The Thorned Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening wore on and the tavern started to empty Mayla got the impression she would see many more nights like this if she managed to hold onto this elf. He had performed admirably, escaping attempted gropes and feels with increased ease as her patrons drank themselves into a slow stupor, he acted so perfectly feminine that people seemed to really believe that he was a maiden and came to the conclusion that the only part of the rumours that were fabricated was that she had put out to Mayla. It had earned her a few jibes throughout the evening but she didn't care.

As she started to clean and tidy, shuffling people out on their way and setting guests to beds she paused in surprise as a new figure entered the tavern.

The Thorned Rose was known for being an all inclusive Inn when it came to race and creed, but her usual clientele was nevertheless generally bipedal and humanoid, so it came as some surprise when she noticed the nature of this late comer.

Standing tall at maybe seven feet she seemingly floated in, her shoulders staying on an even level as she made between the tables, shifting from side to side as she moved, from the waist up she seemed human, wearing stylised clothing that covered the joining between her human torso and her snake-like lower half.

She slithered up to the bar and towards Mayla, only briefly assessing Scarlett as she made her way through the crowd, her long forked tongue flicking out lazily to taste the air. The other remaining patrons spared her a glance but she was just a naga and was quickly dismissed from their attention in favour of Scarlett. Naga's were rare in this tavern and certainly were a minority here, but they weren't uncommon throughout the city.

Scarlett eyed the Naga with a burning interest. His head was buzzing with all the new people he had met and all the conversations he had overheard, he had so much to process, so much to write down, but this feminine shape before him was in a completely different league of new and interestingness than the others.

The naga had pale skin and blonde hair that was cut to a neat shoulder length. One eye was partially covered by her fringe but Scarlett had made out that they were a light sky blue with snake-like vertical slits. A silken wrapping covered the joining of her upper human half where it gave way to crimson scales and the light tan of her banded underbelly.

She moved almost lazily through to Mayla, before leaning on the bar and greeting her by name. She might not be a regular, but it didn't seem like her first time here.

Scarlett was beyond intrigued but kept his distance, content to listen in on the two.

"So the rumours are true, Mayla.. I'll pay well for a night with the elf-boy.." the Naga opened, shamelessly. With that alone Scarlett found himself blushing some, trying to hide it as he tidied away chairs under tables and helped a few patrons out with gentle but firm prods.

"Didn't you hear the bit about me bedding her was false?" Mayla said with a smirk, leaning forward on her elbows. She had intended, eventually, to sell sessions with Scarlett, to sate his own curiosity of course. But she had reservations about throwing him in with a Naga.

The Naga looked briefly his way, forked tongue dipping from her lips to taste the air once more before she looked back at Mayla, "It's male.. Male elves are open season.."

Mayla stared at the Naga, clearly uncertain as to how to proceed. She wanted to protect him but.. Money was money.

"He seems very interested in me.. I could probably tease him into inviting me back to his room anyway.. Then I'd get my time with him and you wouldn't get a copper.." she said glancing his way again then smirking to Mayla.

Mayla looked at Scarlett. He was so damn curious and naive, even with any warning she might give she conceded that was a very realistic outcome. "Four silver."

"Four bronze." The naga retorted, plainly.

"You're joking! That's an elf." Mayla frowned, standing up straighter, palms flat on the bar.

"An elf which everyone else thinks is female.. No one else is going to be paying a copper.. Four bronze is better than nothing." The Naga shrugged.

Mayla folded her arms. "I could announce Scarlett's a male. Start a bidding war."

"You could." The naga conceded, looking around the vacating tavern. "How many of your patrons do you suspect carry four silver on them?"

Mayla glanced around the tavern and pursed her lips. "...Three silver."

"One."

"Two and a half."

"One and a half. Higher and I leave."

Mayla frowned some eying the naga. "One and a half. Up front."

The naga reached for a pouch that Scarlett hadn't noticed at the front of her her dress and counted out one silver chip and five bronze, setting them down where Mayla greedily scooped it up before hesitating, eying Scarlett a little guiltily, noticing the shocked expression on Scarlett's face.

"Uh..." Mayla started.

