All Comments on 'The Toilet'

by thorbet

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story

I'd love to feel his sperm pulsing onto me, right above my hard cock, just before I cum on him.

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
Great!!

Thanks, finding more ways to try!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Realistic,

Oh how many of us started this way

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 13 years ago
Now I know ---

it is quite an education reading stories here,

I now know what those holes are for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long Ago!

Reminds me of many good times in public toilets here in England. Most have gone now since the 80´s. Some were very popular with quite a reputation. More so at night. So busy that you had to wait in line! Most of the cubicles had glory holes between them so anonymous sex was very common. I´ve had & given wanks, oral & anal through them. Been picked up & gone back to someones home to have really good naked sex sessions.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
memories

Thank you so much for this story. It brings back so many happy memories of those times when disease wasn't so deadly. You obviously have experience of this activity as the actions of the two men are so real and what happened so often for us toilet wankers.

My first experiences were so exciting that often I ended up watching two other men playing with each other with a limp cock that had emptied itself sooner than I intended. You have so excited me with this story that I might even write some of my own early experiences in toilets with other men. If only I could write!

bijasonbijasonover 12 years ago
Love this

Thanks for such an exciting story, and one that I can relate too, use to do this a lot back in the day, but sadly the toilets for this activity have all but disappeared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rings true

This was exactly my first experience - it was too good to be my last :)

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanalmost 12 years ago
wow.

a very similar thing happened to me. and i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mr torquay

i wish i wasnt so old to try all of that id love too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Completely believable

A well told story that sounds true to life. I can understand the intensity of their shared emotions in the moment. I had some very hot glory hole experiences back in the day, and this story brought back some exciting memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very true

The first response, from 11/03/10, reflects the essence: two men practising frottage, cumming all over each other's penis. Rubbing their spermy cocks together. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i wish

Would love to experience this ... Shame all the toilets are closed around sheffield .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved your story!! I have read and reread it while playing with my penis, I wish I could be with you so I could play with your beautiful penis!!! Ialso love the taste of precum and shooting into my mouth. mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

It has been a while but have experienced similar a few times. Love this story. Very erotic

Oneil58Oneil58over 8 years ago
Uncanny

That is almost exactly what happened to me , now can't resist going

back again and again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Accurate

I think this story accurately tells what happens in a lot of cases....our local park toilets were the scene of my first gay encounters ( mostly strangers )... After the first time, we had just wanked. - I was 16, the man was 44... We arranged to meet again when the park was about to close..and it was getting dark - he was there waiting for me, but also he park keeper ( he locked the toilets at 7pm sharp )

Both men were rubbing their trousers when I walked in and both were flushed with excitement

My ' man' told me to go into he cubicle and strip naked which I did, shaking like a leaf....I sat on the toilet as instructed and they watched as I stroked my 'puny' cock

I thought we were going to play with each other, but they had other ideas!!...the park keeper advanced ,his big hard cock swaying in font of him and whispered ' suck it!!'

I had never done it before,but was so excited I complied...the taste and texture were amazing ...not to be left out, my 'man ' pushed his way in and told me to wank him as I was sucking

I got both huge loads...swallowing the park keepers, and wearing my 'mans'...lol

We had quite a few 3 somes over the years until I was 29.... I was quite the 'sissy' for them ,even wearing my sisters panties for some meets..which they loved...eventually they took turns at fucking me...

If you want to know, reply to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The tension

I know the sexual tension gets really high in this situation .. should I or shouldn't I .. eventually the ' brain' in my cock takes over - as with all of us wether we are gay, bi or just curious...after one such incident , we stood facing each other wanking( him on the urinal step facing me and me directly in front of him ) we came at the same time , me spurting a watery load onto the step , but his hit me on my chin and chest -such was the force of his orgasm !!

After wiping it up I went home and my mum noticed the whitish stain on my black t shirt - I told her I had dribbled ice cream on it earlier - if she had smelled it she would have known - as soon as I was changed I had a glorious wank in the bathroom I was so turned on , but filled with remorse , vowing never again ... I was back the following day.. the pattern repeating itself over and over .. it was exactly the same when I started sucking and getting fucked too!!

Bandycoot71Bandycoot71over 4 years ago
Just like my first tme

I can recognise every aspect of this, as it’s a carbon copy of my first ever mutual masturbation. The effect of realising what they were doing ( it began with two guys there apart from me) was electric, and I was rock hard in seconds.

jamesmaryjamesmaryabout 3 years ago

great story - could easily have been written about my first time although I was a tad younger !!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

You capture the thrill so well! Witnessing somebody else - so similar and yet so different, so arousing.

GypiemanGypiemanabout 2 years ago

Great story. Theres nothing more exciting then jerking off with a stranger in public. Tell me more please.THANK'S

limasierralimasierraover 1 year ago

So well written and so very horny. I think I probably would have leant over and taken his cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Blowing a complete stranger standing at a piss smelling urinal TURNS ME ON SO MUCH! I often cum in my pants while doing it, Without having my penis touched!

NorbieNorbie10 months ago

I crave being a man's bitch. I would love to be used by men at the same time. Please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story and very similar to my first time in an old toilet in Edinburgh. The momory of the smell and the first glimpse of his hand stroking his hard cock still gets me very horny. I also got my first taste of a mans cock that day. Hooked ever since, but the girst time was very erotic and special.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Wow. Another hit story. If I hadn’t masturbated after reading another of your stories today I would’ve certainly wanked to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthorbet@thorbet
186 Followers
I am now 75 and have been bi most of my life. My sex drive is still strong although my wife's finished years ago. and I look for satisfaction in other directions now I enjoy writing to stimulate myself and other like minded people. Thanks to those of you who have given me f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES