All Comments on 'The Thorned Rose Ch. 03'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keeps getting better :)

I absolutely love this latest chapter and am getting more and more jealous of scarlet. The story and characters are both excellent, I especially appreciate the depth you've put into the characters as well as overall quality of you writing and really he this story continues.

GingerTG81GingerTG81almost 7 years ago

I absolutely love this latest chapter and am getting more and more jealous of scarlet. The story and characters are both excellent, I especially appreciate the depth you've put into the characters as well as overall quality of you writing and really he this story continues. Also, it was crazy hot how dominant the queen was ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

really great, please stick with this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This chapter of the story was amazing! I always look forward to your work and this chapter did not disappoint! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES