All Comments on 'The Thirst Ch. 03: Consequences'

by thatoneguy88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Would love to see Garrett's girlfriend Jennifer, as well as Ember, Cara and their friends enter the house for an extended period of time.

Would also like to see some anal penetration, double penetration, spit roasting, and airtight penetration of all of the girls turned 3-hole cum sluts.

Would love to see if only Aubrey is affected or if the thirst infects more than one women who enter the slut house.

Is this a demon possession story or is it a fundamental alteration of a woman's/girl's psyche changing them into a wanton 3-hole cum slut forever?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Rapists are the scum of the earth.

thatoneguy88thatoneguy88about 7 years agoAuthor
in regard to the rape thing...

I get that this isn't the right category for non-consentual sex topics, and I of course would never condone such a thing in real life. That said, I can only assume one of two things: Either I have failed at portraying what I see happening in this story, or you have not read the other stories in this series.

I said from the very beginning that it's a difficult story to catgeorize. Incest was the major theme, but there's more going on. Each of the characters is not consenting in their own way, but sex still happens.

It's beautiful, but it's also ugly and forbidden. This is a story about people whose lives have been changed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you continue this story

This story is hot. There is so much more potential to develop this story further. Audrey's guilt about what she has been doing as well as her inability to stop herself is really hot.

I would like to see her friends succumb to the thirst too and join her as they become increasingly depraved and allow themselves to be used by anyone and everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous