular to the one on which her father sat.

"Good morning, daddy!" she said, as she walked over to the couch.

Looking up from his laptop, Paul answered, "Morning, sweetheart. Is that your old concert shirt?"

"Yeah," Audrey responded, "It's a little small on me now, but I thought I'd wear some of my favorite old clothes this morning."

"They're definitely small on you now, sweetheart. Maybe you should wear something else?" he suggested.

"Oh, I'm just wearing them this morning," Audrey said nonchalantly, "I'm gonna go to the mall and buy those new school clothes after I have some coffee."

Deep down, a small, anxious part of her couldn't believe what she was planning to do as she sat down on the couch, legs facing her father. He glanced back at his computer, and as he did, she propped her feet up on the couch and parted her legs, then pretended to look at something on her cell phone. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she was watching him, for the moment he looked up and saw her bare pussy. Several tense moments passed as Audrey became more aroused with each passing second.

Finally, she decided she needed to get his attention, so she searched her cell phone for images of stylish clothes and said, "Daddy?"

Paul looked looked back to his daughter for a second and answered, "Yeah, sweety?" Then he did a double-take as he caught a glimpse of what she had so anxiously been wanting him to see: Her completely shaved twat. In fact, her legs were far enough apart that her small labia had spread open, revealing the pink slit they normally covered.

Paul gulped hard, feeling his heart begin to beat faster. He hadn't been slept with anyone in months, and the sight of an exposed pussy instantly made his cock react. This was his little girl, though, and he quickly made himself look away. He decided that his sweet daughter couldn't possibly realize she was flashing him, and that it would be better to simply pretend he hadn't seen anything.

"Y-yeah, baby," Paul stuttered, "what is it?"

Audrey was almost sure that he'd seen her cunt, and that made her so horny that she had to resist the urge to start masturbating right there. She knew, though, that it wouldn't do any good. What she really wanted—no, needed—was for her dad to get up, rip her clothes off, and fuck her. That first flash, however, was only part of her plan, and the next part would surely send the right signal.

"I've been thinking about some clothes I might get. Can I show you?" she asked.

"Sure, sweetheart." the flustered man replied.

Audrey stood up and walked over to her dad. As she got close, he noticed two things: His little girl was clearly not wearing a bra, and the fabric of her shirt was so worn and tight, he could actually see the color of one of her tiny pink nipples. Audrey didn't fail to notice what he was looking at, and she in turn looked at his crotch, noticing the undeniable bulge.

Once again, a tiny part in the back of her mind reminded her of how guilty she had felt after sucking her brother's dick, and how they still hadn't talked since then. At the time, she had blamed the fact that she had been drunk, but she was starting to understand that what she had done had nothing to do with the alcohol. Since then, she had literally been losing sleep because she masturbated so much. Then those girls, Ember and Cara, called her a slut, and Ember even pissed in her mouth. Maybe, Audrey thought, they were right.

Still, her overwhelming need to be fucked denied her any sort of rationale. When Audrey was this horny, the consequences of trying to have sex with her own father failed to seem important. In her sex-crazed mind, his cock would be a conquest, the way to truly become a woman. Then, she could get all the cum she needed since his cock would be available every day.

Thus, the horny teen showed her dad some random pictures of clothing that she truly had no intention of actually purchasing. He looked at them, providing the occasional opinion, and they talked for a few minutes. Truthfully, neither one of them were interested in the images. For Audrey, this was simply the next part of her plan. When they were done browsing, Audrey quickly turned and "accidentally" hit her leg against the coffee table, dropping her coffee mug and spilling the drink on the carpet.

"Shit!" she exclaimed, bending over to retrieve the mug.

As she did, her skirt raised up past her ass, completely exposing not only her labia, but her puckered asshole as well. She pretended to fumble with the mug, and looked back at her dad after the first "failed" attempt to grab it. When she did, Audrey was pleased to see that he was staring directly at her soaking wet pussy. All he had to do was just pull it out and fuck her, and that thought raged through her mind:Just fuck me, cum in me.

