The Tick Incident Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you when you masturbate?" asked Kelly.

"Can you..." Glenda Weinstein started to ask, then trailed off.

"Eh, I go back and forth between one and two hands," Dick offered.

"You alternate. Got it," said the big-bosomed Penelope Andrews, poking fun at their risqué conversation.

"I try to last as long as I can, just to make it that much more of a build-up and release," he explained.

"Well that'll come in handy today, Mr. Dick," she teased, gesturing to the rows and rows of young ladies that were eager to get their hands on Richard's cock.

The women each had their own technique, some going about it quickly and using rapid, tense strokes while others soothingly tugged his tool, marveling at its size and length.

Either way, Dick had started to moan quite audibly, a fact not lost on the women.

"This must be torture for you," Cecilia Stevens gushed, as she began to stroke Dick. "Just think of it as...you're almost at the 50-yard line..."

"And that's good because he's a HUGE football fan," Carrie interjected from the front of the room.

As Cecilia let go of Dick's dork, she accidentally pulled it down, seeing it spring up with tremendous force.

"Oof, my mistake," she laughed. But she did it again, this time by design.

The class caught on to what she was doing and loved the display.

"Here, put a grape on the end of his cock and see if it'll fling up," Molly suggested, with Cecilia cracking up at the mere notion.

Molly never thought the grapes she brought as a snack that day would be used in such a fashion.

Cecilia, meanwhile, pulled Richard's erection down as far as it would go, to the point of subtle, audible groans from Richard himself, and placed the grape on the end of his wang. She let go, producing a result worthy of the audience it now drew.

"Woo-hoo!" Cecilia belted out, giving a just a small indication of her future as a local, well-known Country Western singer.

The grape, comically, had bounced off Richard's forehead and rolled away to an unknown destination.

"Okay, okay, let's keep this show on the road," Carrie objected, although laughing at the aforementioned stunt. "Dick is here to help, not to be our play toy."

"Is there a difference?" Lucy objected.

Carrie's grin grew wider. She offered a comforting nod in Richard's direction.

The women diligently continued to stroke Richard, one by one, up and down the aisles of chairs and excited occupants.

But the shenanigans ensued, some hanging their purses from his outrageously-huge erection.

Enough did it that it quickly became a thing.

"Your cock comes in awfully handy," complimented Audrey Powell.

Amber Hewitt, to Dick's surprise, was the last girl to get a feel of Richard. They knew each other, yet somehow she chose to not make eye contact and instead focus only on his cock.

She took the five or six purses off of his rod, pulling them down and off to see his cock go flinging up against his tight stomach.

The girls cheered but Amber was in complete focus, seemingly hypnotized. It was as if this atmosphere, this arena, had given her a whole new level of sexual awareness, and power.

"I'm the lucky one who gets to finish you off," she cooed, her massive tits just inches from Dick's face yet covered up, out of sight. "Do me a favor. You're the only one who didn't get to write on the blackboard today.

"I want you to write...with this," she said, pulling his cock up. "I want you to shoot all over the blackboard, can you do that for me baby?"

"Yes, mam," he obliged.

Amber's strokes were persistent, and well-measured. She wanted to complete this team effort, yet not rush. She wanted to carefully produce an end result worthy of the many ladies that had a hand in its making.

Richard was reduced to groans and soft whimpers, as Amber continued to yank, caress and pull on his hardened tool.

"Okay, I think we're COMING in for a landing. I'm gonna aim your cock to the front of the room, okay?" she asked.

Richard could only nod.

"Look how big his balls are," voiced Rebecca Green. "They're like, 'please let us have release?!'"

Amber stroked and stroked and pointed Dick's dick as best she could. She could feel his hardened cock tense up.

Richard's blood was boiling.

"Oh, God, Amber..." Richard finally managed to say as a huge ejaculatory spurt came erupting from his cock, whizzing through the air until it splashed against its target, fittingly the huge COCK that Bridget Rose had written down earlier in the class.

"Bingo!" Amber cried with utmost satisfaction.

Before they could marvel at the sheer power of Dick's prodigious cumshot, traveling some 20 feet from the back row, another came along with it, then another, then another.

"OH MY GOD!?" cried Tess Jefferson, jumping up from her seat.

"Just keep stroking him, Amber. Just keep stroking," Carrie said calmly and effectively, herself plenty familiar with Richard's massive eruptions.

"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it won't stop going," Amber cried out, taking plenty of satisfaction in what she had produced, even though she knew there were plenty of hands to thank.

Some shots, sadly, did not meet their target. The back of Lucy's head, for instance, was drenched with one of Richard's thick ropes.

"Watch it, Amber, for God's sake!" Lucy played along.

"It just...it just keeps going. It just keeps going. My goodness," Amber said, watching her hand do the work and watching one rope after another shoot from Dick's lengthy cock.

The blackboard, the floor, Lucy, the desks - they'd all been drenched.

"How am I gonna get this out of my hair?" Lucy whined, albeit with a tickled sense of amusement.

"He's still going! His dick's still shooting," Cassidy marveled, as every one of the girls was either twisting and turning in her seat to see the display or had gotten out of her seat all together and dashed over to crowd around.

One final rope was coaxed out of Dick, its final resting place not known until moments later.

That is when the bespectacled Jenna Frazier stood up, causing everyone to crack up at her appearance.

"I guess I need windshield wipers," she laughed.

Dick's final, memorable outburst had drizzled all over Jenna's glasses. She took them off, holding them up as a trophy.

Amber finally let go of Dick's massive stalk, come running off her fingers and onto the floor.

"Way to go, Amber!" was soon the refrain.

"Am-ber, Am-ber, Am-ber!" they all cheered, Dick more than happy to step aside for the moment and let the women have their fun and celebration.

"Well that was -" Carrie began but was interrupted by Dawn McShelby.

"You're a cock star, Amber," Lucy gushed, with tremendous praise.

Amber stood up from her desk and gave a bow to her classroom full of fans. It was the loudest ovation yet.

Carrie laughed with delight.

"Well let's all catch our breaths, shall we? Dick, I need you to clean up a bit, hon, my darling T.A.," she said.

"Yes, mam," he quickly replied, dashing to the front of the room, his flaccid but huge schlong bouncing about, much to the delight of the mesmerized spectators.

"Let's take a 10-minute break," Carrie suggested, as everyone rose to their feet.

"I have questions," Lucy said with a beaming smile, offering a glance in Richard's direction.

"I'm sure you have a plethora of questions for him, but after the break," Carrie repeated, wanting the class to keep to a schedule. "We still have a lot of ground to cover. Dick, in the meantime, hon, you wanna get dressed and go down to the cafeteria, get everyone some refreshments?"

"Sure," he answered happily.

"You know where it is, hon," she said. "Hop to it. But don't rush. We have plenty of time."

Richard trotted happily down the hallway. That was a heck of an introduction.

He just hoped, like Comer earlier in the day, he could go the distance.

TO BE CONTINUED

12