The Torment of Tatarina Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not long before they approached the end of the esplanade, and the tourist end of town. Passing a few more holiday makers, Tatarina drew more admiring views from the men, although there were less than admiring looks from their wives and girlfriends! Tatarina was relieved that she had chosen an off season time of the year, as during the busy months the beach and esplanade were thronging with people.

Tatarina sighed in relief as at least the ice creamery was the first shop along the esplanade. Behind the counter, a young man was smiling as they approached. Tatarina could see him furtively looking at her chest as she reached the counter.

"Well, Ms. Stevens, let's see what they have?"

The young man continued grinning, as she stood looking down at the selection of gelatos and ice creams. The fat officer seemed in no hurry to make a selection, in fact seemed to enjoy taking his time. One by one he asked the man the names of the various ices.

"Ah, so much to choose from isn't that right, Ms. Stevens?"

"Yes sir."

"I think we will have two lemon gelatos shall we, as I do need to watch my figure, as well as watching yours of course!"

Tatarina blushed, and turned away from the counter to watch the other people on the beach, walking a short distance over to the railing on the edge of the promenade. She leaned over placing her hands on the warm metal.

As the officer waited he talked to the man about the tourists and the beach, asking all sorts of questions as the man got his ice-creams together. Luckily they were the only ones at the counter, as the esplanade seemed almost empty at this mid morning time. Tatarina was just too far to listen to their conversation, trying to switch off from what was happening around her.

"Are there a lot of pretty girls here in the summer?"

"Of course, sir, we get a lot of office workers on the long weekend."

"And a lot of admirers too, I would imagine?"

"Of course, especially down at the bottom end of the beach where the girls go topless."

"That's tolerated here is it then? I thought it was illegal?"

"Oh, I don't think the local police worry too much about that sort of thing, sir."

"Oh well, that is useful to know then. Do you think my friend here would look nice topless?"

"My oath! That would be a sight for sore eyes!"

"Yes, she is rather lovely, isn't she?"

"That's for sure, though I'm afraid she's a bit out of my league, I'm just one of the poor buggers that can look but not touch, even though it would be a real pleasure if you don't mind me saying, sir."

"Not at all young man, maybe we can rectify that, by the way do you have any sun cream there behind the counter?"

"Yes, I always keep some here, as the sun can burn in the middle of the season."

The young man finished the ices, and placed them on the stand.

"That'll be twenty sorkos, sir."

"Oh dear, I think we have forgotten to bring our money, oh dear, what can I do. Ms. Stevens! Can you come here please?"

Tatarina walked over to the stand, allowing a man and women past before she wandered over, the man openly staring at her breasts as she stood there.

"I have forgotten my wallet, and by the looks of it you don't have any money on you. I know, maybe we can leave something here as a deposit until we return, would that be alright young man?"

"Certainly sir, what do you propose?"

"Well, I don't think I will leave my watch, as it is very valuable and so I suppose it will have to be something else. I know we could give you a piece of clothing, and then pick it up later, when we have some money, would that be alright?"

"Well, I suppose so," the man hesitantly.

Tatarina could believe what she was hearing, how could they give him any clothing, they didn't have any to spare, unless.....

"Well, Ms. Stevens, I can hardly give the young man my shorts, as I would be arrested, so you had better hand over your top, would that be acceptable young man?"

The young mans eyes lit up.

"I suppose that would be OK."

"Please, sir, I can't not here, it's not right."

"Of course you can, this young man assures me that many young girls sunbath topless here. Now come along, and let's get on before this lovely ice cream melts. You go behind the counter there, and let the young man take your top off, and, as we don't want your nipples to get burnt, you had better get him to put some cream on them."

"But sir!"

"Come along, Ms. Stevens, don't make me cross."

Tatarina knew she had to obey the officer, and so she ducked under the counter to stand before the stunned young man. Not believing his good fortune, he reached up and pulled on the loose end of the bow holding the two front ends of Tatarina's top together. As the string separated, the two triangles covering her nipples, flipped aside, leaving them open to his gaze. Staring at her breasts, he slid the skimpy material off, not believing his luck.

"The sun cream young man, come along, we don't have all day."

Quickly, before his chance disappeared, the man squirted some lotion onto his hands and proceeded to rub it all over Tatarina's breasts. Tatarina stood blushing furiously as the man fondled and squeezed them. Her nipples erecting themselves into pink acorns under his ministrations, making her blush even more. After a minute or so, the officer waved the ices.

"That will do, now come along, this ice cream is starting to melt."

Tatarina quickly ducked under the counter and stood up, her breasts naked to the world, wearing a piece of clothing not half the size of a pocket handkerchief. The officer handed her the gelato cone as he started back along the beach and a mortified, Tatarina, was forced to follow. The fat officer sauntered slowly along enjoying her embarrassment as strollers passed, all staring at her, as she paraded half naked before them, her breasts swinging languidly from side to side, her nipples still erect from the mauling they received.

A middle-aged couple approached them, the man staring at her breasts as they drew nearer. The woman was dowdy and plain and wore a brightly flowered top and knee length shorts. She also stared at Tatarina as they passed, with a sour look on her face.

"Did you see that hussy, Motik! Disgusting!"

"What was that my love?"

The couple passed, the woman still talking. Tatarina, as she looked down the beach, dreaded getting to the young men who were back to playing with their ball. She nervously licked her cone. Of course, as they approached, the men stopped playing, and now stared openly as she approached. Tatarina could have died, but the officer smiled as they walked past.

"Hey look, she's not got any top on!"

"Cor, look at that!"

"Look at those tits!"

"Wow, shake 'em baby"

The crude comments rang in her ears, as she walked on down the beach.

"Yes, I certainly think you made an impact there, Ms. Stevens!"

Tatarina could have died, as she finished the last of the ice cream.

They finally approached the hut, and Tatarina quickly dived onto her lounger, hiding her breasts under her body as she lay down. The officer smiled, enjoying her humiliation, as once more he admired her body, as he enjoyed the warm sunlight.

He mused over the good fortune that had come his way, when he had met her those many months ago. If she had just let him fuck her there and then, the whole thing would have been over with, and she would have just been a moment's pleasure. But, her abject refusal to let him use her had motivated him in another direction. Her incarceration in the Correction Center, had done nothing to quench his desire for her, but in fact had moved it to new heights. He had no problem sharing her with other men, it was her humiliation that aroused him.

He sat contented, watching the water and enjoying the feeling of being on holiday, even though his job was hardly demanding, he did have to fill in endless forms and reports.

He was trying for a senior officer rank, and the exams were a month away. He desperately wanted to pass, as it virtually guaranteed a job in one of the correctional centers if he wanted, and knowing now what he did about these centers, he definitely wanted it.

Reaching into his bag, he slid out a manual that he had promised himself to read even now on holiday, and for the next hour he perused the pages. Occasionally as he looked down at Tatarina, laying or snoozing; his loins would stir, but reluctantly, he returned to his book.

Tatarina stirred, she was uncomfortable laying on her front all the time, and even though she would be showing her breasts, turned over and sat up to read her book, ever conscious of her nakedness as she looked down at the pages.

The officer smiled, as he again looked over at Tatarina. His cock stiffened again, this time though, the need to satisfy it, became more urgent, and his heart started pumping at the sight of her nakedness. Slowly, the head of his shaft started to poke out of the top of his trunks, until a good inch or two was exposed.

"Well, Ms. Stevens, I think my old fella needs servicing again, but this time I think we might need a more intimate relief. Perhaps you would like to go into the hut and prepare yourself and I'll be in a moment. Here take this; I think you know what to do!

As he passed her a bottle of baby oil, Tatarina reluctantly stood, and with a sad look on her face, knowing what would have to happen, walked over to the hut and went inside.

She sighed. Why me? She said to herself, again, for the thousandth time. Why had she been so stupid!

Undoing the bottle she poured the oil onto her hand and, reluctant to remove even the scanty G-string clothing, she slid it to one side, and then used her finger to rub the oil into her vagina. Her finger slid in easily with the lubrication, as she worked more and more inside. Just in case, she also forced some of the oil into her anus, as she was never sure where the officer would satisfy himself. She had just about finished when the door opened and the fat officer stood his body shadowed by the bright light behind. Although the light inside the hut was dim, she could hardly miss the stiff cock pointing at her, as he pulled the front of his trunks down his trunks down, to expose himself.

