The Tickle-Fuck Symphony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!" I squealed at last, "Stop!"

Between giggles, I could barely breathe. I could barely think. The anxiety of what ifs... am I's... and must nots... dissipated beneath their bodies, which held me firmly in place. I was unmoving and yet I was trembling and squirming all over. I was broken, and I was also whole in pleasure.

Tickle.

Sedated.

Obedience.

Pleasure.

Fuck.

I felt every part of my consciousness release from me, as I could not withstand the overload of sensation across my nervous system except to moan and squeal and beg for mercy. Malax and Aiden had chained me beneath the quavering of my own erotic asphyxiation with fingers scaling in major and minor melodic positions across my skin. Their song filled me, and my voice erupted.

Long breath-stealing moments passed.

"Emma," the sensations stopped. Malax's voice sounded stern, "do you know what happens when a song is played without a peak? Without a climax?"

I shook my head nervously.

"Well," Aiden coughed in preparation for his newest boast, "Culmination in music creates tension. It's the golden section point of our composition."

"It means that when we tickle the shit out of you, and you start moaning like a weak little brat, we realize there needs to be some kind of..." Malax pinched the area between my thighs and caused me to gasp in surprise.

"There we go," Aiden slid his hands beneath my shirt and began circling across my nipples with delicate movements. Between the gentle teasing across my nipples and the firm massage between my thighs- my lips parted and I moaned once more. I shifted involuntarily against them. I pressed my cheek into the floor so as to hide my weakened- blush filled- expression.

"I promise," I began meekly, "I didn't want this. I promise."

Yet I was lying. I had wanted this. I had wanted their hands all over my body- whether it was through warm embraces and gentle caresses... or the firm handling of my body as a toy. They pressed into parts of my body, as though my skin- torturously- became of many keys across a piano, and they were composing a symphony of pleasure in a time signature I couldn't keep.

"You're our favourite toy Emma," Aiden said softly into my ear, "we've only been teasing you."

"Kind of like how I'm teasing your clit through your panties right now," Malax reached underneath my clothes and found the one place I was most sensitive. His finger flicked over my clit maddeningly, as Aiden fingers did the same over my pink nipples.

I truly was sedated by their seduction. I obeyed their orders, "stay still," they said, "stop apologising, stop resisting- just relax."

Obedience was pleasure.

I felt myself longing for Aiden's lips to be against my neck. Longing for Malax's tongue to invade my wet pussy and tease the opening of my hole with his fingers. I wanted them to keep talking to me. To say the word I loved most. To never stop.

"Please," I begged, "please don't stop."

Aiden removed his hands from under my shirt.

Malax, likewise, slid his fingers out from within my pants.

I lay frozen in shame.

"I think it's time for an interlude," Aiden said playfully.

"Agreed," Malax's face appeared before my own as he removed my blindfold. My Jaw dropped open as I slowly sat up and felt the mess of hair at the back of my head disgracefully. I sighed awkwardly, wantingly, and looked at them both with desperate eyes.

"You're... you're leaving?"

"Emma, Emma, Emma..." Malax shook his head lightly, "we can't have you embarrassing yourself on our floor like this."

"Get up," Aiden reached out a hand to pull me back to my feet, "come on."

I stood trembling before them.

"Now," Aiden continued, "go back to the couch and wait patiently for your dinner."

My eyes were wide as I stared at both of them fearfully. I had shamed myself sufficiently to warrant going straight home and never returning. I had shown them both my true colours- I was a slut. I only cared for one thing. I was a greedy, selfish, horrible girl who didn't deserve their friendships.

I closed my eyes.

However, I then felt arms around me.

Aiden and Malax had come to embrace me in a hug. They knew all too well that I was constantly riddled with anxiety. Constantly filled with dread for things that were never to come. Yet here I stood, having fully shamed myself, and their arms had encircled me in some kind of open gesture.

"Emma," Aiden began, "you're our best friend."

"We kind of love you," Malax whispered into my ear.

I felt confused, and I also felt two hard cocks against my thighs. I couldn't pin point the exact moment where my feelings of friendship ended and this grey area of arousal began. I knew one thing for sure only, and that was, "I kind of love you guys too."

"Good, because I am going to feed you some pasta and I can't promise you that it won't be the best goddamn pasta you've ever eaten- because you will probably orgasm when you taste it," Aiden joked seriously.

We all walked out of the rehearsal room, with me following silently behind... a feeling of euphoria erupted as I realised that... they weren't sending me home like a greedy, selfish, slut they were no longer friends with. They didn't fuck me like some one-night stand they didn't feel for. They actually cared about me, despite my poorly hidden desires.

I sat gratefully on the couch and obediently waited for dinner. My hands on my knees, my elbows tucked into my ribs (which had been obliterated by their prodding fingertips); I felt content. Content: the space between wanting what you didn't have... and having too much. That's where I sat in this moment; listening to Malax and Aiden preparing my dinner; realising that I had not wanted to have sex with them.

I had wanted them to help me feel pleasure.

I had wanted them to help me feel secure.

I had wanted them to help the anxiety stop.

And I knew, too, that they did not owe this to me. They did not need to reach out and hold me, or play with me, or tell me kind things. Yet, for some unknown reason, they did.

Sedated.

Obedient.

Pleasured.

"Emma," Aiden popped his head through the doorway, "does some parmesan cheese on your pasta.... tickle your fancy tonight?" He winked.

12