The Three ATS

Story Info
Three British military women try to capture a German General.
2.9k words
2.92
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In early September 1944, the Second British Army, under the command of Marshal Montgomery, had just liberated Brussels and continued to advance towards the Dutch border with almost no German opposition, and while the Allied troops advanced on the Belgian highways, a Jeep with three women on board was traveling rapidly on one of them. The three occupants of the vehicle were British military women, members of the ATS (Auxiliary Territorial Service), the women's branch of the British Army during the Second World War.: the driver was Sarah, a corporal in the women's military police; next to her was private Dorothy, wearing the blue cap of the Royal Artillery, and in the back seat was Jennie, a private and a driver in an ambulance company.

The jeep stopped at a crossroads and the three women stepped down. The driver grabbed a few maps and said "I'm not really sure which way we should go on, but I think it's this way."

"You should know that; you're the driver and the one in command," Dorothy replied to her sarcastically.

"Girls, don't argue, it's almost night and we need to reach our destination as soon as possible," Jennie said to calm both of them down.

"Yes, it is this way, and yes, I am a corporal and your superior, neither one of you should forget that," Sarah added, a little angrily.

"These women of the feminine Military Police, power goes right to their head," Dorothy replied.

The rest of the journey went by with the three girls talking distractedly while night fell.

"I think I'm going to change the color of my lipstick; this color doesn't flatter me at all," Dorothy commented while she looked in her small beauty mirror.

"It's a shame that they denied me the leave in Paris that I'd asked for," Jennie complained.

"I'd love to see Paris too," Dorothy added while she put her small mirror away in her handbag.

"I have seen it and it's an amazing city; my women's military police company was stationed there for a week after the city was liberated," Sarah commented.

"What great luck!" Dorothy exclaimed, "It's the dream of my life to see Paris! Really, girls, I've always dreamed of seeing Paris and I don't know when it'll come true!"

The three women laughed and they continued on their way, now that the night had fallen for good.

The driver stopped the jeep and shouted "Girls, I don't know where I am... I think we're lost!"

"How strange that you, the smart one, the corporal, the Know-it-all,the Police Lady, could get lost!" Dorothy exclaimed sarcastically.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet, girls, I heard something," a worried Jennie commented.

"It's the sound of a motor!" Sarah shouted. The three women came down from the jeep and moved towards the trees in the forest and towards the noise.

"I can't see a thing! I almost got my skirt stuck on this bush!" Dorothy said in anger.

"Shhhhh! Don't make any noise!" Jennie cut in, and the three women bent down to look through some bushes.

"It's a Panzer! It's a Panzer V Panther!" Sarah commented in concern.

"They're Germans!" Dorothy exclaimed.

"Oh my God! Germans!" Jennie added, worried.

"How could this happen, miss Police?" Dorothy asked Sarah.

"I think we're lost, we must have crossed the German lines or it's an enemy advance... or, I don't now..." Sarah answered.

"Let's take advantage of the tank's noise and get out of here. Let's get back to the Jeep and away from here, and I don't want to hear any kind of comments, that's an order!" Sarah shouted in anger.

Soon they could distinguish a farm in the darkness. "We'll head there and spend the night inside; we can't wander around in the dark without knowing where we are and without knowing whether there are Germans in the area," Sarah whispered to the other two.

"At your orders, Corporal!" Dorothy answered, vexed.

"Who knows if the house is inhabited or not; it's probably empty or maybe... maybe they're from the Belgian resistance!" Jennie added hopefully.

"Come on, don't make any noise," Sarah commented with a furious look at Dorothy.

When they reached the farm, the three women found a wooden fence one meter high with a rusty iron lock that couldn't be opened.

"Damn it! We can't go in!" Dorothy exclaimed.

"Shut up for once! We can't make noise trying to open it, so we'll go over the fence!" Sarah answered.

"But we can't! With these skirts that we're wearing, we won't be able to!" Dorothy exclaimed in astonishment.

"It's an order! We'll tuck our skirts high up and go over, and calm down, Dorothy, nobody's going to see you!"

The three women tucked up their skirts and climbed over the fence as best they could.

"Damn it! My skirt's gotten dirty and I made a run in my stockings!" Dorothy commented angrily.

"Will you be quiet for once?" Sarah spat at her.

"I'm telling you, my skirt's gotten dirty and I have a run in my stockings!" Dorothy answered.

"Shut up! I don't give a damn about your skirt and your stockings!" Sarah whispered angrily.

"It's just that..." Dorothy mumbled.

"Shut up! That's an order!"

As they approached the house silently, the three women bent down near some thickets and saw an elegant car, near which a couple of German soldiers were talking. They were probably the driver and a soldier on guard duty.

"Germans! There are Germans at the farm!" Dorothy exclaimed in fear.

"Shut up! Let me think!" Sarah answered.

