The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 08

Story Info
Home help.
3.6k words
4.2
33.4k
4

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home Help - the continuing saga of Tatarina

*

"Ms Stevens, so nice to see you back again."

Tatarina's heart sunk, she was standing at the check out of the super mart. On turning, she was confronted by the area supervisor, the very same one who reported her just over a month ago. He is just as revolting now as he was then, his fat face smiled at her.

"Allow me to introduce two new apprentices, Sean and Davo. Say hello to Ms Stevens."

She eyed the two men, who were no more than teenagers, skinny and spotty with greasy hair and furtive eyes. They stood out in their grey State uniforms.

"And how are you keeping Ms Stevens, you look well, maybe a bit tired, but I believed that is to be expected, having only been back a week. I hear they keep you fairly busy at nights."

The two men sniggered at the supervisors snide remarks.

"I'm sure you would like some help with your shopping."

Tatarina was about to reply and say it was the last thing she wanted from him, when a warning bell went off in her head. She tried to smile to hide her fear.

"Thank you officer, but really there is no need for you to waste your time."

"I'm sure it won't be time wasted Ms Stevens, in fact I insist."

Tatarina wondered what he was up to, the last time he was far more direct. More like, come with me for a fuck. She paid the girl at the counter and went to pick up her bags.

"The men will do that for you, won't you lads it's no bother, really."

Tatarina could do nothing but watch as they pick up her various bags of groceries. They left the mart and the officer waited until Tatarina walked ahead before joining her as the others walked along behind.

"It's not far lads, just around the corner, you're in tenement block 10 aren't you Ms Stevens?"

"Yes she said quietly.'

Her heart was beating all the way around to her flat as she had to put up with the meaningless banter from the officer, who continued to talk ignoring the fact that she said nothing in return.

What did he want, she had feared this moment ever since she came out last Friday. Her boyfriend had left her, saying he no longer wanted second hand goods. She had found letters from the Dept of Correction when she was cleaning out the sideboard addressed to him, detailing her re-education record and a list of the "services" she received at the center. The letters were in the form of a diary and noted the number of fucks she had been given and the orifice which had been used, One day she noted she had been fucked thirty times, so now she was all alone in the flat.

They entered the tenement building and walked along the corridor to her door.

"Thank you officer you have been very kind.'

She cringed inside as he forced herself to smile at him.

"No trouble Ms Stevens we'll see you inside, if you like."

Tatarina started to say, no thank you, but again realized she had little choice but to open the door and let them in to her flat. She took out her keys but her hands were shaking so much she could hardly place the key in the lock.

"Allow me."

The fat man smiled.

He took her keys and opened the door, before standing aside to let her through. The others followed into the flat. Tatarina didn't know what to do and so she led them into her kitchen where she stood and waited whilst they placed her bags on the kitchen table.

"Very nice Ms Stevens, isn't that so men."

The two men murmured assent. For a moment they stood and looked around the kitchen.

"We'll just take a rest, quite tiring all that carrying, you don't mind do you Ms Stevens?"

With which he sat on one of the kitchen chairs, motioning to the others to do likewise.

"Don't mind us Ms Stevens, you carry on, with whatever you need to do."

Tatarina was at a loss as what to do with these unwelcome guests, and so she started to empty the bags. The supervisor placed his hand on her arm, stopping her and making her cringe.

"I'm sure you don't do all that in your overcoat and scarf, do you Ms Stevens; surely you would take it off? Please, just pretend we aren't here and relax, make yourself at home."

Well she supposed that did seem obvious, she would have taken off her outdoor clothes as she came in. Tatarina unbuttoned her coat and took it off walking out the hallway where she hung it up on the hook there, placing the scarf on top. She returned to the three men who were gazing around her kitchen. Wondering what they wanted and how to get rid of them.

"That's better, though I'm sure you would like to make yourself more comfortable than that, this is your home often all. I think you would also like to take off that jumper as it is really much too warm in here for that. You do keep it warm and cozy."

Tatarina looked between the three men, but could not think of any other thing to do than remove her jumper, it did seem like a sensible observation for it was warm in the flat, she liked it that way, and had always hated the cold. She pulled it over her head and stood holding it to her chest.

"That's better, you're looking more relaxed by the minute, doesn't she men?"

They murmured yes, again grinning, enjoying the situation. She folded her jumper and placed it on a seat that was handy.

She was about to start with the groceries, when the supervisor stopped her again.

"I've been told that a lot of women strip down to their underclothes, when they come home. Is that right Ms Stevens? Did you know that men? Imagine that in their underwear, nice for their husbands or their boyfriends to come home to. Do you ever do that Ms Stevens?"

Tatarina didn't know what to reply, did he expect her to take off her clothes?

"Did I hear you say yes Ms Stevens? Come on speak up."

Tatarina knew she had to say something, this man could very easily send her back for more correction.

The other men were grinning from ear to ear as they picked up the unspoken message in their bosses voice.

"Well sometimes I must admit I do walk around the flat in my underwear, but only when there's nobody here."

"Of course you do, I know what, you pretend we are not here, and then you can strip down to your underclothes. I'm sure the men will have no objections to you making yourself at home. We don't want you to stand on ceremony for us."

Tatarina stood helplessly, what could she do? She hated the idea of stripping for these horrible men, but she knew she did not want to return to the correction center, so her fate rested in this mans hands. She knew she had to do as he suggested. She went to pull the curtains closed over the open windows.

"Oh there's no need for that Ms Stevens, we enjoy the brightness of the place, now please make yourself comfortable, nobody outside will notice."

Did this ever stop, still maybe they would go away after she had obliged the supervisor.

She had a T shirt on and a pair of jeans. She looked at the men and bent down to untie her sneakers. After which she removed them and placed them under the sideboard. Standing in her bare feet she resignedly undid the button of her jeans, slid down the zip and pulled them off her legs. Hopping about a bit on one leg as she pulled the second leg off her feet. She straightened and folding the jeans, placed them on her jumper.

"I do like a tidy woman don't you men?"

Tatarina stood up, waiting, pulling her T shirt down to cover her crutch, whilst the men sat in silence and looked at her long naked legs.

"I think you said underclothes didn't you Ms Stevens?"

Christ! Tatarina thought, she pulled the T shirt quickly over her head and placed in on her clothes pile. She found her hands moved automatically across her body as she stood in her white bra and panties.

"Very nice Ms Stevens, just straighten up a little, that's better. There's no need to cover yourself like that, remember we are not really here, so there's no need to be embarrassed, that's better, isn't it lads? Very nice eh men? Turn round for us Ms Stevens. Beautiful. You do keep yourself in good shape, though I hear you have no choice at the center. Must be the high protein diet!"

He laughed to himself.

Tatarina turned, once twice. She knew that even though she had on her normal underwear, nothing sexy, but the men could hardly not notice the deep cleavage of her breasts, the darkness of her nipples through the lace of her bra, and the dark patch between her thighs.

Tatarina didn't know quite what to do next and stood waiting. The men shuffled in their chairs, enjoying the spectacle before them and almost certainly accommodating their stiffening cocks. The supervisor leaned back his belly a round mound.

"Isn't that a pleasure to view, a women making herself at ease in her own home. And very nice underwear if I don't mind saying Ms Stevens although a bit conservative. I'm sure you must have sexier items in your drawers, maybe you'll show us those another time. Keep on with what you were doing before I so rudely interrupted you."

Tatarina's heart lifted, they were going, they had their fun and were now going to go. She almost started to smile. She continued to sort out the shopping, getting it ready to put away.

"You know what I think Ms Stevens, I think it is such a warm place you have here that you would probably spend some of your time in the nude, am I right Ms Stevens?"

Tatarina was stunned. The silence hung in the air.

"Well do you walk around in the nude?"

So that was it was it. Tatarina felt numb inside.

"Ms Stevens do you walk around the house with no clothes on?"

"Well yes sometimes I do."

She stammered.

"I'm sure you do, so if you really felt at home you might strip right off, am I right?"

Tatarina hesitated, waiting, but the look from the men made her realize she would have to answer.

"Well I suppose I would under certain circumstances."

" Well! As I said before don't take any notice of us, after all we are your friends aren't we lads, We certainly won't mind if you feel relaxed enough to take off your bra and panties? Not that we'd force you to or anything."

Their grins had changed and were now leers as they licked their lips in anticipation.

In her heart Tatarina knew this would happen but did not want to believe it was going to. This was his revenge for her turning him down those few weeks ago.

What was she to do; she knew she couldn't stand another term of correction. She felt like crying, but did not want to show any weakness in front of these horrible men.

"Do I have too?"

"Ms Stevens you disappoint me, do I have too? Is that a way to behave in your own home, do I have to?! Of course it's up to you, we are not pressuring you are we men. Have we forced Ms Stevens to take off her clothes?"

The lads chuckled, at his humor. And shook their heads.

Christ she knew she had too, there was no option, either that or the center again.

She reached up behind her back and unclasped her bra.

"Hold that there, now isn't that a picture of promise men, a beautiful young woman with her hands behind her back lads, about to release her brassiere and show her feminine glory to the world. It's just like Christmas, waiting to undo the presents. Sorry Ms Stevens, please carry on."

Her trembling fingers finally fumbled the hooks at the back of her bra open, and she let the ends go. Her bra came loose and hung over the front of her breasts. she slipped the straps off her shoulders and let the bra fall down the front of her body holding it in one hand. Her breasts came into view, pale and red tipped, swaying slightly now unfettered on her chest. She heard the men draw breath.

"Jesus man look at them!" one of the lads whispered.

For a moment she stood still her bra hanging down her legs. She knew there was no point in covering herself and she wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. She dropped her bra on the pile of clothes and turning, quickly pulled down her panties down, letting them fall to the floor and straightened. She was again naked in front of strangers; she thought she had finished with all this. She let her hands fall to her sides why pretend she had any choice.

The men gazed moved from her crutch to her tits and back, In the light room she knew they could see her vaginal slit under her red thatch of pubic hair, her nipples pink and unprotected.

The supervisor grinned evilly. She was a stunner, even better then he had hoped for. Those tits, perfect, and the lovely little patch of pubic fuzz, and the space between her thighs where he could see her labia, nice proud flaps. A perfect picture of womanhood.

"Turn around a bit Ms Stevens and let us witness your beauty."

Tatarina turned once, twice, again.

"Now you can carry on Ms Stevens, just pretend we are not here. I'd start with the groceries if I were you and then I think we'd like a cup of coffee, wouldn't we men, this is thirsty work."

All the men grinned at her as their eyes alternated, from her tits to her cunt.

"You men might need to ease yourselves a bit I know I do. With which he reached under his paunch and undid the top trouser button, undid the zip and stood up, letting his trousers fall to the floor, his underpants stuck out in front from his erection. The other two copied him and shortly they all stood their pants poking out in front. He then pulled down his underpants, stepped out of them and sat down his cock a pillar of erection in his lap. His foreskin peeled back from the purple red head. It rested against his belly. The other two men copied him and sat down again

The three men stared at Tatarina standing there nude whilst they sat and fingered their cocks.

"Lovely."

Tatarina stood rooted to the spot here eyes seemed to focus only on the three cocks standing erect in front of her.

"The groceries Ms Stevens."

It was surreal, she came closer, this was very strange naked in front of these men doing housework.

"Let us help, here."

With which the supervisor stood, his cock waving from side to side as he approached the kitchen table. He took out a single item and handed it to her. Salt.

She took it not more than two feet from him as he fingered his cock.

"Well put it away."

"I usually do more of them at a time."

"Well we'll do this my way shall we? In fact I've got an idea why don't we move into the lounge, come on men, oh bring the groceries as well."

"What?"

"You heard, trust me, I know what I'm doing, lead on Ms Stevens and show us the way."

Tatarina led them out of the kitchen through the dining area, the double doors and into the lounge. They sat down on the easy chairs.

