The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you closing already?"

"Yes I have some stocktaking to do tonight."

Tatarina improvised.

"OK we're just about finished."

With which they downed their coffee and as she stood aside walked to the door, and left. Tatarina sighed with relief, as she locked the door. There was nothing she could do about the windows being open as there were no curtains. She could only hope that with the rain starting on a night like this there would be few pedestrians passing.

She returned to the counter and finished the coffee. Then taking a deep breath removed her T shirt and skirt, to stand there nude. She picked up the coffee and walked to where the men were sitting at the back.

The men talking together in that sniggering kind of way men like that did all over the world, furtive, with short snorts and laughs, usually at some smutty joke or another persons misfortune, but they fell silent as she approached. The coffee held in her hand, and her naked breasts swinging side to side as she walked towards them, completely starkers.

"Christ look at those tits, they're huge."

"They sure are, I'd really like to cream those mothers!"

Tatarina stood wondering what to do as the men ogled her naked body, their gaze alternating from her breast to her fanny.

"Oh I'm sure Ms Stevens would like to oblige you, but not yet. Just put that coffee down over there, that's good now I think we can take out that lighthouse, bend over, that's right."

Tatarina again bent over exposing her genitals and the obscenity sticking out of the arsehole. She felt it being withdrawn, and as it plopped out she farted with relief, making the men laugh even more.

"You just carry on clearing up, whilst we enjoy the view, and then come back here."

There was only one table to clear at the back, so Tatarina under the mens gaze collected the cups and plates together and carried them to the counter, all the while conscious that any one outside looking in would see her walking about without any clothes. She returned to the table with a cloth and wiped the surface her breasts swinging from side to side as she rubbed the plastic top. She went back to the counter and placed the items in the washer.

"Were ready Ms Stevens."

Tatarina returned to the back to find the men standing up with their trousers around there ankles, their cocks standing out erect in front of them. Each of them were fingering the ends when Tatarina approached. She knew it would come to this, and could only resign herself to being raped again.

"Ok lay back here on the table, come on."

With a sinking heart Tatarina backed against the table and sat down, easing her naked flesh on the cold plastic surface.

"Right back.'

She eased her self onto the cold top, finally laying full out on the table with her legs hanging over the edge. Before she had got down the men's hands were already on her breasts squeezing them and pulling at her nipples. She felt another hand between her legs probing her cunt as she stared at the ceiling, helpless.

Half an hour later the door closed as the men left, laughing amongst themselves, as she still lay on the table semen dripping from her cunt and anus from the fucking she had just received. The tears formed in her eyes as she realized the prison she had so recently been released from was all around her.

12