Paul actually blushed when Audrey looked back at him. He knew that there was no denying this time. Her bare ass was only a foot away from him, pointed right at his face. He couldn't help staring, and she had caught him doing it. Still, what could he say? At the age of forty-three, Paul Vandermeir had dealt with a lot of tough situations in his life, but he was completely unprepared to deal with this one.

So he stood up, suddenly painfully aware of his rock hard dick, and said, "I'll uh, I'll. . .get a towel."

"I can clean it up, daddy," Audrey said, hoping that she could continue exposing herself until he was unable to resist.

Paul hesitated. He could just stay on the couch, and take in the sight, but this was wrong, he knew. All of it was wrong. Why wasn't she covering herself? He didn't have the answer, because he couldn't bring himself to believe the truth. He only knew that he had to get out of that room before the situation escalated, and he did something they would both regret. So he simply stood up, despite the fact that he was sporting a massive boner, and started walking to the hallway bathroom.

"No," he said anxiously, "It's okay honey, I'll do it."

As he walked out of the room, Audrey looked up to stare at his very obvious hard-on and felt incredibly frustrated. Why didn't it work? Why wouldn't he just fuck her? It was clear that he wanted to. She realized at that moment that she simply needed to take more drastic measures. She would have his cock, feel his cum fill her up, and she would make it happen sooner rather than later.

Meanwhile, Paul made it to the bathroom and locked the door. His pants were down to his ankles almost instantly, and he came faster than he had in years, thinking about his own daughter. He was disgusted with himself, but he had to get rid of his boner before it caused him even more embarrassment.

A few minutes later, Paul returned to the living room with a towel, and he was grateful to see that Audrey was standing up instead of bent over, lewdly displaying her crotch. He walked over and started rubbing the carpet, and as he did so she stepped just a little closer to him. That was when he caught the scent, the undeniable fragrance of pussy, his little girl's pussy. He looked up from his kneeling position without thinking, and God help him, it was right in his face. He quickly looked down once more, but it was enough to make him semi-hard once again. Fortunately, he wasn't tortured for long.

Audrey said, "Thanks for cleaning up my mess daddy, I think I'm gonna go ahead and change, then go shopping. See you later, okay?"

"No problem," Paul said as nonchalantly as he could manage, "See ya, sweetheart."

* * *

Audrey spent a few hours out shopping, and finally returned just before dinner time. She made small talk with her father while they ate, promising to show him the things she had purchased later. After all, if he found out sooner it would ruin the surprise. When they were done eating, she went downstairs and practiced guitar, waiting patiently for him to go to sleep. It seemed like it took forever, but he finally opened the basement door to tell her goodnight.

An hour later, Audrey quietly opened her father's bedroom door to find him asleep, just as she had hoped. Carefully, she walked to the four corners of his bedposts, locking the ends of the handcuffs she had purchased earlier that day into place. The tricky part was handcuffing her dad's wrists without waking him up. She breathed a sigh of relief when both arms were secure, even though she still had to finish with his legs. At this point, she knew, she was practically guaranteed to get the cum she needed, and her virgin cunt was dripping in anticipation.

Paul awoke just as he felt something close around his left ankle. He instinctively tried to reach down, only to find that his wrists were also chained tight. He was suddenly sure that someone had broken into his house, and he started desperately trying to get free. That was when a small hand grabbed his right ankle. He kicked in vain as the last cuff clicked into place.

"Please!" he exclaimed into the darkened room, "Take whatever you want, just don't hurt my daughter!"

"Aww, Daddy, that's so sweet." Audrey replied.

"A-Audrey?" asked the confused man, "What's going on?"

"Just a second, daddy," she answered, "I'll turn on the light."

Soon, the light came on in the bedroom, and as his eyes adjusted, Paul saw his little girl standing by the light switch at the door. Audrey's long blonde hair was down, flowing gracefully along the sides of her perfectly sculpted cheeks. She wore a pink button-up blouse, and around her waist was a tiny pink miniskirt, which was just as small as the old black one she had worn earlier that morning. The skirt gave way to milky white legs covered in black fishnet stockings, and she wore matching pink heels. She began to walk back toward him, hips swaying as she did.

"What are you doing, honey?" Paul asked anxiously, "Why am I tied up?"

Audrey simply smiled at him as she approached the nightstand by her helpless father's bed. That was when he saw the whip, the bottle of lube, and the scissors. She reached down, took the scissors, and began cutting down the sleeves of her father's t-shirt. In response, Paul tried to resist, pulling against his restraints without any luck.

"W-What the hell is this?!" he asked incredulously.

"Hold still, daddy," Audrey said softly, "I don't want to hurt you. I'm just taking off your clothes."

"Sweetheart, you can't—we can't—do this." Paul pleaded.

"Shhh," Audrey breathed as she continued cutting, then asked, "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course you are, baby, but. . ." Paul trailed off, then added, "this is. . .you're my daughter!"

Audrey finished cutting across the shirt, then pulled it off her dad's body. He was tall like Garrett, with a handsome, cleanly-shaven face, and clear blue eyes that matched her own. However, he was thin rather than muscular, and his chest was covered in curly brown hair. The man was left wearing only a pair of red boxers.

"Daddy, did you know I'm still a virgin?" she asked as she placed the scissors back onto the nightstand.

She unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off, exposing her small, perky breasts and tiny pink nipples. Next, she pulled down the skirt, revealing a lacy black garter belt that was strapped to her stockings. Audrey's bare slit was completely exposed, and she felt a shiver run through her body as she stood nude before her father.

Paul turned his head away from her and begged, "Please, Audrey, we need to talk about this, we can't--"

That was when he felt the whip sting across his chest. The unexpected pain caused him to reflexively jerk upwards, but the cuffs around his limbs held him in place. Worse than the pain, however, was the fact that his cock, with a mind of its own, was getting hard.

"I said I don't want to hurt you, daddy," said Audrey with a slightly angry tone in her voice, "but I did all of this for you, so you have to look at me, and you have to fuck me."

"Oh, god, Audrey, what the hell are you thinking?" Paul asked, still looking away, just before another painful strike seared his chest, causing him to groan.

"Look at my pussy!" Audrey demanded, then added, "I did all of this for you!"

Paul kept looking away, and Audrey was quickly growing tired of his resistance. Then Audrey got an idea. She laid the whip down and took off her heels. She climbed onto the bed, straddling her father, and sat down on his right cheek. She began to rub her sopping wet cunt across his face in a steady rhythm.

"Do you smell it, daddy? Can you smell my pussy?" she asked lustily, humping his face. "Lick it!" she demanded.

She dug her nails into his chest, right over the spot where she had most recently whipped him. Simply reacting from the added pain, Paul turned his head and suddenly found his face buried by his little girl's soaking wet cunt. He did, indeed, smell her, and her scent was intoxicating. She slicked his face with her juices like an animal in heat, and his cock responded by becoming fully erect, threatening to tear through his boxers. He felt his willpower failing, as any man would, but Paul kept his mouth closed.

Audrey used her daddy's face to masturbate for several more minutes, moaning softly each time her swollen clit rubbed against his nose. Finally, she stood up halfway, squatting over him with her right arm holding her up on his chest. Her pussy was inches above his face, but far enough for him to get a complete view as she used her free hand to spread it wide open. Every detail of his little girl was on display: The soft, glistening folds of pink flesh, the engorged clitoris, and the tiny little hole that led deep into her womb.

"I know you see it, daddy," the sex-crazed teen said, then added, "It's time to strip you the rest of the way."

"Baby, please stop. Please!" Paul begged, "We can't do this! It's wrong!"

"Oh, daddy," the girl cooed, "we are gonna do it. We're gonna do it all. . .night. . .long."

With that, Audrey climbed back off of the bed and retrieved the scissors. As she began cutting the last of her father's clothes away, that tiny voice in the back of her mind screamed out as loudly as it could. This was her last chance to stop. After this, there would be no turning back. In fact, she may have already permanently altered her relationship with her father. She thought about how Cara had called her house "slut-house" and how she had basically mouth-fucked her brother against his will. But now, as before, her lust overcame reason.

Once she was finished cutting the boxers down Paul's right leg, his fully erect cock sprang free. For the first time ever, Audrey saw her dad's penis. To her amazement, it was even bigger than Garrett's. For a moment, she truly wondered if something so huge could fit inside her small body. She was not going to waste any more time, however, and she quickly climbed back onto the bed, positioning her soaking wet sex over her father.

"Audrey!" Paul said sharply, "Think about what you're doing!"

"Oh, daddy, you're gonna make me a woman!" she said passionately, "It has to be you."

Paul felt her sink down toward him, and as the tip of his cock touched her thirsty lips, he felt the heat emanating from her snatch. She sat down a little more, enough for the head of her father's huge dick to penetrate her hole, and she moaned as the fat prick forced her tunnel to open wider. Then she sank deeper, and as each inch of him entered her she felt electric jolts course all over her body. She was a hot, wet furnace with walls as tight as a vise, and she forced her body ever downward, impaling herself on her daddy's enormous shaft. Finally, she barely managed to get all of him inside her as the head of his cock found her cervix. She was completely full, but they were a perfect fit for each other.

Audrey sighed in relief and smiled at her lover, the man who had now taken her virginity. She leaned forward, causing his cock to slide out of her slightly, and kissed him on the lips. Paul was only a man, a man who had lost control in the heat of the moment, and finally his lips parted. They shared a passionate kiss before Audrey once again sat up, sliding back down to take all of her father back inside.

"Oh fuck, oh shit!" Paul said between grunts, "Baby, you're. . .you're so fucking tight!"

"Daddy," she said as she began to rock back and forth on his dick, "oh god, daddy, I'm so full! I love you!"

"I. . .I love you too, Audrey." Paul replied with the words he'd said a thousand times before, but each of those times had been much different than this one.

Tears formed on his eyes as he thought about just how much he loved his little girl. He remembered holding her in his arms on the day she was born, how lucky he felt to have such a beautiful little baby. He remembered taking her to school for the first time ever and the rainy nights when his late wife, Charlotte, would sit with her and teach her music. He remembered all of those times, watching her grow up so fast, and now she was an adult. Truly, he loved her more than ever, even though he also understood that the events of the night would change their relationship forever.

Audrey slid up and down on her father's shaft, moaning softly to the rhythm of their sex. Finally, she would have just what she needed: Cum. When she saw the tears streaking down his face though, that small part of her also wanted to cry, desperately needed to cry, but for now there were no tears.

Instead, she said softly, "Oh, daddy, don't cry. I love you daddy, and we can always be together."

Paul was unable to understand his own emotions in that moment. He felt guilty, even though all of this had been out of his control. In reality, he was ashamed because, if he was honest with himself, he was having the best sex of his life. Of course, he had never thought of his daughter sexually before, not until she had flashed him earlier that morning, but now everything had changed. She had always been his little girl, his happiness, but now she was also his lover.

"Sweetheart," he said, knowing that he would soon have an orgasm, "I'm. . .I've gotta cum, honey. You have to. . .have to get off of me."

The eyes are the window to the soul, or so it is said, and if that was true for Audrey, Paul saw a kind of lust that he had never even known was possible after he said those words. His little girl bit her lip, then grinned wickedly before she started fucking him even harder, faster. She pumped her hips wildly, working up a sweat as she groaned and squealed more loudly with each intense thrust. The sight was just as terrifying as it was arousing.

"Oh, fuck daddy!" she cried out, "Oh shit! Fuck me fuck me! Maybe we'll have a baby! Maybe you'll get me pregnant! God I need your cum, daddy! Give me your cum!"

"Uuuuhhhnn," Paul moaned, breathing heavily as he began to fiercely thrust himself in and out of her, their bodies flowing in a perfect rhythm. "I. . .I—Oh fuck!" he roared as he began to ejaculate, his throbbing cock spouting load after load into his sweet little girl.

Audrey felt it. She felt each drop of cum that hit her cervix, each thick rope of sperm that slid down her pussy. She felt alive, more alive than she had ever been. Every sense was sharper. She could hear everything: Her heartbeat, the quiet hum of the laptop on the dresser, and even the dogs barking in the street outside. Colors were brighter, and her body was electric. She was so overwhelmed with sensation that it took her a moment to realize that she felt this way because she, too, was cumming.