All Comments on 'The Time Spine Complete'

by LordLoxley

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
all together appreciated

The format of this web site encourages people to write ....differently, rather than approach a story holistically. Having it all together is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was an amazing read, I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe in Sci/fi

But not in Non/con. Didn't like this. Too verbose. Too many things involved that didn't need to be there and did nothing to advance the storyline. In the end, I just didn't care. I got lost in all the superfluous stuff. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was a joy to read again

I read it as it was first released and loved it then as well. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow......best story on this site!!!!

I've read tons of stories on this site and this one is the best......stimulated me on multiple levels. :-D wish I could find a partner to do the same......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, okay...

This is more than porn. This is a fucking excellent story. With porn. I love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY!

Superior read! Very well written, Held my interest from start to finish. Your hard work in writing the story is evident in how smoothly it flows. No reason with your talent that you aren't published and getting a weekly royalty check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best pieces of writing on the site

You are or could be a professional writer. Great story; oh yeah, really good porn in it too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow...

I was "done reading" when the sister left the room, but continued to the end because I needed to see the end of the story. I am an avid reader and would love for you to write a novel. If it is half as compelling as this story it would sell a million copies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent.

This was excellent. If your not already a published author, you definetly deserve to be!.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? Go. write .a .novel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I have to agree with other comments. This is an excellent, well written story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. You illustrated the battle between good and evil that exists in us all. congratulations on achieving excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like a good book...

I absolutely loved this read. You have a real gift.

hashtag45hashtag45almost 9 years ago
Soo funny and creative !

I totally agree with 'Anonymous' 04/11/15. This story is a gem.

I downloaded it on my tablet and re-read it while sipping my coffee at Starbucks. Then people started staring as I couldn't help laughing -aloud and for no reason, as far as they could see.

You took a well known movie theme and transformed it into something original and sassy. And the main characters are so lovable and believable from a psychological point of view.

When I first discovered this site, my initial motivation was - you know…

But then I discovered some real gems and I am now reading because some stories touch my bare soul, while others make me double up with laughter.

hashtag45hashtag45almost 9 years ago
pls ignore prev comment until it gets edited

trying to edit/delete some parts waiting for forum moderator to come back to me on this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Writing

Wonderful storyline. The sex in the story, taboo to some as I may suspect, was still so erotic and due to the curcumstances behind the sexual escapades, I couldn't stop reading the rest. I wanted to know the outcome of the two main characters as well as some of the other characters involved. A wonderful piece of fiction. Two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Vertabratti - brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If this was a book, I would buy it.

This story could be published, it's so good. You have a true gift. Keep it up!

joeshanglejoeshangleover 8 years ago
Holy shit

To think I was about to skip this story... I was hooked and the sex scenes were just more of a bonus. This didn't sexually satisfy me, it made me think and wonder. great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It didn't satisfy sexually but the concept, storyline and writing.. By oden's beard was it captivating! A tremendously brilliant read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ugh

No way. The concept was great, but letting James get away with all the shit he did, even having the two lesbians he raped fall in love with him? No way. That doesn't fit thematically at all. He doesn't deserve to be a karma houdini.

MasterN6845MasterN6845almost 8 years ago
Loved it

Very good writing could see this premise made into a book series. Without the crazy sec of course. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

I loved it, but I wished some things were more detailed and maybe a bigger part. For example his relationship afterwards with his sister. Also I would think he would have fucked him up for touching her and also didn't he rape him, but he was kind of cool with that. + the lesbians being cool with what happened was a bit ridiculous even in a sci go story. Other than that tho this is exactly what I was looking for story wise. I wish there was a follow up.

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
5 star, but...

The only bad part was the rape of the two girls. Not because I hate rape, which I do, but the... fantasy/fiction that suddenly came into play with how the body works. like, wtf?

But definitely a really good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending ruined it

This was honestly an interesting story that I felt compelled to finish, even after I was "finished" with it. But the part where Sarah and Jodi are not only okay, but totally into the fact that Jame's raped them was just... Silly? It read like a bad porno.

Up until then, every person's reactions to the things happening to them were believable. Arthur's gradual corruption, all the girls' embarrassment/shock when time was resumed, the bullies' reactions.

But with Jodi and Sarah, it just seemed so out of place. James had just been raped by Arthur, and realized this was how his victims felt. It took a really dark turn, that would have been way more interesting to explore, in my opinion. Felt lame, and in a story where the characters felt so real, it felt really forced and fake.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
YEAH WOW.

I enjoyed that, not perfect but different and worth reading, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What is this doing on literotica?

This story is very well written, in fact it was, at times, so good that i wondered wether it wouldn't be better off as a novel. The explanation for the "time stop" was (if you do not consider that no physical mass is capable of moving faster than the speed of light) well chosen, although it was never explained why the other bodies would also sexually react at the same speed the "time traveller" does. But that is a minor problem which is easy to overlook.

My main issue with your story is James mentally breaking the two girls into submission by raping them for five hours straight. I do not doubt that some people might react in such a way (hello there, Stockholm-Syndrome) but it felt out of place.

And that sister thing? Well I will let that one be...it has always been a little kink of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

This was a tour de force! The writing is so good that I would read this even without the sex. Really great sci fi.

akilfinchakilfinchalmost 7 years ago
really great

enjoyed it from start to finish, thank you for writing this!

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Awesome story!

A very captivating story. Had me hooked from beginning to end!

quelthiasquelthiasalmost 6 years ago
Addictive

Your writing is almost as addictive as the centerpiece of the story.

It can only be described as a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for putting it in one story.

Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hi

Great storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Best story I have read for a long while, and I am an avid reader!

Really great. Thank you. Marie

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 4 years ago
You lost me ...

... when he started womb fucking. No rating. Don’t want to read about that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!

Bloody AWESOME story. I was riveted to it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn!

You took this story and went a different route I expected with it! Lovely writing, mate. Hope you do another story sometime somewhere!

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, interesting story concept. Very well written with

excellent characters. Truly enjoyable and thought provoking.

A five star winner. Many thanks for the journey. jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You created the entire story just to say that one line at the end, didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Also, how did the women react when they found out about the spine? They obviously can put two and two together. Also x2, you know you can't push the penis through the cervix, right? As in that is physiologically impossible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very interesting, stimulating but, how do I say this, I would like to be that much a God as James.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story was hot in places but showed the author's disturbing political outlook in a lot of places. but what I really want to know is WHY DOES HALF OF LITEROTICA BELIEVE THE HYMEN IS INSIDE THE VAGINAL CANAL??????

the cervical penetration is RIDICULOUS but at least it's a hentai trope and kind of makes sense as a fetish thing... this "her cherry is inside" thing tho is like massively a turn off as it just shows the author's profound ignorance of anatomy. major blemishes on an otherwise fucked up but still hot story.

LordLoxleyLordLoxleyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, they hymen is not a part of this story. Not once. Not sure where you got that, but maybe you're replying to the wrong story...

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A wonderfully written story. A simply brilliant idea for the plot too. Thank you for sharing this with us!

BreedingKingBreedingKingover 2 years ago

When I say this, I truly mean it: this is the BEST story on this entire website. It's about more than just sex. Although sex plays a key role in the story, there is so much more to it than just that. It's about growing up, loss of innocence, and how greed will lead to the downfall of anyone. Honestly, words are not enough to express how amazing I think this story is. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you for writing this, Lord Loxley. You are a truly amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. It is a pity, you ended James arc, where you did. It would have been great to get more of the story. How the woman he impregnated at the party finds him, how his first two harem members heal from the trauma he caused, while being in love with them, how his own redemption arc happens. Because at the time of your fade out, he has only profited from evil and hasn't even really started to feel remorse let alone repented or tried to use his confidence for good. That breaking his bond with the time spine killed his old friend is fitting, but he should have deeded his money to Arthur to do good with it after his death before even bring g out the spine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While I do have some issues with this story, such as all three girls having a sudden change of heart after being essentially raped, or the very idea of womb sex being even possible, (Hint: it's not,) the worldbuilding ideas of this story are actually really good and well thought out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLordLoxley@LordLoxley
335 Followers
Once upon a time, I was born. I grew, became older, and learned to write. Later, I grew older still and learned that tomatoes are really a fruit. Other than that, I don't know shit.