"Come with me Scarlett.." the naga stated in a quiet, hungry tone, barely audible at that distance but Scarlett made it out, his attention on her expression, lust, desire. Scarlett shivered, though made a mental note that to his surprise she wasn't stressing the 'S' in his name as he had expected of a serpent. Even with the threat of bedding, or rather being bed by, a half snake looming over him, the scholar in him was still paying attention to the little things.

He looked to Mayla for support but Mayla simply pursed her lips and shrugged, tucking the silver chip between her bounty of cleavage, "...Have fun?"

"I can't.. You can't!" he looked helplessly between the two of them. He was sexually curious about the people here sure, particularly following his encounter the previous night with Mayla, but a naga was pretty out there, he wasn't even sure if he was interested in her like that! Half of her was attractive sure but the other half unnerved him.. And those inhuman eyes..

"Come.. With me.." she repeated, firmer, the slits of her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. He saw in them a glimmer of an owner, someone who would not take kindly to being disrespected or disobeyed.

He looked towards Mayla as he walked to the Naga's side, afraid of what might be to come. There were no two ways around it, the woman's intentions were written across her face, the way she slid a possessive arm around his slender waist to rest her hand on his ass.

Mayla simply shrugged helplessly, as if she was the one in the bind! He looked at her pleadingly as he walked past on his heels towards his room, his ears picking out the sound of scales on wood and straw as the naga followed eagerly.

He arched his back and shivered a little, biting his lip as he felt her eyes on him every single step of the way. He wasn't being followed by an admirer or a prospective lover, he was being hunted by a predator.

He fumbled with the door to his room and let himself inside, holding the door open politely to the much bulkier figure of the Naga. He looked from the hue of her scales as they moved past him to the bed, would they even fit on it? He wasn't so sure.

He poked his head out the door and looked back in the direction Mayla would be, as if for some last minute reprieve and found none. Letting out an anxious little noise he shut the door. Maybe he could talk his way out of this. Distract her.

"So y-"

"Wash me." she commanded simply, moving across the floor to, sort of, sit in a chair, her snake body twisting so the banded scales of her lower body were upturned. He noticed they were a little bit scruffy, with a few bits of hay stuck to her here and there.

He blinked and stood, grabbing a half empty pail of water and heading towards his door, "I'll just-"

"Stay. Just use a cloth." She waved a hand lazily towards a neat stack of cloths that he himself had used in bathing.

He nodded simply, reluctantly grabbing one and moving to kneel by her side. While her human half was comparable in size to himself, her chest was far more impressive than his own, the tempting globes of pale flesh encased in a thin seemingly silken top that dipped low into her cleavage and trailed down her body, hiding the join between her human and snake parts.

Where the human half was slender her snake half flared out, to begin with much like his own hips, becoming thicker and heavier before tapering out much further down her mass. He started to rub her scales, quickly finding that a buffering method had better results, the dirt coming off her scales with surprising ease.

He worked his way down her form, watching as she closed her eyes and relaxed as he tended to her with soft hands on cool scales, part of him enjoying the peaceful expression on her face as he looked up at her drawing close to the tip of her tail. He had started to relax, though her silence unnerved him some. Odd, given how unused he was to conversation with outsiders before today, after a single evening in the tavern it was the lack of conversation that made him anxious now, not the opposite

His anxiety lessened more as he came to realise that he had washed virtually the entire underside of her body and not come across anything resembling genitalia. He began to wonder how snakes even went about their business. Maybe, her knowing he was a male, she intended for them to mate in a more traditional way and a less Mayla way? Or maybe she just wanted to go down on him as he had for Mayla?..

He actually found himself smiling some. Mayla and her additional tool must maybe be the exception to these outsiders and their sexual equipment, not the rule?

"All finished Miss..?.." he inquired, setting the cloth down and standing once more, looking at her curiously.

She didn't reply, merely leaning forward to inspect her own scales, no emotion on her face one way or the other.

He stepped back ever so slightly as she rolled to again be the right way up, moving around Scarlett once, twice. He paused. There was a four-foot wall of snake on each side of him, not touching him but certainly declaring his personal space to belong to her.

He looked over his shoulder and up at her, his anxieties returning once more.

She delicately placed her hands on his bare shoulders, fingers caressing his silky elvish skin.

"My name is Ri. Just so you know what to moan.." she declared.

She moved incredibly fast, so fast that even Scarlett with his honed elven senses and reflexes didn't have the time to react. He saw a flash of white, felt a stab of pain and a sudden rushing feeling, her coils tightening around him.

He gasped and reorientated himself, looking to her face just beside him, she smiled wryly. He lowered his gaze towards his exposed shoulder, two puncture wounds, tiny pinpricks prominent on his shoulder displayed the truth. She had bitten him.

He felt a rush of light-headedness, she hadn't just bit him, she had poisoned him! She was going to kill and eat him!

"A-aah.." he whimpered pathetically, his attempt at a scream not even manifesting as he felt his body go limp against her.

He fell back gently onto her coils and felt her tighten around him, saw her loom over him, hands caressing him, eager.

"I heard the rumour.. And could not believe it.. An elf.. I heard stories, so many stories." She spoke gently, her voice sounding honied as it arrived in his addled mind, "But here you are. Expensive but worthwhile."

"P-poison.." he said, weakly, shaking his head.

She laughed a little and he felt her hands tug at his dress, urging it down his body, revealing more and more of his flawless skin. "Venom, actually.. Feels wonderful doesn't it?.. It's like a drug.. It puts our victims into a euphoric state, Don't worry, it's not lethal.."

The fact that he wouldn't die from the venom gave him little comfort as he felt her hands brush against his skin, exploring every inch of him as she revealed more and more, fingertips now tracing over his stomach as her other hand continued to work his dress down over his hips.

"So soft.. So perfect.. Did Mayla do as she claimed? Did she bed you?.." She asked curiously as the dress fell to the floor.

"N-no.. I.. I used my mouth.." He couldn't lie, he couldn't argue, dispute or disagree, he couldn't resist her. He didn't want to. Her touch, it felt so good against him, every brush against his skin sent electric shivers down his spine, though even with this pleasure, to his surprise, his own cock stayed soft between his full thighs.

He felt her hands dig into the soft flesh of his ass, roughly groping him, cupping, squeezing, massaging his vulnerable cheeks. "Then you were truly a bargain.. A virgin elf.. I hope you enjoyed your last days of being able to be called that.."

The pleasure coursing through his body from her venom and her touch left him whimpering wanting her to touch him where it countered, though soft mercilessly ignored it. "P-please.. Please D- Ah!! Ahhh~"

He relaxed back into the soft embrace of her cool coils as he felt her mouth enclose around the tip of his ear, licking and sucking on the elongated hip. He felt his whole body shudder at the sudden burst of pleasure and the incredible submissive instinct that overtook him. Like a cat with his nape nipped he was at her mercy. Which was exactly where she desired him.

Despite never coming across any form of genitalia during his washing of her he felt it now, with a tapered tip, long and hot, wet as it was guided towards him.

Her hands danced across his chest, playing with his sensitive nipples as her tongue swirled around the tip of his ear. Her smooth flat scales rested down his back and he felt something, a heated wet tip sliding between his cheeks. Something was expanding from her and seeking him.

He writhed, not out of what he felt he should feel, like fear or disgust, but out of pleasure and expectation. Whatever she was wielding was completely alien to him and he wanted, no, needed to experience it now, the venom truly having a hold on his mind. To learn about it and her through doing. In his drug-hazed mind, it all made sense. The best way to learn was to be the good girl Mayla had made him. To accept his fate of being on the receiving end. Why had he ever wanted anything else when this felt so wonderfully good?

He felt the tip of her spear slide eagerly between his cheeks, brushing up against his tight, virgin rear. Something about her member lubricated him, perhaps it was sticky, perhaps it was dripping pre, he was unsure of the feelings he felt, his mind too dazed to process all of the sensations bombarding his senses.

He heard her toss her own silken shirt to the floor and felt her rest her full breasts on his shoulders, one gently rubbing against each of his ears as she wrapped her arms around his torso, embracing him, her coils tight around him allowing his arms and legs zero movement as she pressed into him. An inch at first, then more, always striving deeper, hard and thickening with each inch pressed into him.

There was no pain for him, only pleasure. He had thought the first instance of this would be one of pain for him as he was penetrated where he was never meant to be, taken as a woman despite being just the opposite. But every inch she fed into him only increased his pleasure, cementing his mindset that this was where he should be.

Constrained as he was in her coils and unable to move, he didn't realise that even if she had released him he would be immobile. Among the cocktail of endorphins and mental and sexual stimulants in her venom, she had injected into him a very potent muscle relaxer. While it meant her prey wouldn't be able to fight her, it also had the unforeseen advantage of allowing her much easier penetration into her new toy.

It was a great testament to the elf that though his body virtually hummed with endorphins and chemically induced pleasure, she was in fact in a comparative state of absolute ecstasy. The pleasure brought to her by the body of this elf was so much more than she could ever have imagined.

She had started in a slow rhythm, gyrating her body so her thick cock pressed in and out between his cheeks, penetrating deep into his yielding body. His ass, despite her venom, hugged her cock with every inch of his violated passage, squeezing and massaging her, urging her on. It was so perfectly hot around her and so perfectly deep even her lengthy member bottomed out inside him with little difficulty. This poor little boy was having it relatively easy with her she thought, if he stayed here and word got out of his position there would be so shortage of large packing creatures willing and ready to give him a ride. She imagined him on the knot of a wolf-folk or even struggling on an orc. With them unlike her though, they would not give him the venom that was making his first experience one he would always remember as being his best.

Her smooth scales embraced every aspect of his being as he felt her beginning to fuck him like the girl he was to her, a hole to pleasure her, a sex object. As much as that irked him he couldn't wait to write all this down, put to paper his experiences with a naga, return to his people and tell them of the absolute splendour of it. He should have a naga colony set up within the elvish walls so they could all experience this.

He moaned out soft and low, cheeks flushed and eyes closed, eyelids too heavy to open as smooth scales caressed him and an alien serpent cock took his virginity. She felt so good, the wonder of her slender body to his back and the weightiness of her breasts on his shoulders as her hands caressed his neck face and ears, doting on him as she sighed deeply in pleasure with each push.

Their bodies were joined, his almost entirely obscured among her coils as she mated with this elfling. His long fiery hair pulling his head back slightly as it was trapped between her coils and his back. His frame was so feminine, so curvy, save for his chest. His chest, she assumed, would probably come to blossom whenever he had an encounter with one of the goblin alchemists that dotted the city. Those adorable little sex-freaks would enjoy a subject like this to play with she mused, an evening with one of them and he wouldn't have to worry about his dress staying up..

She felt the pleasure in her rise and mount as her warm snake form gyrated against him, his body her plaything, entirely at her mercy, though it begged, desperate for more.

She gave more willingly, her hands gripping at him tightly, fingernails leaving red lines across the delicate pale skin of his chest as she clawed at him, resisting the urge in the heat of passion to bite him a second time, knowing the euphoric stupor he was already lost in would hold him in check.

She felt herself peak as her scales pressed tight against the softness of his bubbly ass, tilting her head back and gasping as her breasts pressed firmly around his head, her serpent shaft throbbing inside of him as it shot it's thick hot load deep into his untouched virgin territory.

Scarlett gasped, his eyes going wide as he felt the sudden, foreign sensation of another person using him for her climax, filling him with an impossible amount of cum, her coils squeezing and constricting around his chest, leaving him breathless.

The pleasure for Scarlett was entirely new, he could barely put it to thought let alone words as fireworks exploded in his mind, each pulse of hot seed, shooting cum into cum made such pleasure burst through him he was sure he himself was climaxing, though his cock was soft still.

Ri began to relax her grip on the elf-slut, moving forward some so when he finally fell from her grasp he landed on the bed, naked and beautiful.

He lay on his side, hair splayed out messily above his head, his lips parted and his tongue lolling as he panted, his eyes half-lidded, staring at nothing as he dealt with the round of new sensations vying for his attention.