The Thirst Ch. 03: Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Audrey came home from the beach late Friday night, she saw Garrett's truck in the driveway. She panicked. She drove past the house and came to a cul-de-sac at the end of the road. There, she parked Beastly and turned off the headlights. She sat there silently for a few minutes, thinking about how her family had been before she fucked everything up.

In that moment, Audrey thought about what would happen if Garrett saw her. Maybe, she imagined, he would tell her she looked like a ghoul. Maybe all of her bras would be hanging on the walls of her bedroom, and he would say something like, 'I hung up your decorations. I don't see why else you would need them.' She needed him to be that way. She needed him to be her condescending brother now, more than ever.

* * *

Garrett had been stressed out for a few weeks. Not only were his classes demanding, but things with his girlfriend, Jenny, were slowly unraveling. Ever since his little sister had sucked his dick, he had been fucked up. He could barely pay attention to his professors, let alone his girlfriend. He kept thinking about Audrey. Sooner or later, they would have to talk again. Finally, he called his dad to say that he was coming to visit. Confronting Audrey, for better or worse, was the only way his life could get back on track.

When Garrett arrived at 1103 Morningstar Lane, Audrey was gone. Apparently, she had been spending a lot of time out of the house over the last few days. So Garrett spent the evening with his dad, drinking wine and watching movies. After his father went to bed, he broke out a recently acquired bottle of whiskey and waited for his little sister to return. If they were going to talk, he reasoned, the alcohol would make the conversation easier to deal with.

Garrett woke up in the middle of the night, still feeling drunk from the whiskey. He had passed out on the living room couch before Audrey had come home. He needed to pee, so he made his way to the very bathroom where Audrey had sucked his dick. On the way, he took a moment to look outside the window. Beastly was there, in the pink, predawn sun. Audrey was home. After he was done in the bathroom, he went to the basement door and carefully walked down the steps. Finally, he came to Audrey's bedroom door. It was open.

Garrett held up his cell phone to shine its light inside the room, thinking at first that he would wake her up to talk. Then he saw her. All of the bedsheets had been kicked off, and his little sister lay completely nude on her stomach. Her firm bubble butt was facing him, and her legs were spread just enough to reveal her completely shaven labia. He stood there for a moment, shocked at the sight of her.

Eventually, he whispered, "Audrey!" Then he repeated her name a little louder and got no response.

In his drunken mind, the only reason she would be sleeping naked with her door open was because she wanted him to find her like this. She was a slut, he realized. Over their years apart, Audrey must have blossomed into a full-on cock-hungry slut. It was the only explanation. Why else would she have sucked his dick? She had even scooped up a glob of his cum and shoved it into her twat!

No one would ever know if he took some pictures. He turned on the flash and took a close-up shot of her pussy. Next, he backed away and took a full body shot. Then he grew bolder. He reached down and softly grabbed her left butt-cheek, pulling it aside. His dick pressed painfully against his jeans as he took a picture of his little sister's tiny, puckered asshole and pussy lips.

He could fuck her, he realized, and he drunkenly reasoned that she deserved it. Hell, he thought, she wants it. Thus, Garrett unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. His boxer shorts followed, allowing his thick, hard cock to spring to attention. He climbed onto the bed, causing his little sister to stir sleepily. Before she could wake up, however, he had already guided his cock toward her slit. In one quick thrust he was inside her. The slut was soaking wet!

Audrey woke up as her big brother's cock filled her up. Initially she was shocked, but that feeling quickly went away as the cock she had so desperately been craving slid deep inside her. Her daddy had decided to fuck her again after all!

She moaned and said, "Oh, daddy! You're so big! Fuck me, fuck your little girl!"

Garrett spanked her hard across the ass, causing her to cry out. He was surprised at how tightly his sister's pussy was gripping his dick, considering how much of a slut she was. Then he grabbed her buttocks, one in each hand, and began fucking her harder and faster. It never occurred to him that she really meant "daddy" when she said it.

"Close enough." Garrett grunted.

"G-Garrett?" Audrey asked as her big brother's cock thrust deep inside her once more.

"Who the fuck did you think it was?" Garrett asked incredulously.

"I. . .I don't know," Audrey lied as he pounded her furiously.

Garrett spanked her ass again and said, "You're a real fucking whore aren't you, sis?"

"No! I just--" Audrey tried to explain, but she ended up screaming as her brother's firm hand slapped her ass for a third time.

"Alright, fine!" Garrett said.

Audrey was still reeling from the fact that it was her brother fucking her instead of her dad when Garrett abruptly pulled out of her. He had always teased her, and sometimes he was even condescending, but now she was seeing a whole new side of him. She started to panic as the cock she craved failed to enter her. It was practically torture.

"No!" Audrey yelled, "Don't stop!"

"Then say it!" demanded Garrett, "Say you're a filthy whore!"

"I'm a whore!" Audrey exclaimed, "I'm a filthy whore! Please!"

"Please what?" Garrett asked cruelly.

"Please fuck me!" Audrey cried.

He spanked her sore ass a fourth time then grabbed her by the leg and forcefully turned her around. They were suddenly face to face in the darkened room as Garrett pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor. The dim light of his nearby cell phone was enough for Audrey to see just how muscular her brother had become for the first time. His ripped pecs gave way to perfectly sculpted abs, and his beard had grown fuller since they had last seen each other. The sight of him was intimidating. As he towered over her, Audrey knew that he was in complete control.

Garrett thrust himself between her open, willing legs once more and pinned down her small arms with his hands. He grunted like an animal as he fucked his sister relentlessly, and Audrey responded with her own soft moans. She squeezed him tightly as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his back, feeling the first sensations of a coming orgasm.

"Oh god!" Audrey screamed, "Fuck me! Fuuuuck!"

"You're mine to use and fuck as I please now," Garrett declared gruffly, "understand?"

Audrey was little more than a rag doll underneath her huge brother. She was shocked that her body could take such an intense pounding without breaking, and she could barely focus on what he was saying. Then he moved his hands down to her nipples, pinching them fiercely. The mixture of pain and pleasure was almost too much for her to withstand.

"Answer me, bitch!" Garrett commanded as he twisted his sister's tiny pink nipples.

"Y-y-yes!" Audrey stammered, "I uh-uhn-understand!"

"Good girl," Garrett said, as if he were talking to a dog.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Audrey exclaimed as her brother mercilessly fucked her, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, Garrett!"

Audrey was not the only one about to cum. Garrett buried himself to the hilt inside of his petite sister, and he froze as his cock began shooting thick strands of sperm against her cervix. As she felt his hot spunk splash against the walls of her sex, her own body reacted by gripping his cock even tighter. Then Audrey felt the explosion of her own orgasm, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She had no control over her hungry cunt as it milked her brother's cock, eager to drink every last drop of his cum.

When the moment passed, Garrett pulled out of his sister. Their mingled juices spilled onto Audrey's bed, staining her sheets with their cum. He laid down beside her then, wrapping his arms around her. Audrey felt so small with his big arms draped over her, and she felt content for the first time in days. For the first time, she realized, she did not have to blame herself for the incestuous deed. The thought brought a smile to her lips.

"You can't ever tell dad about this." Garrett said in a serious tone.

"Trust me," Audrey said quietly as she gently pressed her sore ass against her brother's groin, "that won't ever happen."

If only Garrett knew.

12