"Ah, are we ready, Ms. Stevens? Good and so eager, you haven't even wasted time taking off your trunks! Excellent, now just bend over that table, that's right, I'll slide that string out the way, now open your cheeks, good!"

Tatarina did as ordered spreading her buttocks with her hands, exposing her sex and anus to his view.

The officer rubbed the head of his cock up and down her crack, coating the tip with the excess oil. Which hole eh? Well, what a choice? What did it matter, he had all day after all. Quickly, his slid thick cock into her well oiled vagina. She grunted as it slid inside her.

The officer grinned. The feeling was exquisite, the tightness of Tatarina's vagina squeezing his shaft. He worked it in and out; enjoying the feel of her buttocks against his body, there was a slurping noise as he pumped away. He reached forward and cupped her breasts, as his cock continued to violate her. He had no delusions about how she detested him, as he looked down his fat hairy belly to the exquisite body of the young woman, as he fucked her.

Tatarina grimaced, as his cocked sawed away inside her, only hoping the officer would quickly satisfy himself. He grunted away for a while, until she felt the familiar stiffening, and then the twitching inside her, as he came in her vagina.

"Ah! Yes, lovely!!"

The Officer squeezed her breasts, as he enjoyed the post climax, before sliding his deflating cock out, wiping the excess semen off, on her buttocks.

"Very nice, Ms. Steven, you always please me. Now, perhaps you had better go and have a swim and clean up."

Tatarina needed no prompting to exit the hut, and get away from the officer, running down the beach and into the cool ocean. She didn't even worry about her breasts bobbing away as she pounded across the sand.

She washed herself in the water, rubbing the semen away, even pushing her fingers into her vagina to rid herself of the officer's filth. Finally, satisfied, she dived under the surface of the crystal clear sea. The water felt wonderful, and for the next twenty minutes, she enjoyed the cool privacy her submersion provided. Occasionally looking up the beach, where the fat officer had returned to the loungers.

She lay back, enjoying the water, the sun warm and bright on her face. The saltiness of the ocean entered her mouth and she squirted it out.

She floated on her back and just lay there enjoying the solitude. Losing track of time, she started to turn towards the hut. Standing up on tip toes, she looked over to the officer, and to her surprise saw the young men from down the beach standing talking to him. What did they want? One of them threw the beach ball up and caught it repeatedly. They seemed in deep discussion. She could see them occasionally looking her way, which gave her a worrying feeling in her stomach. The water was starting to feel cool and she would have to get out soon or risk getting a chill.

To her horror, the officer waved to her, indicating she was to come out.

Reluctantly she started to wade into shallower water, where her breasts were now visible. She cupped her hands over her breasts as she waded closer, feeling her hard erected nipples against her palms.

Coming out of the deeper water, deeper hole on the sea bed and a large wave caught her by surprise, pushing her over in the surf. She was tumbled over and over, until at last she could stand up, spluttering, as she recovered. She shook her head, and continued to walk on up towards the officer and the men. As she got closer to the edge of the water, she felt something was not right, and looking down she realized, horrified that the bottom part of her bikini had gone.

In a panic she look around, but the turbulence, and the foaming white surf, made finding the flimsy white piece of cloth an impossible task. She desperately looked around but to no avail. She had no choice but to leave the water as she was, totally naked.

Covering her breasts with one arm and her crotch with her other hand, she started up the beach, the soft heavy sand making moving quickly difficult. Finally, she reached some firmer ground and started to run, her face burning with shame. The men grinned as they watched her come closer.

She ran past them to the hut, seeking a sanctuary to hide her nakedness. She uncovering her breasts as she tried the handle, but the door was locked!

Turning round, she went to grab her towel, but that was gone as well.

"Why, Ms. Stevens, whatever is the matter, and why are you so agitated. Come and meet these nice men."

"Where's my towel and the keys, please?!"

"Why it's inside Ms. Stevens, I used it to wipe..."

"But I need to get it, please, where's my keys?" Tatarina interrupted, before the officer could say anymore.

"Oh they're somewhere around, anyway, I don't know what all the fuss is about, now stop being rude, and come and meet these nice young men."

Tatarina was flabbergasted, here she was stark naked in front of four grinning men, and he wanted her to meet them, as if she were fully clothed! Four complete strangers! On a public beach! What did he think he was doing?

The men smiled at her discomfort as they stared at her. Their eyes roamed over her body.

The fat officer came over to Tatarina and taking her arm led her over to the four men, she was too stunned to resist.

"This is Jozef, Matra, Karty, and Hassam. Shake their hands then!"

Tatarina thought this is crazy, but knowing she had to obey the officer uncovered her breasts and, one by one, shook their hands whilst cupping her sex in her other hand. They were obviously enjoying themselves, as they stared openly at her breasts, which swung gently on her chest as she leaned forward to shake their hands. Her downcast eyes were drawn to the bulges in their lad's trunks as their young cocks erected themselves inside the constraining clothing.

"Hello." They all muttered none of them looking her in the eyes; they had better places to look! She realized there was no point in concealing her breasts to them and so stood, bewildered, only covering her crotch as the officer smiled.

"These men were wondering if you would like to play beach ball with them?"

"But what about my swimsuit, I can't play like this."

"I don't see why not, after all they are not complaining, and besides there is nobody up this end of the beach, now get along and enjoy yourself! Here!"

The officer took the ball off one of the men and threw it to Tatarina, who instinctively grabbed it, revealing the neat triangle of her public mound to the men.

"That's the way; you don't want to be stuck with an old tosser like me all day, now do you?"

For the next hour, Tatarina burning with humiliation was forced to play naked with the men. Her breasts bobbing and wobbling about her chest, and her hairy maidenhead now fully exposed. From time to time, as she tumbled in the sand, her vulva came into view, rewarding the men with a view of her naked pink lips. ( You may remember, part of Tatarina release notes were that she had to keep her cunt lips free of hair at all times!)

The men laughed and joked, as they teased Tatarina even more with the ball, making her stretch to reach it, as the fat officer smirked to himself.

Very occasionally, members of the public would walk by, staring at the sight of Tatarina's nudity. Several tried to stay and watch, but were waved on by the officer. Two couples passed, the women pulling their men friends past the obscene game, while tutting out loud.

Tatarina was exhausted, the games seem to go on for ever, and as the fat officer did not seemed to object, the games became more physical as the time drew on.

The men took little time to get her playing games where they had the opportunity to grasp her, wrestling the ball from her whilst taking every opportunity to touch her naked body.

After a while her breasts were red from the fondling she had received, as they covertly, and then overtly squeezed and caressed them. At one time they had her piggy backing on one of the men, whilst they tried to push them over. With her legs opened around her carrier, her sex and anus were fully exposed. She could feel their fingers on her buttocks, sliding ever closer to her vagina. It was not long before they were grasping her, and opening her lips, to reveal the entrance to her vagina, as they played.

Pretending to do acrobatics, they had her seated on their hands, giving them ample opportunity to finger the outside of her vagina, and then, they were fingering inside her vagina.

Tatarina was helpless to stop them, looking over at the officer, beseeching him with her eyes, but of course he was in heaven with his young victim suffering all kinds of humiliations in front of him. His cock grew harder and harder, until finally he decided it was again time to release the building pressure.

He waved them over.

As the men came over, all their trunks stood out in front from their rampant cocks. One even poked out over the top, as it was too long to be concealed. The man was red from embarrassment and covered it with is hand.

"Look what you done Ms. Stevens these poor men struggling with their manhood, come on you lot, over here."

He waved them over, to where he was sitting. Tatarina uncertain as to what he was thinking looked down to see he also had a large erection that was popping out of his trunks.

"You look as though you need a rest, Ms. Stevens! And look what you've done – again."

With which, the officer pulled down his trunks revealing his large fat cock to the men, which he stroked with his pudgy fingers.