The Threesome in the Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we all rested for a minute.

My own turn came later when Ted slid me around and ate me out. It was an odd angle that he posed me in - him standing on the side of the makeshift bed and my own ass high in the air as he bent down to feed on me - but wow did it work. Ronnie just watched and slowly masturbated in appreciation. I crawled up and finished him off orally before we all slid down together and all took a heat and fuck induced nap.

When we woke up it was hours later, it was to the sound of someone tapping at the door. Another of Ronnie's soldiers looking for his inventory for the evening. Though we were all naked and I was basically covered in dried cum, he was invited in as there's certain business you only do indoors. (Ronnie did throw a towel to me, but it covered exactly nothing.)

As he was finishing up, another tap at the door, and the progression again as his four guys all popped in for their goods. As the last exited, we could hear the opening announcements letting us know the first band would be taking the stage soon.

Once they were gone, it was just the three of us and dressing for the concert was a bit awkward at first. We tried to be cool, but something had definitely happened that made less sense now that we had sobered up a bit.

Sensing the weirdness, Ted rushed stating that he really was "late for work." He was there to sell drugs after all. Ronnie, still naked, gave him the supply of pot and pills. (In this weather you couldn't really deal small quantities of coke or other powders as they melted into the seal.)

I dove in and took a quick shower in the incredibly small closet/shower enclosure that was also the bathroom. When I stepped out, Ronnie basically picked me up and threw me back on the bed.

Later, when I got back up I really needed a shower again, but we were almost out of water so we dashed to the concert smelling of sex and barely got there in time as the headliner took the stage.

After the concert, we had work to do. Each of Ronnie's people dropped by multiple times to exchange loose cash for more stash. We made ourselves at home in the trailer drinking beer and counted the money then stashed it in a special compartment hidden under the small stove near the bathroom.

The crowd had seen a good show and business was brisk until nearly dawn. When it finally settled down, we turned off the lights and basically slept in our clothes, exhausted from the day.

The next day we all were supposed to vacate the campgrounds by noon. The guys arrived about 10 and made their last transactions before setting off in their own vehicles. We barely made the cutoff time, but did because Ronnie worked hard to get us on the road. (He was never one to try to attract negative attention.)

On the way home it was uncomfortable, both because of the unspoken adventures of the night before and also because, to be blunt, my ass hurt and it was hard to sit in the car for several hours. We stopped for a late lunch about half way and were home by dusk, and while I unpacked the more mundane things from the trailer like blankets and beer cans, Ronnie disappeared with the cash and inventory. He let me know that he wouldn't be home overnight and in fact I didn't see him again for three days.

Though he returned back to Charles in one of our cars and hung around town a few days after the concert, I never saw Ted again after that trip home. I don't think Ronnie did anything, I just think Ted realized he had made a strategic mistake.

The old saying goes you don't put your pecker in your paycheck, and he had fucked the bosses girl while the boss watched. It had been cool at the time, but by the light of day no so much, so he simply moved on. Since he owed Ronnie no money, no one even questioned where he went to and we never talked about what happened again.

12