"OK Ms Stevens you can put the salt away now and then come back here."

Tatarina walked back to the kitchen put away the salt and returned. Of course this gave the men a chance to ogle her tits as they swung about on her chest.

The men forced her to carry one item at a time to the kitchen, place them in their various cupboards, and walk back to the lounge.

"I know Ms Stevens let's see you run as you put them away shall we."

Tatarina started running nude in front of these horrible men, as they enjoyed her degradation. Her tits bouncing about with every step.

A job that usually took a couple of minutes was stretched out for what seemed like hours. As the items were put away she found the men holding the groceries closer and closer, forcing her to sometimes reach over and behind them, her breasts only inches from their faces. Before forcing her to run to the kitchen

"Faster Ms Stevens."

They were almost finished when as she reached for one of the bags of food, when the supervisor threw it to one of his off siders making Tatarina jump to try to catch it. The man threw it the man and before she knew it she was jumping about the lounge, her breasts jiggling wildly about her chest as she tried to intercept the package. The men laughed as they enjoyed the spectacle of her humiliation. For a minute or two they played piggy in the middle. She finally caught it, but the whole scene was repeated with yet another packet. At last they were all done. It had taken over half an hour.

"Don't forget the coffee Ms Stevens."

Again she had to work in front of them her tits wobbling with every move.

The coffee was served

"Show us how good you are at vacuuming the floor Ms Stevens, whilst we relax here."

She sighed as she went for the vacuum cleaner and performed in front of the men.

The men sipped slowly whilst stroking there erections until they finished their coffee. She cleared away the cups leaning over them, their eyes never leaving her tits.

"Very nice, well we can't spend all day here helping Ms Stevens can we men we do have other duties. Still before we go Ms Stevens might like to help us. Here you are Ms Stevens, let's go over to the dining table, that's right just sit back here on this table."

He stood his erect cock, now bright purple stood stiffly under his fat stomach.

Tatarina knew what was coming but knew she had to follow his orders. She backed against the table as the men stood up.

"That's good now you lay back there, good right back, now lift those lovely legs."

Tatarina obey his commands. Her month in correction had taught her at least that. She laid back the table surface cold on her back. She lifted her legs, her genitals now obscenely exposed to the men.

"Lift those legs right up, and wider. Look at that cunt men and that cute little arsehole. Now Ms Stevens just show the lads your clitty. That's it open it up further. Now see that nice pink vagina men well that's for me."

With which he wet the tip of his cock with some spit and slid it into her cunt. At first it resisted and Tatarina was forced to gasp a bit.

"A bit dry their Ms Stevens, but you won't be for long."

Once more he wet the tip of his cock and this time forced the full length up her vagina. God this was heaven, silly stuck up bitch. And still so tight! The other men came closer and were about to grab one of her tits when the supervisor smacked their hands away.

"Your not qualified enough for that you two, no touching yet, but isn't that something to work hard for."

He slid his cock in and out a few more times savoring the warm tightness.

"Still there's nothing to stop you having a good wank over her tits."

With which the two men eagerly worked their hands up and down their cocks. It didn't take long. You don't sit watching a beautiful women strip, dance about and get fucked without getting really horny. In the silence of the kitchen all that could be heard was the shifting noise of their hands and the slurping of her cunt around the supervisors cock.

Tatarina's tits slid about on her chests as she was forced back and forth by the supervisor as he rutted her.

"Yea, very nice Ms Stevens."

The supervisors grinned evilly as his stiff cock spurted into her vagina, as he grunted.

The two men along side her both came at the same time shooting their semen over her moving tits.

"Ahh!"

"Well lads that was worth all that hard work, I'm certainly pleased that Ms Stevens asked us to help her, and we do appreciate her willingness to please us."

With which the men walked back into the kitchen found their clothes, pulled up their pants, trousers and without a further word left. Tatarina lay back of the table exhausted, semen all over her breasts and semen now starting to ooze from her ravaged cunt.The shock of what had just happened leaving her stunned, she had left the center but had it left her?