All Comments on 'The Three Day Pass Ch. 30'

by JoyStick56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Great story. Right out of the headlines or are you predicting the future.

TherJoanneTherJoannealmost 17 years ago
Again class "A"

I started reading this from chapter one. You know I was attracted to the story because of my name (Joanne). I made a few jokes with you about it, but, was only kidding you. The story and writing are "class a" my friend. I feel the story is about to end and I for one shall miss it. Hugggs to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good promise

While I enjoy the story, I do have some constructive criticism. The word is "sordid" not "sorted". Contractions are your friend in writing American characters' dialogue, e.g. "It's" rather than "It is"; "I'm" rather than "I am". Failure to use contractions makes your characters sound like they are gangsters lifted from "Guys and Dolls."

JoyStick56JoyStick56almost 17 years agoAuthor
for my english teacher

Thank you for your comments. For most part you were right. However, contractions are difficult for non-English speaking persons to understand and use. When you speak to them and when they speak to you, it is better not to use them. Your other point is well taken and thank you again. I am sorry that you did not like the story, but you can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful

I like story. true to life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lovely

fantabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hate it but true

We do tend to shoot ourseldves in the foot, do we not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous