All Comments on 'The timid slave ch.1'

by kaninka

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

good story but I hope she gets even with them how do they think shell live if they dont give her water please update soon

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

There, there, good masters, pat-pat. Having 2 guys to fuck is usually a good thing, especially if they like each other and keep each other company so they don't require so much attention to avert sulking. But these two? And no food? And the slapping in the face-thing? Bah! Make 'em burn. I myself prefer the ball-hanger - grab balls and hang. Failproof. Except of course if she can un-timid herself somewhat later when she gets a chance. Like I said - 2 guys to fuck. It will be silly to run away. . This all sounds as if I don't like your story. I do. Especially the silent-treatment stuff. Oh, okay, it all rocks. Please write soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start

This has potential, it's a good start and I'm interested in seeing how the dynamics between characters will play out. But I'd suggest taking advantage of the editors to clean it up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was the best story I've read on here. Please make another one!

kaninkakaninkaabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hey readers

Hey everyone! :) Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you like my story. This is my first story here and I didn't really think anyone would read it, let alone enjoy it. So thanks again. Any comments and review, advice and such is welcome! I am totally new at this. I am still writing and have the next chapter almost ready, but I will take the advice and contact an editor before releasing it :) Until next time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lots of questions with this one

I certainly wouldn't pick a drunk girl to take, but I realize it's part of the non-consent.

I've been around the world and varying different states and not a heck of a lot of farm boys know the first thing on how to be a Master let alone how to treat a slave.

There are better ways to get someone to perform then abuse.

Hopefully this story will change some in the actual teaching of how to become a submissive for subs and slaves are two different things. It was mentioned in the beginning or the title about submission.

Will they explain to her why she was chosen? Was it random? How will the kidnapping unfold? Will people be searching for her? Is this completely permanent?

I live the lifestyle and though I do enjoy reading the non-consent there are times when stories rub me the wrong way and I have to remember it IS fiction and hopefully nobody is doing this in real life.

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Very exciting

Quite a thrill to read.

Cynthia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaninka@kaninka
I am here to explore my sub-side. I like to chat and rp with men who are interested in using, abusing and humiliating me. I have a bf, he doesn't know I am on here, and wont. I also have a Master, he ownes me when I am with him. My darkest fantasy is being taken to a baseme...