All Comments on 'The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 08'

by volescamper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tatarina needs protection

It's obvious that the supervisor is a bully as well as a pervert in a perverted state. It's almost like prison: She needs to ally herself with a bully who is more powerful than her supervisor: someone higher up in local government. She's very attractive; now that she has been sexually "trained" she can trade services for protection. in this strange country sex is the accepted currency and by that way of thinking, she is rich and should get something for her trouble. she shouldn't be forced to give it away to a bully and a rapist. It would be nice to read about her supervisor being brought down a few notches.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tatarina secretly enjoyed her spell in the correction centre and armed with all the tricks she learned there and with the uptight ex boyfriend out of the way she has arrived at the realisation that female promiscuity is not only acceptable in this strange society it is expected and Tatty intends to take advantage of that fully. She's discovered that she finds joy in having to submit sexually to authority figures and can't wait to run into her favourite officer again so she can admit to him that she really gets off on obeying his commands, no matter how degrading and being fucked by him. She's also going to admit that she wanks her cunt to fantasies of kneeling naked before him, worshipping and sucking his cock and balls and taking his spunk on her face. In fact she's going to grovel and beg to be allowed to serve him as his humiliation and fuck slut on an ongoing basis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous