The Timefull Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the nearby men were clapping and there were a couple of unintelligible yells from the crowd. The girl leaned toward the old man and whispered something to him. He tentatively put his hands out on either side of her. Then he slowly brought them toward her until each hand cupped a breast. She whispered something to him again and he squeezed tightly, her soft flesh almost oozing out between his fingers. She squealed loudly.

She did a slow pirouette and was in front of another man. His hands immediately went to her bottom and pussy. She gyrated against his groin and laughed and then slowly spun into the hands of the next man. She went from man to man, like a slow, sensual ballerina, getting squeezed and felt up and enjoying every minute of it.

She was one quarter around the circle when she thrust her bottom into the next man's groin and bent over. She yelled at the man to push as she grabbed her ankles. He obliged and fully clothed he kept bumping her bottom with his groin, until at last she let out a long moan, stood up straight and leaned back against him. His hands went up to her breasts and she shuddered a couple of times. She pushed away from him then bent down and slowly licked the man's pants, from his inseam to his belt buckle.

She stood up and then continued making her way around the circle. She appeared to cum twice more before she reached the first man again, at which point she strutted back to me.

"That was an incredible show, miss."

"If I'd known how much fun this was going to be I might have done it for free," she whispered in my ear.

She stepped back and undid the button on her pants. Then she wiggled her hips as she slowly turned about, pushing her slacks down very slowly. She had on no panties and her pussy was shaved hairless and looked plump. Her bottom was perfectly curved and unblemished.

The girl then reached back and put her hands on my thighs and slowly lowered her bare bottom over my groin. She wiggled herself into position and then looked back over her shoulder at me. "That's a nice big cock that's pushing your pants between my butt cheeks." Then she raised a leg and stretched out to remove her slacks. She lifted the other leg, fully removed her slacks and then waved them over her head before throwing them to the crowd. There was a cheer.

The girl stood up, turned to face me and then straddled me with her hands on my shoulders. Her hands squeezed my muscles, and then hummed approvingly. She leaned toward me and kissed my mouth tenderly. Then she slid her hand down to her pussy and spread her labia with her fingers. Her thumb rubbed her clitoris as she bounced in my lap.

Sweat broke out on her forehead and throat as she closed her eyes and moaned. Her hand went deeper between her legs and I could only assume she was pushing into her pussy. Her bouncing became more insistent, as though she were trying to coax my erection from my pants.

As her moaning grew in volume, she stood. From this vantage I could see her fingers pumping into her vagina, dripping with her own juices. This went on for a couple of minutes as she moaned louder and louder and sweat began to drip from her nose, chin and erect nipples until her free hand grabbed my hair and she pulled my face between her soft breasts.

I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and she was bouncing erratically on her feet. Her moans were transforming into squeals of ecstasy until at last she let out one loud gasp and collapsed onto me. She slid down my body until her face was buried in my crotch and sat there spent.

The men broke out in applause and cheers. Two of them picked up her cloak and tried to help her up, but she waved them off. Using my legs and then my shoulders for support, she shakily rose to her feet. Again they offered her the cloak and again she waved them away. Drinks were being passed out among the men and casual conversations were starting up. Here I was tied to a chair with a naked girl dripping with sweat and her own pussy juices and who was standing in front of me and all I could think was 'god, I'd love to be fucking Penny right now'.

Someone came over and untied me and another gentleman handed a drink to the blonde and myself. We looked at each other nervously. She glanced at the cloak and then the doorway out of the dining room.

"That was some show. You've done this before?"

"No. It's just that Carl and I need the money and I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist," she replied.

"You were worth every penny they paid you. But you look nervous. What's wrong?"

"Well, I know I was saying I wanted to fuck you and you're untied right now, but it was all role-playing, you know? I mean you seem to be a nice guy and the whole thing about you being loyal to your bride is so cool, but-you're old, you know? I mean, my father is forty-two." She looked at me apologetically.

"Relax. I am totally dedicated to Penny. While you are one hot piece of ass," and I winked at her, "I love Penny and would chose her over you every time. I take it you're still horny?"

She looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear her. "Yes," she whispered. "And Carl is taking it off for all those women and I know those parties tend to get a lot wilder than the ones with men and a female stripper."

"If you're concerned, why not go and interrupt the party? Carl is probably enjoying all the female attention, but how do you think he'd feel if you walked in and begged him to fuck you right now? He's your man and you've done your job here."

She gave me a warm kiss, full on the lips. Then she ran out of the room, naked. I hoped the ladies' party was nearby. And I hope the ladies enjoyed the show they were about to get.

The rest of my stag consisted of the usual guy stuff. Some bragged about their exploits. Some offered words of wisdom to the 'young' groom. Some congratulated me on snagging such a gorgeous wife. Some of it should have offended me, but the evening was full of well-wishing and alcohol.

I met Penny in our room much later. Both of us were in pretty rough shape, too rough for any fooling around. Sleep was very welcome when it eventually came.

XIV

Despite our hangovers, the wedding was a fantastic affair. I normally am bored to death by these occasions, but it is very difficult to find nothing to do at your own wedding. There was a spare five minutes immediately before the ceremony, which I used for some soul-searching, but once I was told my bride had arrived I could think of nothing better to do with my day than bond myself to Penny.

The reception was also fun, especially as the captain decided it wasn't going to cost us anything. Apparently it was keeping the crew busy and the other passengers were enjoying the unexpected spectacle, so it was a win-win situation for him.

Again, we returned to my cabin very late, but both Penny and I made sure we had enough energy and sobriety to consummate our vows. Late the next day, we finally left our sweet solitude and took a turn out on deck. Of course we were treated to congratulations and innuendos, some subtle and some not so subtle. The weather was beautiful and remained so for the next three days.

Then Penny and I returned to the hold and she reset the device for an automatic reset in forty-eight hours. We both took deep breaths and then we headed off to find the captain. We were led to the first mate, who politely informed us that the captain was unavailable.

We told her our tale and were met with disbelief. Then I explained that I was a cop and Penny was a scientist. She wanted proof, so we all returned to my cabin and showed the skeptic our identification. Then she demanded to see the crate in question and we obligingly took her there. Penny pointedly re-opened a panel and showed off the warning sign for radioactive materials hidden inside. The timer counting down made the first mate a believer.

We were brought before the captain where we had to tell our story all over again. I suggested we bring a camera and some film with us to test for radioactivity, but Penny apologized and explained that wouldn't work because the film would require certain chemicals to develop and they likely weren't aboard a cruise ship.

We were told to say nothing to anyone else while the captain contacted the authorities. Penny and I returned to our cabin, like worried newlyweds should.

"Wasn't checking for radioactivity with film your idea?" I asked, a little angry.

"Sorry, Gerry. It occurred to me that the film idea seemed like overkill. I forgot to tell you before we went looking for the captain. Forgive me?"

I gave her a kiss. "Of course."

I put my arms around her and she kissed me back. It was in the middle of this kiss that we heard an insistent knocking on the door. We unwrapped ourselves and sighed in unison. Penny opened the door to find a crewman. He passed a message to us from the captain that a navy ship was on the way and then he left, after we thanked him.

We went back to our regular routine. All we had to wait for was the navy to show up and destroy the device. Then Wally would be arrested, he would no longer be a threat to Penny and she and I could live our fairy tale life.

What we hadn't counted on was that the navy ship arrived after only thirteen hours. We also hadn't counted on the fact that the navy flew out Wallace Park to the cruise ship along with some high ranking navy officials. We were lounging by the pool when a helicopter approached the ship and then hovered over an open deck for several minutes. People were loaded into slings and lowered to the cruise ship, one after the other.

Penny and I returned to our cabin and replaced our bathing suits with casual clothes. There was another insistent knock on our door. This time I opened the door, only to be pushed out of the way by two burly navy sailors. Four older navy men with a lot of coloured bits of plastic on their chests followed the sailors. Then in walked the skinny guy who had tried to buy my cruise ticket.

"Wally! What the Hell is he doing here?" shouted Penny.

On instinct, I took a step toward him and the two burly guys grabbed me and held me in place. Wally watched the movements and smiled.

"Why miss Nick, what a pleasure to see you here again. Admirals, this is my former lab assistant and fiancŽe, Penny Nick."

One of the admirals held out his hand to Penny. "Pleasure to meet you, miss."

"That's Mrs. Omit, Admiral," said Penny in the coldest voice I had ever heard. "I am a married woman and your goons are manhandling my husband."

The look of shock on Wally's face was priceless. "You are engaged to me and cannot marry anyone else, Penny."

"Fuck you!" screamed Penny. I noticed two of the Admirals smiled grimly and then they quickly dropped the smiles from their faces. Penny grabbed the arm of one of the sailors holding me. "Let my husband go!"

The sailors both looked uncomfortable and then glanced at the assembled officers.

"Keep holding him, you idiots!" shouted Wally. The sailors pointedly kept staring at the Admirals. "You there! Order those goons to keep holding that man."

The Admiral blanched (he had not been one of the two who smiled) and then ordered the sailors to continue holding me.

Wally, feeling very full of himself, walked over to the bed and sat on it.

"Get off my wedding bed, you cockroach!" roared Penny. Wally looked where he had sat down and a quick look of disgust crossed his face. He jumped up and stormed toward Penny, his open hand slowly rising. An Admiral reached out and grabbed Wally's arm as he passed. With surprising strength, the elderly Admiral held the wiry scientist in place.

"Is any of this necessary to the operation of your device, Dr. Park?" he said through clenched teeth.

The scientist glared at Penny and I. "No. These two are unimportant." The Admiral released Wally's arm. "We should go to the destroyer and make plans for stowing my invention there."

"Cruiser," corrected an Admiral, but Wally had already left the room. He turned to the two sailors. "Keep these two here until further notice." He looked at me. "Permission to use deadly force, if necessary." The Admirals left, closing the door behind them.

"Now will you let my husband go?" whined Penny.

"Sorry, ma'am." They released me. "We had to follow orders." One of the sailors stood with his back to the door, while the other began snooping.

Penny was about to confront the sailor wandering around the room, when I grabbed her. "It's okay, honey. He's just making sure there are no other exits and no weapons about."

The sailor came out of the bathroom. "I'm sorry again, ma'am. We'll be out of your hair soon, hopefully."

Penny fumed, but she was shaking as well.

"You're worried about what he might do with the device?" I asked.

She nodded and cuddled into my chest as she started crying. I tried to soothe her as best I could, reminding her that we were married and there was little he could do about that.

One of the sailors spoke up. "Excuse me? Ma'am, you were engaged to that...gentleman?"

"He thought they were engaged. She dumped him and he didn't take it well," I explained.

"I can understand why you dumped him, ma'am. But don't worry. He won't ever be left alone with his time machine."

"He'll find a way. He's a genius," she said quietly. The two sailors looked at the floor in embarrassment.

One of them rubbed his arm thoughtfully. "The way you dug your nails into me when you grabbed my arm, ma'am, I almost wish you did marry him. I think you could inflict a lot of damage on him, legally." The two sailors chuckled.

"Oh, you're hurt?" she asked.

"Just some scratches, ma'am. I'll get them looked at once I get back to the ship."

"Nonsense. I'm the one that hurt you and I'm the one that's going to fix you. You and your friend there aren't bad people, you were just following orders. I have to go into the bathroom to get some peroxide," she raised her eyebrows while looking at the two sailors. They looked at her undecided.

"I'll stay right here, gentlemen. She'll just go in and be right back. There's no way for her to escape," I offered.

"Okay. Thank you, ma'am."

Penny walked into the washroom and I thought I detected a faint skip in her step. She had something planned. I needed to get the sailors off their guard. "So you know we found a time machine in the hold? What would you guys do with a time machine?"

"I'd go back and kill Bin Laden before 9-11," said the first one immediately.

The second one was more thoughtful. "I'd go back to when my mother died in a car crash and pull her out before the fire got her."

"I hate to think what that scientist jerk would do if he had free access to it," said the first. "Wait a minute, why did he put it on this cruise ship in the first place?"

Penny walked in with some gauze and what looked like water in the glass from the washroom sink. "We figured out what he was doing," I told them. "He wanted Penny here to marry him and she wasn't interested. We think he was trying to get on board before the cruise began so that he could keep reversing time and fix all his mistakes until he and Penny had one perfect cruise. We think that he hoped she would marry him then." The two sailors scowled. I realized they were extremely sympathetic to us right now and I readied myself to move instantly, if need be.

Penny began working on the sailors arm, dipping the gauze in the glass and then rubbing it over the scratches. "I'm sorry that the peroxide hurts," she said.

Then she threw the contents of the glass into the sailor's eyes. He covered his face with his hands, but it was too late. He let out a yell and fell back against the wall. His friend stood a second in shock and then took a step towards my wife. My instincts took over and I jumped at him, swinging my fists. The second punch laid him out.

"Knock out the other one!" shouted Penny.

I looked at her helplessly. Knocking someone out wasn't as easy as the movies made it look. I pointed her to the sheets and flipped the blinded sailor over on to his stomach. He wasn't putting up much of a fight and I briefly wondered if Penny had blinded the poor guy for life. Did I hate her for it? No.

We used torn sheets to tie the blinded sailor up thoroughly and then, and only then, did Penny rinse off the guy's face with water. She then stuffed some material in his mouth to keep him quiet. Next, we tied up the unconscious sailor. I grabbed their pistols and checked that they were loaded. I offered one to Penny.

"And what exactly would I do with one?"

"Ah, right." I pointed at the sailor she had thrown the peroxide at. "You didn't permanently blind him, did you?"

She gave me a look of astonishment. Then she put her hand on my cheek. "We have a time machine, Gerry. When we go back in time to fix this he won't have been injured."

I grabbed a pillow case and we headed for the hold. But we did so carefully. We had no idea exactly how many navy personnel were on board the cruise ship now, nor how heavily armed they were, nor whether they had any idea who we were. I kept the guns concealed as best I could.

The other passengers we saw seemed ignorant that anything was amiss, although they were quite curious about the nearby navy vessel and the people who had boarded our ship. One of the crew saw us, but I don't think he knew we were involved, so he just said hello and then continued vacuuming the hallway.

At last we reached the hold, undetected as far as we knew, and I listened at the door hoping to hear voices and get a rough idea of how many people were stationed on the other side. Unfortunately, the door was relatively soundproof or perhaps the people inside were quiet. I motioned for Penny to stay back and then readied the guns, as I had to assume the worst. She mouthed 'I love you' and then I slowly pushed the door open.

There appeared to be no-one positioned near the door so I opened it wider.

"Stay right where you are! We have orders that if anyone attempts entry of this room without first giving the signal then we are to shoot on sight!" warned someone within the hold.

I rushed in and threw myself down the stairs, bruising my knees as I hit the floor. But at least I was safe behind some crates. I listened, but could not hear anyone talking or moving about. I moved deeper into the hold, creeping beside crates and boxes. After a few seconds, I put my back against a large crate and tried to orient myself in relation to the device. I figured I was about one third of the way across the hold. Where the Hell were the guards?

I noticed Penny peeking her head in the door and I frantically waved her back. One of the guards saw the movement and several shots were fired in my direction, all of them burying themselves in my covering crate. I heard the guards whispering.

"There's another one just outside the door. Go and take care of that one. I'll keep this guy covered."

I moved quickly and then threw myself behind some more boxes. I didn't think either guard had seen me shift positions. Now what was I to do? I kept on eye on the stairs leading up to the door where Penny awaited my signal. Eventually one of the guards cautiously crept up those same stairs and I was left with no choice.

I took careful aim and fired both guns at him. He crumpled and fell out of my line of sight. His friend fired on my new position and I ducked back down. I heard a walkie-talkie crackle and then some whispering. I had to get this over with fast!

I crouched and ran to the wall, well away from the path I had originally been travelling, and then I ran along the wall. This run would take me behind the other guard if he was somewhere near the device, which I strongly suspected he was. However, he surprised me. A bullet hit the wall right behind me. I crouched behind a box as I heard him running towards me. I stood suddenly and fired without aiming. The guard jumped behind a box, blindly and without seeing exactly where I was. I took this opportunity to advance on him.

1...45678...10