All Comments on 'The Thirst Within Ch. 04'

by tauger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just the other day i was thinking about this story.Just glad it is still going on but dissapointed that its kinda short after a very long break.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

glad to see you posted. hope you're well

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 9 years ago
Just read

The chapters and it is indeed coming along nicely. I hope you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Thanks for the update. I love these stories, and look forward to more.

taugertaugerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hey people

I'm currently trying to write more for this series although sometimes i lose confidence and am unsure as to where to take the story

If you want to talk to me be sure to email me people :) :)

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
What can I say ???

It just gets better and better !!

And now we know that Oscar has all these powers - AND that "My Dark Angel" is connected to this story - OMG ! This is really great and I can't wait to read more !

Thanx for the effort Tauger ! :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
Story is fab

I can not believe how amazing this story is. I now know why you said to read this story as well. The connection is amazing. I can not wait til you come out with more on both of the stories (hopefully). I see how you brought them together and it floored me. I hope for there to be a long story going on with both stories.

I like the fact that this story is not dealing with just humans, that it has a bit of (for lack of a better word) sci-fi theme. To me it makes the story better. It strikes my fantasy mind to be broader than it normally would.

I would like to know how you came up with the two stories. With James and Oscar being magical beings, Do you see them helping save Santiago along with Zac, Marcus, and Louis. When will they all meet to find out about the magic in their family? How many more powers are going to be brought forth for oscar and james to play around with?

Please Keep writing for you have made a fan out of me. Will be waiting for the next chapter of either story to come out.

Thanks

ACLASSYLADY

taugertaugeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!!

Thank you very much for your lovely comments people, they really make my day

if any of your wish to directly contact me, my email is c145236@hotmail.com

Hope you enjoy the little world i have tried to create

tauger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love!!!!

Please keep writing this and Dark Angel they make my day you are awesome and should keep writing like......FOREVER....PLEASE UPDATE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To be continued...but will it?

Will it really be continued? Will James's story be continued?

jtownmanjtownmanover 5 years ago
Don't leave us hanging...

I know that it's been awhile but can we get an update please? This is a really good story...Please continue ;-)

taugertaugerover 5 years agoAuthor
Hello

I realise it has been a very very long time since I posted anything here.

Life got alot busier for me, but I still have my stories here and will try to keep on writing when I have time.

I understand I made so many mistakes previously but I think that shouldn't be much of a problem now, and made many glaring errors in the past.

Will try to post an update soon, sorry to leave it on such a cliff hanger.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Zak used a contraction. Lovely detail throughout. Pleased that I found this after the delays in posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertauger@tauger
179 Followers
Back again after a long hiatus, hoping to stay up to date. Feel free to email me with a kick up the behind if necessary. I am 6ft1 with ginger hair and blue/green eyes. There is nothing i love more than sitting down with a good book or working on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES