The Thorned Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his hands was bunched in the sheets, the other rested across his once smooth stomach. Now, it bulged noticeably, a definite bump where he had been filled so entirely with naga seed that his body had been forced to stretch to accommodate it.

Ri looked down on him, her own body nude as she looked down over him, her tongue too lolling, her expression no longer guarded with neutrality, it was desperate, hungry, predatory. He looked at her, seeing her for the first time in all her glory. The human half of her gave easily into the layered scales of her rear half, a slit he hadn't noticed at the join parted and a thick red organ protruding from it, dripping seed, still hard.

"You didn't scream my name.." she hissed low.. Moving up onto the bed, feeling its softness against her scales and hearing the wood of the bed creak and strain with her weight. She could taste and smell the sex in the air, it was intoxicating.

She picked him up with her coils, placing him on his front, lifting his ass so he presented himself to her, his beautiful thick lush ass on full display to her, his tiny star which had until moments ago accommodated her shaft glistened from between his cheeks, inviting her.

She felt her erection harden even more as her coils bound him, holding him in place, ass raised beneath her. She leant in, kissing at his sensitive ear, waiting for him to focus once more on her.

"A-ah.. Ri.. What.." he stammered, softly, his senses only just beginning to fight through the fog of pleasure and stupor her venom had clouded him with.

"I paid for the whole night.. I'm going to get my monies worth.." she hissed low, sinking her fangs into his shoulder and pushed her cock into his wonderfully yielding ass for the second round of many she had planned..

Scarlett's eyes opened as this fresh assault began, a brief moment of pain at the penetration of her fangs brought his mind into the clear of the here and now. He was the sex object to a snake. His once virgin ass was being fucked, used, pounded brutally by this thick alien naga shaft. His stomach was distended, gurgling with her hot seed.

Then the venom hit, the worries washed away, those thoughts diminishing behind the sound of his voice moaning, vocally, begging, begging for more as he was pinned and made helpless under his serpent domineer.

"Ri.. Ri! More!" he cried out. She grinned. He would scream her name until his voice was hoarse. She had all night. She would return to Mayla the messy remains of a cum stained slut, exhausted. Scarlett wouldn't be able to walk for a week after she was finished. She would be insatiable with this delight to entertain her.

Mayla had a somewhat sleepless night. She didn't doubt many of the guests who hadn't overly indulged in her drinks would have shared a similar experience.

Mayla had heard many different groups copulating in her rooms before. She didn't encourage it, they often left a mess, but they tended to tip well, so she didn't outright ban it either. This was different though. The creaking, the moaning, the wet noises, even listening to it, Scarlett's voice was somehow more sexual, it spoke to her on a primal level and made her a little horny and very jealous. She should've been his first. Should've laid her claim.

She did eventually awake from a light sleep to the sound of silence, no more creaking, no more pounding, no more moaning. She sighed, resigned as she pulled herself from the comfort of her bed, ignoring her pleading morning wood. After a blowjob from the elf the night before last, using her own hands just wasn't the same anymore.

She rose, washed and dressed, going to the kitchens the kitchens to start making breakfast for the early risers and early comer, unlocking the tavern and serving those that wanted it. No sign or sound of Scarlett, no sign or sound of the Naga.

After the sounds she had heard last night she was sure he wouldn't stay. It sounded like he had been turned out something special, ruined, likely. He would run as far and as fast from her tavern as he could and never look back. The naga would've pounded him into oblivion. She wondered if he was even alive. She had been an idiot.

"Can I get a coffee?~" Came a light airy voice from the counter.

"Mm? Sure.. How do you take.." she paused, turning. She fixed her eyes on Scarlett, blinking over at her curiously. He was wearing his serving girls dress, his hair brushed and smooth, his eyes alert and his make-up, amazingly, on point. He raised his hands, tossing his fiery locks back and tying them into a ponytail as he got ready to help her.

"Cream and sugar please!" he responded brightly with a smile, then pursed his lips. "I think Ri could use a drink sending up to her room too... She kind of passed out after the fifth hour." he giggled cutely.

She stared at Scarlett. Not only had he survived a Naga, she could see several sets of bite marks on his shoulders, but he had outlasted her? Fucked her until -she- couldn't take anymore?!

"You.. With her.. All night? Until she gave in?" she asked, incredulously.

"Well sure? I mean until she couldn't take it anymore and blacked out.."

She stared at him and he eyed her, a little concerned. "Are you okay? You seem a little.." He hesitated, "Oooh I see."

She looked at him confused, then followed his gaze down to the tenting bulge that had formed in her own dress. She blushed brightly and did her best to cover it up. "A-ah don't mind that I just can't believe-"

"Quickie in your room?.. Mines maybe a bit messy at the moment.. I'll clean it up once our guest leaves." He smiled enticingly, nodding his head towards the back.

She blinked at him then around the room. The few patrons there wouldn't miss her for a few minutes, but, a quickie? Really? She opened her mouth to object but he was already walking to the back.

She followed him, watching him sway his hips as he walked, his juicy rear cruelly hidden under his skirts teasing her onwards. He let himself into her room and walked over to her bed, bending over and leaning on it with one hand as the other moved up his skirts.

She could see his own cock and balls, smooth and pale hanging between his soft thighs, the defined bubble of his gorgeous rear drawing her in as, with his skirts bunched up on his lower back he reached back and sank his fingertips into the softness of his ass, parting it slightly for her, offering himself to her.

"W-why are you doing this so suddenly?.." She asked, so quickly he had gone from shy and demure to an enticing little slut.

"Her venom hasn't really worn off yet.. She said she used so much it might not for days.. Maybe weeks.." He bit his lip and looked over his shoulder at her, shaking his thick rear at her. "Please fuck me Mayla?.. Let me help you.."

She didn't need asking twice. Lifting up her own skirts she let her cock nestle between the softness of his cheeks, sliding them forwards and backwards and applying spit until her cock glistened.

With one hand on her own skirts and one on his hip, she guided the tip of her shaft to his waiting little love sleeve, pressing into him slowly.

His ass stretched to accommodate her but was, surprisingly, wonderfully tight around her, it milked her cock so perfectly, she'd never felt anything like it, she wanted so much more. She sank her cock to the hilt inside him in a single push, putting both her hands on his hips and grinding into him as he gasped and moaned, legs and knees together now as he leant forward, looking over at her, eyes lustful.

"Scarlett.. Fuck that feels so good.. You feel so amazing.." she cooed as she stirred her cock deep within him.

He bit his lip sultrily and pressed back against her, his eyes pleading, "Come on hurry up~ This is supposed to be a quickie, just fuck me, we have guests to look after!"

Mayla nodded and tilted her head back, closing her eyes as the room filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, their bodies joining as she didn't make love to her elven lover, but she fucked her elven slut, his moans feminine and girlish, the pleasure he was feeling obvious in his voice. She would fuck him, fill him with her cum, then they would get to work.

Every day. She promised herself this. Every day she would fuck this perfect ass in the morning. And maybe at noon. And twice in the evening if he was free. Life was fucking amazing.