"Notice the emblem on the car," Sarah commented, "it belongs to a German general for sure! I don't recognized it, but it belongs to a general for sure!"

"Do you think so?" Jennie commented in surprise.

"For sure! There's a German general in there, preparing an offensive for sure! How I'd love to be able to catch him!"

"Who, the general?" Jennie commented in surprise.

"Yes, the general! If we manage to catch him we'll have stopped a possible offensive, we'll have caught a whole general from whom we can obtain vital information for our forces and... you'll get your blessed leave in Paris!" Sarah exclaimed.

"And how do you think we'll do this? If we do not have weapons! " Dorothy cut in sarcastically.

"I don't know! I don't know, but... we should try it!"

Meanwhile, inside the house, a group of German officers was engaged in a discussion over a map.

"And after I open a breach in their lines, I'll move my Panzers as fast as I moved them in Poland in 1939, in France in 1940, and Russia in 1941. There was nothing in my way back then and I won't let anything interfere with my victory now!" a smug German general declared.

"An excellent plan, Herr General, worthy of a genius!" commented a high-ranking officer.

"Naturally! Worthy of me and of my faith in our Führer! Two days from now, when the whole division will have arrived, I'll throw my Panzers into the fight and now no one will stop us! We'll reach Paris!" the smug general explained, and he added "It's a shame to have to wait two days, but part of my forces will be coming straight from the Russian front and I'll need two days to have my whole force together, but the Allies won't expect it and they'll be completely crushed. Nobody will stop us before Paris; it will be a complete and absolute victory! And on top of that, I'm thinking of dedicating the great victory that awaits us to the Führer himself! But now I'm going to get some air and smoke a cigarette, my head hurts."

"But Herr General, it's not safe! There might be allied soldiers nearby!" the officer pointed out.

"Nonsense! Give me my overcoat and cap!" the general replied.

"I believe it's been foolhardy to move all the way here to the front lines," the officer objected.

"There is no man, no Allied soldier, who can catch me, although they'd like to," the general replied to the officer.

The three women saw the officer walking in their direction, and when he reached the soldiers at the car, he saluted them and they replied. Without noticing, he continued walking in the dark towards them.

"He's coming... he's coming towards us!" Jennie exclaimed, a little frightened.

"Mmm... this might be a chance for us! Girls, let's take off our stockings!" Corporal Sarah exclaimed.

"What?" Dorothy babbled.

"Take off your stockings! Quick!" Sarah ordered.

The German general stopped next to the thickets to look at the sky, while he smoked his cigarette contentedly, and then he heard a woman's voice shout "Now, girls, get him!" and he noticed that they jumped on him and knocked him down. Dorothy and Jennie rolled on the ground violently, and when the surprised general tried to stand up, he looked towards his car and saw his two soldiers speaking. He tried to shout to alert them, but he couldn't shout loudly because of the pain from his fall, and the two soldiers, engrossed in their conversation, failed to hear him. Dorothy, who had risen from the ground, grumbled and complained while she shook out her skirt violently to clean it. "It's all dirty! I'm full of dirt and mud! Disgusting! My skirt's gotten all dirty!"

"And you didn't break a fingernail, Dorothy?" Jennie commented sarcastically while she stood up and watched her fellow soldier rubbing her skirt with her hands hysterically.

The general, now on his knees, opened the holster of his Luger to take it into his hand, but Jennie reacted quickly, raising her skirt slightly with her two hands and kicking the Luger pistol out of his hands. The general, now desperate, tried to shout again, but then Private Jennie had already raised her skirt almost to her hips, and she caught the general's head between her knees, while she covered his mouth with her hands.

"Quiet, quiet!" she shouted at him, and at the same time that Corporal Sarah picked up the Luger quickly, the German general made one last desperate attempt to free himself and managed to knock Jennie to the ground, while he also fell with her, before the stupefied gaze of Dorothy, who continued to rub her skirt abruptly and nervously with her hands. Then Corporal Sarah lifted her skirt quickly to her thighs in a very brusque and unfeminine manner, and with a shout of "You're mine!" she sat on the general's chest, pointed the Luger at him and said "Don't move or say a thing, General!" With a look at the other two women, she whispered to them "Quick, girls, tie him up and gag him with our stockings!"

Private Dorothy looked at her in surprise while she continued to brush off her skirt with her hands. "Leave your skirt in peace and come help us, Dorothy!" Sarah ordered her while she continued to point the Luger in the German general's face.

The two women tied his hands nervously and gagged him with their stockings and as they helped him up, Corporal Sarah brushed off her skirt with her hand and told him "General, You will come with us!!" and the three women headed towards the gate while Dorothy exclaimed "My skirt's a disaster! It's all dirty and wrinkled!"

"Just like ours, Dorothy, our skirts are just like yours," Sarah replied.

"Shut up for once, Dorothy, you're a total disaster as a soldier!" Jennie commented with a laugh.

"Oh, no, the fence again! How are we going to cross the fence now with our prisoner?" Dorothy burst out in vexation, and right at that moment, the noise of strong explosions could be heard, while the sky lit up in the distance and blinked with the explosions.

"On the ground, girls!" Sarah shouted while she pushed the bound and gagged general down to the ground.

"I'm going to be a mess!" Dorothy exclaimed indignantly from the ground.

"Shut up already, Dorothy," Sarah shouted at her, "It's far away, it's probably a bombing by our forces, but the noise might help us out!" Sarah commented, while she looked at the two soldiers on the ground in the distance."

"Get up! And get the general up! We're getting out of here through the gate!"

"And how will we open the lock?" Jennie asked.

"We won't open it. We'll use this," Sarah commented, showing her the German general's Luger. "The noise from the explosions will muffle the shot at the lock," Sarah concluded, while Dorothy grumbled loudly "Damn it! My bare legs are all dirty and full of mud even... I have mud and dirt even in..in...well... right below my hips!

"HAHAHA!, Dorothy, please! There's a man present!" HAHAHA!, Jennie replied, laughing wickedly while she elbowed her mischievously.

The three women moved away from there, taking the German general with them. When the explosions stopped, the Germans began a desperate search for their general. A soldier holding a lantern told the German high officer that he had found something on the ground. "Look, Herr Oberst," and he shone the lantern on four caps on the ground, one belonging to a German general, another with a visor, with its upper part red and the initials ATS in front, together with two more caps, one of which was blue.

"The general said 'there's no man, no Allied soldier who can catch me,' but not men, women - it looks like the Allied women are capable," the officer commented.

"What do you mean, Herr Oberst?" the soldier asked.

"Take a good look at these caps, soldier: they're from the women's personnel of the British army. Our conceited general was captured by women, to be specific, by three women, three British military women. The general is now in the power of three women from the British army," the officer answered.

"We'll have to move our offensive earlier, although we're not ready, before the Allies get everything the general knows out of this!" another officer commented.

"But that's impossible! We need two more days for the main body of our troops and our Panzers to arrive! We're not ready yet!" a third officer replied.

"Well, you're right, I think the best thing will be to cancel the offensive and retreat... under these conditions, we can't pull it off! In the General's absence, I'm taking over the command and all the responsibility. Now I'm going to contact the General Staff to tell them what happened to the general."

The sun was rising and it was almost daylight when a Jeep drove at a high speed on a Belgian highway. It was driven by a smiling woman, a corporal in the Women's Military Police, and in the rear passenger seats there were two happy, smiling military women holding down a seated German general, tied and gagged with women's stockings,and sandwiched and completely squeezed between the two women.

"Do you realize what we've done, girls? HAHAHA " Jenny exclaimed enthusiastically. "We've caught a Nazi general and we did it by ourselves! HAHAHA!" and with a smile, she addressed the gagged general next to her, who she held strongly by the arm and squeezed strongly against her. She exclaimed "HAHAHA! How do you feel, General, being a prisoner here, seated and squeezed between two enemy women? HAHAHA! How does it feel to be tied up and gagged with women's stockings? HAHAHA!"

"He can't answer you, Jennie, that stocking that's covering his mouth is mine! It's one of my stockings, the stocking with the run!" Dorothy commented with serious irony, while she also held the general firmly by his other arm and also squeezed him strongly against her. Both women then exchanged wicked smiles with a knowing look.

At that moment Sarah, the driver, exclaimed "Girls, after this no one is going to refuse us a long leave in Paris! HAHAHA!"

"Yes, Paris, the dream of my life!" Jennie commented happily, just as a column of American Sherman tanks appeared in the distance on the highway before them.

"I think you can already take the general's feminine gag off! HEHEHE! Yes, you can get your famous stocking with a run back, Dorothy! HAHAHA!" Sarah commented with a laugh, and the two women on each side of the general removed the stocking from his mouth. In anger, he exclaimed in English with a strong German accent, "This is an outrage! You have no manners! You are no ladies, you are bandits! You are vulgar and unfeminine! You should act like women! Stop playing at war, little girls! Have the British men lost their courage that they have to hide like cowards behind their women's skirts? Skirts aren't made for war; war is for men, not women! This is shameful! It's infuriating!"

"You're right about the skirts. You agree that I'm not presentable at all, right, General? Look how dirty my skirt is, full of dirt and mud! Look at my skirt, look!" Dorothy commented sadly.

"The only thing that matters to me is that thanks to you, General, I'll probably be able - finally! - to see Paris! Yes, Paris!" Jennie exclaimed with a smile.

"Yes, we are women, British women, General, and we are the women who caught you, General, and not only did we catch you, we even did it wearing skirts!" Sarah shouted with a smile, and she joyfully added "You, General, were captured by three British women wearing skirts! Caught by three British skirts!" And the three women looked at each other in laughter, while the jeep advanced on the road and already reached the first American tanks.