All Comments on 'The Thoughts Still Haunt Me'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True to life

Story reeks of truth...see such things happen on the east coast also...sad...I can relate...excellent

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Should

have cut her loose when she started dating the Air Force guy

Locksley7Locksley7over 3 years ago
Sad story....I feel for them both

How quickly life changes and sorrow comes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that is why so many servicemen don't get married until they leave the service. There's always Jodie waiting in the wings. Will she step out? Don't put down any serious money betting against it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@ Anonymous 5 months ago:

If you are going to put down some serious money bet on her and Jodie getting together. Getting Jodied is just a career hazard. My father was career USMC so he certainly knew the score. The funny thing is that it was my mother who sat me down and laid it all out to me. I am glad to say I followed her advice to not get married. After 30 years I got out, found a nurse who completely captured my heart after only 3 days, and now, 25 years on, we are as devoted and happy as can be. I suppose pretty soon I will have the flag draped over me, but at least Jodie won't be there to comfort the widow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...