All Comments on 'The Tigress Wrestling Club'

by LtLukas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RpierzRpierzalmost 8 years ago
A reboot?

See title

LtLukasLtLukasalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Total Reboot

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know that I rewrote some chapters, changed the story and added extensively to the narrative. There are 19 chapters and ~200 pages to this tale now. As you guys may remember, I got quite far into the story but did not bring it to a close. The whole book is up on Amazon now, so it might be worth checking out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

Glad to see this getting put back up. I enjoyed it the first time and am looking forward to seeing what has been added.

LtLukasLtLukasalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Just to be clear...

If you guys want to read the rest of it, it will only be on Amazon. I do not intend to post more of the story here. It is being rebooted, but elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

So so happy you're doing this. You were my favorite author on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I missed this story. I've got a Kindle too, so I suppose it's worth the investment. Is it completed?

LtLukasLtLukasalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Completed

It is 100% completed yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel

I'm one of those who bought the ebook on Kindle (tad pricey but no regrets honestly) and I was wondering if you'd write a sequel.

LtLukasLtLukasover 7 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

Just wanted to let you know, there are two volumes on Amazon now and a third on the way. Hopefully, I will have it done this month, but I don't want to make a promise I can't keep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoyed the sequels. Is there a fourth on the way?

LtLukasLtLukasabout 7 years agoAuthor
Fourth One

Yes, there is more to the story. I am super busy and will be for the next little bit, so the fourth installment will not be out soon. It is in the pipeline though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Do you know when the last part will be on Amazon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous