All Comments on 'The Times They Are A-Changing Ch. 02'

by rocket_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
fall from grace

this wife is falling and ruinning her hubbies life......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well no doubt now

It is still well written, but any doubt I had about the direction of the front part of this story is gone. The wife is out of her mind and is not concerned with the problems she is causing for herself or her husband. I wonder if we will be hearing from the husband or if his reactions will be left out of scope? Part three may be telling on the future of the wife and her marriage...

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Good so far

I like where the story seems to be going and I don't agree that wifey is ruining hubby's life. If fact I think hubby is going to end up liking his newfound relationship. Then again, I don't mean to be presumptious and know what the authur has in store for us, but I don't mind where I think it's heading. I really don't like stories where hubby gets all mentally fucked up, rather becomes part of her lustful abandon and she loves him more for it. I have a great idea. Write some more chapters and then we'll all know. Seriously, thanks for a good story and keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great job - keep going !

Enjoying it so far, can't wait to see part 3.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another Jamal loving author who uses his mother’s black dildo as a pacifier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous