All Comments on 'The Three Graces'

by Isambard82

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!

Pure sensuality! Good buildup and Excellent writing combine to make one of the best stories I've ever read!

Sequel? I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

I loved the way you slowly developed the story. No rushed sex. The way you write made the story seem so natural in its lead up to making love. Looking forward to more. Please continue the story.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Friends helping Friend!

To forget David, Becky and Megan introduce their friend to the joys of sex with the girls. Very hot and erotic the story heats up continuing until their exhausted. Oh, yeah - David who? Enjoyable!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
Sensual and tender

Excellent description of first time Sapphic love. Reminiscent of recounting a personal experience. Well done.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Simply a...

beautiful story. The few typos did so little to distract me from the story-telling, I hesitated to mention them.

The openness and welcoming nature of Becky and Megan was as touching as their lovemaking was arousing. Lovers sharing themselves with a willing other tend to look like that. You portrayed that so well. Thank you.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
lovely accident

I only found this story cos you recently left laudatory comments on one of mine. You signed your name (always appreciated) so I checked to see if you'd written anything. That's how I came across this delicately erotic little gem. I am most pleased to be able to return the applause for a job well done. Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous